Chapter 23

This Chapter contains Mature Content! Read only if you are comfortable 🔞

Shehnaaz's chain of thoughts broke when she heard the sound door unlocking, her hands fisted her lehenga out of anticipation. She fisted her lehnga tightly, calming herself down. She took a deep breath, thinking if she can talk to Sidharth but again she remembered how he tormented her family when he got to know that she ran away. What if he again somehow bullies her brother hearing her. She was occupied with her thoughts when she heard the door opening and locking sounds which make her toes curl.

Her heart was again thumping against her chest when his manly perfume hit her nostrils. She gulped when she felt the mattress went a little down by the pressure of her husband's body weight. While on the other hand, He had a satisfactory smirk on his lips. With a mere sight of seeing the girl whom he desired as his bride was enough to boast his male ego and pride on his charm. He lifted up her veil with eyes full of desire and the hunger of possessing this beauty infront of him. A small smile played on her lips seeing her closed eyes and the way she was taking heavy breath.
He lifted her chin, caressing a bit and gave a hard peck on her petal like lips, making her clutch the lehenga.

Sid:- Tujhe Pata hain tu kitni Khoobsurat Lag rahi hain?Aur I hope tujhe yeh bhi maloom hain ki yeh khoobsurti sirf aur sirf mere liye hai!

Saying he took her lips into hers and sucked it slowly, making her comfortable. She could smell the  mouth freshner which was barely covering the tang of Alcohol. His kiss did made her close her eyes and let her lost into the moment. It was her first kiss, unknowingly she started reciprocating, her fingers atomatically reached inside the thick mane of his hair making him happiest in the world. His tongue tasted each corner of her mouth making her breathless.

Leaving her lips he wiped her lips then peck her forehead, She looked him slowly opening her eyes, catching her breath. He whispered making her look at him with a softened eyes.

Sid:- Hum aaj tujhe ek wachan dete hain! Aaj jo tu chahegi hum wo sab karenge tere liye, Saari duniya la kar rakh denge tere Kadmo mein. 

Shehnaaz kept staring him with suprise, When he caressed her cheeks with his rough thumb, making her close her eyes. This all was new for her, She never came this close to anyone. On the contrary, She was a girl who used to ran away from men, fearing them.

Sid:- Tujhe saar aankhon par rakhenge hum! Tujhe Aapne pe Saari Haq denge!

She shivered hearing his Intense  words and that gaze of his, nodding her head with a weak smile. Which eventually made him restless, He hurriedly took her lips and pushed her on her back, taking her in his embrace. Hovering her he deepend the liplock.

While his rough palm crassed her cheek then move down pulling out  her jewelries. Breaking the liplock, he stared her face closely then removed the heavy earing, Giving a little peck on her ears. Pecking her forehead, he removed the maangtika from her head. His each pecks was comforting her, His each peck was not giving any indication of lust but care and Love. He kept on removing her jewellries, pecking him while she kept on catching her breath her eyes are closed, holding his bicep.

Soon his palm travelled to her mounds over that heavy dress making her breath hitched but his touch was too irresistible for her to raise any objection, She closed her eyes let him devour herself.

He started papering kisses all over her neck and cleavage. At that heat of the moment, She didn't want to resist  him. Somewhere, she too want the same now. Soon, his fingers worked upon the blouse of hers making her bite her lips. Noticing her did on her lips, he quickly freed her lip from her teeth and suck it fastly.

In no time her blouse hit the floor, joinning the veil of hers. The chilled air of the Air Conditioner hit her upper  body, she shivered and try to cover her beauty with her little dainty palms but he was too quick to hold her palm and to entwined her fingers with his.

His lustful gaze travelled down from her face to her pair of assets. He was mesmerized seeing the beauty infront of him. Although He has been physical with many women but he never saw anyone so beautiful and enchanting.

He roamed his palm on her skin feeling those gorgeous curves and those pink flesh acutely, without wasting any second he immediately took them in his mouth making her eyes rolled out of pleasure, she let out a soft throaty moan.

He suck it fastly and hardly.. leaving her hand, groping and fondling the other one giving her the
immense pleasure, again gaining a mewl from her mouth which encouraged him more. Till date, He never pleasured anyone, Moreover, he has always been the one to satisfy his needs and to leave the place. She is the first one whom he got a sudden urge to pleasure.

His lips had a blissful small smile,
hearing her mewls and soft moans. Licking her midriff, his teeth pulled the knot of lehnga making her slowly open her eyes. While She quickly closed her eyes, shying off by his gaze. Soon, her

bare legs and her lowe undergarment came to his sight, making her close her eyes tightly, a lone tear escaped her eyes out of embarassment. She forget to breath when he pull that last piece of cloth . Making her completely bare to his hungry eyes. He stopped stareing her naked glory. Such a seductress of a woman, his wife is.

Losing all his control he bend down and crass there with his cheek making her shudder. She fisted the pillow, feeling him there, meanwhile he kept on devouring her, with his digits playing with her womanhood. She forget for how many times she spasmmed for him. Hovering over her he peck her forehead then eyes, distracting her mind, letting her to get lost in his touch. Just then, she felt immense pain down there ..

Her eyes open widely when he push himself inside her making her eyes moist, She open her mouth to scream when he covered her mouth with his palm, making her scream inaudible. Moving slowly, he slowly removed his palm. Feeling him, she let out a loud moan, clutching his bicep.

Sh:- Sidhaarrth!

Her loud call made him smirk . Bending down he pecked her lips and started moving more fastly, taking to her their high, letting their body danced on the concupiscent tunes of eroticism. Soon, They both reached to their heights, he grunted exploding while she gasped and breathe heavily coming down from her high.

He lay on her back with his heavy weight, hiding his face in her neck.
She closed her eyes being extremely  exhausted of his unabashed deeds.
Her fingers unknowingly caressed his his hair which made him nuzzle into her neck.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humera_Kabeer and Sana_Writer❤️