Chapter 10

I looked at her with cold eyes and then strolled towards her taking long big steps. My Jaws were clenched, my eyes were as cold as Ice. Honestly, I didn't care What she wants or not. I want her and that should be the only fact. I walked forward till she hit the table. Her back hit the table, She hold the table with her shivering hands to balance herself, while I towered her. I looked at her for some valid reasons

Sid:- Kaaran?

She gulped the lump in her throat again and started shivering under me and my scary gaze. I was glaring her the way a lion glares his prey just before hunting it. The moment She looked into my cold eyes, I saw her moist ones but that really didn't help me, shaking from my growing frustration.

Sa:- Hum Aapko Jaante tak nahi hain!

I looked at her with frowned eyes and I somewhere thought, yes she was right but I am not marrying her right now! She is having a whole time span of a week. I Think She doesn't know that. Does She?

Sid:- Toh Yeh Baat hain! Thik hain Toh Aisa Bol Na Ki Tujhe Mujhe Jaanna Hain! Shaadi nahi Karni!

I mimicked the last line and smirked when she looked at me unaffected. I looked at her, I was about to cup her one cheek when She moved her face. I fisted my hands and calmed myself down. I am a man whom every woman wants, From Jharaoganj to every village and Small Towns of Jodhpur. Hence, Rejection was something I can't handle as I am not used to it.

Sa:- Hum....Aa..Aap Please Humari Baat Sun lijiye! Hum Aapko Nahi Jaante! Toh Phir Aap Boliye! Hum Kaise Ek Aise Insaan Ke Saath Humari Puri Zindagi Guzaar le? Jisse Hum Bass...Bass Ek Din Dekhe Ho!

I was quite and pretty much furious about the constant rejection of hers, I am not a man who is used to these things. Yet, I chose to keep my calm and I don't want to Lose my bloody temper and want to make her scare.

Sa:- Hum...Hum Ab...Abhi Yaha Sirf teen Din ke aaye the. Upar se Hum Bahar Kaam Karna Chahte hain! Muk.. Mukhiya Ji Please! Hum...Humari Ek Career hain!

Wait! What? Why wants to work when her would be husband is having so much of wealth? She should only take care of me and my Family, In return I will Take care of her family and I will provide her a good respectful life. Isn't this Marriage all about? Marriage is supposed to be Gambling! I...I mean that's what my mother taught me. She taught me that, My wife should take care of me and my family and In return I would take care of hers. Then! Why the heck she wants to work? Isn't that bloody useless?

I was still quite trying to get whatever she was speaking. I let her speak! but the moment She said something which was enough to boil my blood.

Sa:- Aur...Aur Hum Kisi Aur ko pasand karte hain! Please Humein Chorr Dijiye! Hum Kal hi Gaon se Cha...Chale jayenge!

I clenched my jaws and pulled her holding her wrist. She couldn't hold her balance and fell on my chest yet making some distance, keeping her palm on my chest. Twisting her hand behind her back making her wince in pain. I grabbed her jaws tightly. How Dare she pronounce another man's name that too infront of me?

Sid:- Humari Baat Dhyaan se sun thik hain! Teri Bohot Bak Bak Humne sun liya! Ab Agar Kisi Dusre Mard ka Naam Tere Zubaan se Nikla bhi na Toh Humse Bura Koi nahi Hoga Samjhi! Aur Shaadi Toh Teri Humse Hi hogi! Nahi Jaanti hain Toh Jaan Le! Thik hain!

I said in a intimidating tone. My tone was soft yet dominating enough to run someone's blood chill.

Sa:- Sar...Sark.. Sarkar! Hum..Hum..Humein Lag raha hain! Ch..Chod de!

She winced grabbing my hand trying to freed her cheeks out of my grip but my grip was too tight to even move for a Petite little and there I am grabbing her cheeks making her cheeks red. Gnashing my teeth, I pulled her extremely close to my face.

Sid:- Ab hum Tujhe Ek Hafte nahi Balki Do Mahine Ka Time De rahe hain! Jitna Jaanna hain jaan thik hain! Tujhe Yaad hain na! Uss Ladke ke parivaar ki Zindagi ki Bagdor humare inn Haathon mein hain! Naayi! Naayi Aayi hain na Isiliye Sidharth Verma Kon hain Tujhe Pata nahi hain! Thik hain? Apna Naseeb maan Ki tujhe Iss Gaon ke Mukhiya ne Chuna hain! Sidharth Verma ki Hone wali Biwi hain Tu! Tere Zubaan se Sirf or Sirf Sidharth Verma ka Naam hi Aana chahiye! Thik hain? Aur kya boli? Gaon Chod ke Jaayegi? Himmat hain? Agar Hum Nahi Chahe na Toh tu Apne Uss Chote se Makaan se Bahar Kadam bhi nahi Rakh Payegi! Yeh Baat Gaanth Baand le! Tu Sirf Meri hain! Teri Yeh Khoobsurati, Tera Yeh Jism sab mera hain! Tere Dil o Demaag pe Sirf Humari Raaj hi Chalni Chahiye!

All this while She was sobbing out of pain. As soon as I completed the sentence, I left her with a Jerk and gave her a death glare, her cheeks were red and my fingerprints were quite visible on her jaws and wrist.
She was sobbing when I came out and sat on my table. Rubbing my face with my palm out of frustration, I quickly called out all my men.

Sid:- Jald se Jald Pawan ko Call Laga!

I roared at the top of my voice making his men flinch. They gulped their lump and quickly called up the other man whom I have sent to Mumbai for collecting the information.

POV END

While, in Mumbai the man was having his lunch when he quickly kept the plate of lunch seeing the caller.

Men:- Ji...Ji Sarkar!

Sid:- Kuch Mila?

Men:- Ji Sarkar! Sab Kuch Pata Chal Chuka hain! Bass Jodhpur Aake Aapko Batane ki Der hain!

Hearing that Sidharth nodded his head and scratched his forehead and said in a cold tone.

Sid:- Aur Hum Do din tak Tera Intezaar karein? Tujhe Nahi Pata ki Hum Kon hain? Hum Sidharth Verma hain! Hum Kisike liye Intezar nahi Karte! Chal Bata Kya Pata chala hain!

Men:- Ji...Ji Sarkar!

Saying so, The men continued to give him all the informations regarding Shehnaaz but the only thing that caught his Attention was the amount of male attention she recieved in Mumbai. He clenched his jaws and fisted his palms, He just spared a glance hearing one voice.

Adhi:- Bhai...Bhai Hum Baat Karein Bhabhi se? Hum Samjhate hain Bhabhi ko Ki....

He was immediately interrupted by Sidharth himself. He just showed him his palm and looked at him.

Sid:- Pehele Khud ki Biwi ko Sambhal Aur baad mein Humari Biwi Ko Sambhalne Ka Sochna!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Sana_writer❤️