Chapter 73

Shehnaaz snapped at Deepti, who was smirking. She frowned seeing that malicious smirk of Deepti and then called Manvi, who was tip toing coming down with some packets.

Deepti:- Bhabhi! Bhai ne Bohot Sataya hain na Aapko? Kyu na aap hi same karo!

Sh:- Matlab!?

Shehnaaz asked Deepti while Manvi immediately came in and closed the kitchen door.

Man:- Matlab Yeh Bhabhi! Ki hum Ghoomne jaa rahe hain! Deepti ne toh Andaman ke Tickets bhi book kar diye hain!

The moment, Manvi said this. Shehnaaz shrieked out and screamed with widened eyes,

Sh:- Kyaaaa????

Deepti immediately covered her mouth and glared her to stay quiet. When Shehnaaz calmed down, she looked at Manvi and Deepti with soften eyes. Understanding her, Deepti removed her palm while Saana whispered, 

Sh:- Lekin Kaha? Kyu?

She asked being absolutely perplexed while Deepti sighed and looked at her with a forced smile,

Deept:- For a change! Dekh Ek toh Aise Halaton mein Tere aur Bhai ki Shaadi huwi thi ki uske baad tum logo ko mahine lag gaye pyaar ko samajh ne ke liye...Aur phir Yeh Adhiraj wala Siyappa! Toh Isiliye Hum Sabhi Ghumne Jaa rahe hain! It's a trip for us and a Honeymoon for You and Bhai and Manvi, Adhiraj.

She said, while Her cheeks heated up hearing that term. Saana blushed hard, when Manvi chuckled and nudged Deepti!

Deep:- but! In this trip only you have got to make Bhai realise ki Biwiyon ki Ehmiyat kya hoti hain! But remember Saana! This Honeymoon is not a usual one but a trip to teach your husband a lesson, a trip to stand for yourself against the venomous words of his.....

Saying so, She started explaining whatever he has in her malicious mind. The moment she finished, Manvi was looking at Shehnaaz excitingly with a smirk. While she was shocked to the core, she has already imagined Sidharth's enraged form in her mind. Gulping hard, she looked at Deepti and Manvi. However Understanding, her actions, Deepti widened her eyes and glared her.

Deep:- Dare you reject this plan! Tujhe Bhai ki Kasam!

Deepti when Shehnaaz sighed and mumbled, " I will Try" making Deepti smile wholeheartedly and to move. Finally, It was night, when Shehnaaz entered the room only to find the room's wall being with her pictures and a big heart shaped Balloon was stuck on the wall. Just then, Two pair of strong arms hugged her tightly from behind and kissed her hair. She knew who this person is,

Sid:- Am Sorry na Baby!

He said nuzzling on her hair, inhaling the scent of her hair. When Shehnaaz again, came out of his grip and turned towards him. Her eyes were void of any emotions, She moved towards the Balloon and burst it inorder to show her anger. Bursting the balloon, She lied down after making a border of pillows between them.

*
The next day, it was evening when Everyone was sitting in the hall. Asha ji was continuosly playing with her grandchild while Shehnaaz and Manvi were busy preparing the snacks. Just then, Deepti came and settled down on the couch beside Sidharth and Adhiraj. However Shehnaaz and Manvi came out of the Kitchen with Tea and some snacks.

Deep:- Humare Paas ek good news hain! Aur Ek Bad News!

She declared when Sidharth smiled and looked at her enthusiasm and asked,

Sid:- Kya Good news?

Shehnaaz gulped hard, hearing him when Deepti said something which made everyone happy.

Deep:- Humne Aap Sabke liye Andaman ki Tickets book kar di hain!

While Adhiraj smiled and took a sip of his tea and continued,

Adh:- Ab kya bad news?

He asked when Shehnaaz looked here and there and looked at Deepti with softened eyes.

Deep:- Mujhe or Bhabhi ko Jald se Jald Jaana padega Seher!

Deepti said when Sidharth frowned and looked at Shehnaaz. She looked down, in order to ignore his gaze full of accusations and Interrogation.

Sid:- Seher? Seher kyu?

Saana smiled bitterly, wiping her eyes and then looked at him, saying

Saana:- That's none of Your Concern Mukhiya ji! Anyways... Deepti I am all set to move. Please tell me when shall we depart?

Asha ji and Manvi looked at her being perplexed while Adhiraj and Sidharth who understood her words. They frowned and looked at Deepti,

Adhi:- Bhabhi...

Adhiraj was about to convince Saana when Saana nodded her head and left towards their room, followed by Sidharth. Entering inside the room, he saw her taking out the baggage when Sidharth pinned her on the wall and cupped her face,

Sid:- Kya ho gaya hain Saana! Am Sorry! But Leaving me... Don't you think it's a massive and a wrong step? Please..Saana don't!

He said when Shehnaaz again jerked his hands and started cleaning her baggage. Her continuos Ignorance was somewhere now irking him,

Sid:- Ek Baar mein Samajhti nahi hain na tu? Haan? Kab se maafi maange jaa raha hoon lekin tujhe dekh! Kyu Jaa rahi hain Seher? Haan? Kyu? Nakhre Haazar hain tere! Saala Zindagi mein kabhi kisiko nahi maanaya! Uss Lakshmi ko bhi nahi...Lekin tujhe dekh Am standing here, trying to convince you! But See! You are behaving like an Attention Seeker!

He roared at her while she just took in his words and again wiped her eyes and chuckled bitterly. Nodding her head, she stood up and looked at him.

Sh:- Isi habit ke liye Aapki! Sidharth Please! Mujhe Aisa lag raha hain Ki Aap mujhpe Meherbani Kar rahe hain Sorry bolke! Please don't make me feel like as if I am pressurising you for apologies. Trust me! I don't want it! Pehele I was feeling ki Shayad Aap sach mein guilty hain but this...this attitude of yours...this arrogance of yours forced me to think otherwise.

She whispered and then dashed out of the room. Making him realise what he did out of anger, He rubbed his face with his palms and then punched on the bed. A lone tear escaped his eye. Guilt was overpowering upon his subconscious mind, he was scared for loosing his wife. Emotions were choking him up when, he immediately stood up and rushed behind her.

*
Sh:- Deepu! Meri Flight kab ki hain?

She said serving the dinner to Deepti when Deepti noticed the gloominess in her eyes. Although she knew that there was some issues going Within her sister-in-law and brother but still, there has always been a shine in her eyes whenever the mention of his brother has come up.

Deep:- Kyu? What happened now? Ab kya Kar diya Bhai ne?

She asked when Saana sighed and nodded her head, defying her guess. Deepti frowned and said,

Deep:- Waise Umm...hum dono ki Flights hain Kal ki! Kal Shaam ko Nikal na hain aur Parso Inn logo ki Andaman ki tickets hain!

Deepti said when Saana nodded while all this conversation was heard by Sidharth who was entering the Haveli after his day's work. His eyes became moist hearing about her this soon departure. He didn't expect that she is actually leaving this soon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

SANA_WRITER