Chapter 47

It has been a day, Sidharth has threatened her, the Previous night which was somewhere able to make her soul shiver. However, it seemed, as if she was just not ready to forgive him.

FLASHBACK

It was that day evening, Sidharth came back as he promised to see her sitting down. Surfing her mobile as if nothing happened, while hearing the footsteps, she looked up only to find her husband standing there with a furious look on his face.

Sid:- Bag Ready hain Tere?

He asked her while she nodded her head defying him. There was absolute no fear in her eyes, she was rather smirking which triggered him no end.

Sid:- Shayaad Tune Suna nahi! Humne Kuch Puchaaa!

He asked making her a bit scared. While He gnashed her teeth and fisted his palms out of rage and fury. This was the first time, someone was actually giving him back.

Sid:- Ab Shayad Humein Woh karna hi padega jiske liye Humne Tujhe Bola Tha!

He said and immediately pulled out his gun, pointing it to Vedika, who was pulling out the peas and then he whistled his men. Just then, he saw his rest men came up with Raghuveer and that guy Rajat. Shehnaz and Vedika gasped seeing that revolver in his hand and secondly, the way he pulled out the safety lock, targetting Rajat.

Sh:- Sidharth! Kya Kar rahe hain Aap! Marr Jayenge Woh! Kyu Kar rahe hain Aap yeh!

She said running towards him, in order to stop him. Just then, he pulled her in his arms with a jerk and caressed the tip of it over his face.

Sid:- Humne Kaha tha na! Gaon Jala denge! Yeh toh Usi ka hi Shuruwaat hain meri Jaan!

He said in a whispering tone, making her gulp the lump in ber throat and nodded her head nodding, While He pulled her face closer to his with the tip to let eachother's face.

Sh:- Sidharth! Whar are you doing! Marr Jaayenge! Ab Aap sab Bigaad rahe hain Sidhaaarthhh

She said in a loud tone, trying to put his gun down but before she could do for the same, a long bang rang into the halls of her place. While Vedika and Raghuveer was shocked to see so much of controll their sister had on this dominating Chief of the village. Raghuveer was about to say something when He actually shot Rajat on his bicep, making him let out a yelp. Saana was shocked, seeing him Actually shooting his own men.

Raj:- Aahhh!

He yelled out, sitting on his knees, clutching his bicep really tight. When He pointed the gun on her brother making her face go white.

Sid:- Tujhe Inhe Zinda Chahiye! Agar Haan toh! Abhi jaa! Aur Baga pack kar warna...

He said, but not completing , Is rather said with a different kinds of dominace for the same.

Sid:- Pack the Bags as soon as possible! Kal You wil be seeing the me standing there. Hum aayenge tujhe pick karne!

Saying so, he left towards them while Shehnaaz was trying to gulp the emotions. She was feeling scared seeing his anger and every thing but this time his smirks says a different thing. His smirk said cruelty, his smirk said about his devilish nature and of his Malicious thoughts. He wasn't now her 'lovey-dovey' Chief but he was back into his roughness, he was back into that avatar of Chief whom she met on the very first day in her brother's farm.

FLASHBACK END

Remembering those previous night's incident, Shehnaaz was sobbing and packing her things defeatingly well, not for going to her husband's villa but to leave the village forever. Just then, She saw her Bestfriend and sister-in-law the show. Deepti entered her room making het stunned. She didn't expect Deepti here,

Sh:- Deepu? Tum?

Deepti wiped her tears and hugged her tightly, running towards her. Shehnaaz chuckled and caressed her hair,

Sa: Kya huwa Deepu?

She asked like a responsible Sister-in-law while Deepti nodded her head, defying her.

Deep: Bhaabhi! Please Tu Ghar chal na.

Saana frowned seeing Deepti sobbing, While Saana turned around showing her lack of interest to hear about Sidharth's family or house.

Sh:- Nahi Deepu! Hum nahi Aayenge! Infact hum...hum yeh gaon hi chorr rahe hain!

She said in a determined tone, while Deepti nodded her head, wiping her tears. She hastily stood up and looked towards Saana with a pair of pleading eyes.

Deep:- Bhaabhi! Please It's Important! Warn...Warna Woh Log...woh...Maar Denge! Maa...Manvi ko!

Deepti whispered the last line, making Shehnaaz snapped at Dipti. While Deepti nodded and informed her how inhumanously, she was bitten by Adhiraj and mental tortured by Asha ji. Shehnaaz gasped and snapped at her with a painful eyes.

She:- That's wrong!

She whispered in an almost inaudible voice. While Deepti kept her one hand over Shehnaaz's shoulder,

Deep:- It is Saana! Adhiraj thinks that Man...Manvi ne bhadkaya hain tujhe! She purposely did it and called bua ji to disturb you guy's marital life. Aur Mummy ji, She declined that unhone toh kabhi Bua ko bulaya hi nahi!

Shehnaaz frowned and sat down with a thud on the bed. She held her head in her hands and looked at Deepti,

Sa:- What's Wrong with them! Yaar? Waise bhi tere Bade bhaiya kaha the uss time?

Shehnaaz said in a barely audible tone, she didn't why but she had a sudden urge to Know about her husband.

Deept:- Woh Kal se Ghar hi nahi Aaye hain! See, I know Saana! It's not easy for you to see some other girls in your Husband's arm! But Saana Laado, Gussa Karo Lekin Ghar toh Mat Chodo! Woh ghar abhi tera bhi Hain! I am not saying you ki tu Maan jaa aur Abhi Bhai ko Jaake Jhappi Dal le. But I am saying you ki Laado, Maro Ek saath ek Chatt ke Niche! Aise Accha nahi Lagta Saanu! Also, The Ghar needs you, Manvi needs you, I need you and Bhai too.

She said making Saana go down in a deep thinking. While Deepti sighed and stood up, patting her cheeks and left after saying,

Deep:- You are Best Saana! I think I know what should I do to you and Bhai's Relation. Please Aaja and Isse Aage it's all your decision and I would respect that but don't come in that timid nature, Come back with a bang. Like, THE CHIEFTAIN.

*
It was the time, when She was packing her stuff, only to hear the honking sounds from downstairs. She knew who it was. It was her husband, The chief. Going down, She saw her husband was waiting there, sitting on a chair while Vedika was serving him a cup of tea.

Sa:- Hum Ready hain Bhabhi!

She said making him look towards her with a satisfactory smile. He knew what was her weakest nerve, He indeed pressed that nerve of hers. He smirked while She looked at him with red furious eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humeera_Kabeer & SANA_WRITER