Chapter 54

Sh:- Kya huwa Deepu?

She asked when Deepti narrated everything. Hearing her, the frown of confusion on Shehnaaz's face was replaced with a frown of fury. She too banged the door for a couple of times but not getting any reply, She asked Deepti to call Sidharth's men and to Sidharth himself immediately. Deepti nodded and wiped her tears, calling five to six tough built men.

After calling them, Deepti immediately called up Sidharth who busy in some village's works.

Sid:- Haan Deepti?

He said being quite immersed in his workloads but hearing her. She sobbed making Sidharth frown, He immediately closed the file and put the pen inside the holder.

Deep:- Bhai!...Bhai woh Adhiraj....

Saying this, she narrated her the whole thing when Sidharth clenched his fist. Though, he too was an orthodox once but he never became this worse and harsh on his wife.

Sid:- Don't Worry! Main Abhi Aa raha hoon! Waise bhi teri Bhabhi hain na Udhar!

Deepti nodded and agreed. While on the other hand, Sidharth's men came and seeing Shehnaaz, They immediately lowered their gaze.

Sh:- Jald se Jald Yeh Darwaza Todd Diya jaaye!

She said in an authoritative tone. While the men nodded their head and started pushing the door. Adhiraj who was continuosly hitting Manvi looked at the shaking entrance of their room. Manvi too looked that side and smiled with a bleeding lips, knowing very well that it must be either her sister-in-laws or Brother-in-laws.

Adhiraj was about to pierce that Cigarette tip on his forearm when the door flung opened. He saw few men broke the door, gnashing his teeth. He was about to yell upon them, still fisting Manvi's hair. His fist was tightening, when Shehnaaz walked in and widened her eyes only to see the sight. The mere sight of Manvi lying there was enough to make her blood boil.

Sh:- ADHIRAAAJJJ!

She roared making his soul shiver, Adhiraj gulped the lump in his throat and loosened his fist seeing an enraged Shehnaaz. However, Sidharth who parked his jeep infront of his house, heard the roar of his wife. He widened his eyes, and dashed towards Adhiraj's room followed by Deepti who saw his brother approaching.

Reaching his younger brother's room, the sight shook him. Manvi was tied with the bed with innumerable wounds and bruises on her body. Her lips and forehead were bleeding. Shehnaaz and Deepti dashed towards Maanvi and freed her, while Sidharth strolled towards Adhiraj. Just then, the whole room was echoed with a splatting sound. Sidharth who used to pamper his baby brother to no end, actually slapped him hard making him fell on the ground.

Deepti quickly took Manvi out of the Room. While Shehnaaz glared at Adhiraj with her burning furious eyes, her eyes were moist too. Before, Sidharth could say something, She strolled towards Adhiraj and Slapped him. While Adhiraj glared at Shehnaaz and crawled towards Sidharth who was watching them silently.

Adh:- Bhai! Aurten Kab se Mardon pe Haath uthaane Lag padi!

He said when Sidharth clutched his hair and dragged him towards the hallway. Shehnaaz smirked seeing them, she knew that her husband would definately support her.

Thrashing him on the floor, Sidharth roared on the top of his voice making Asha ji come out of her room and sob seeing her younger son getting kicked by her older son.

Sid:- Jab se Tujh jaise Haivaan ki Himmat Baddh gayi hain!

Shehnaaz widened her eyes, seeing his veins popping up. She immediately went towards him and backed him off,