Chapter 8

Shehnaazz sob silently remembering his behaviour in field. She was scared as till now she never faced such dominance in her Life. She kept on crying sprawling herself on the Bed. After a good fifteen minutes, She stood up and wiped her red teary eyes harshly and thought in her mind to tell Everything that happened in the Field.

"Mujhe bhaiya se baat karni chahiye"

She whispered to herself and started walking  towards her brother's room. As soon as she reaches near her brother's door and was about to knock when she heard the loud moanings of her sister-in-law. She bit her lips feeling extremely awkward, not able to hold on her Embarrassment she left from there, giving them their share of privacy.

____

She twisted and turned the whole night and made her mind to have a conversation with her brother, Raghuveer and then to the Chief of the Village, Sidharth Verma. The Next morning she woke up, when the birds chirped on her window and the warm light of sun kissed her face. She hastily woke up and opened her phone to see the time. The moment she saw the timings, She quickly sprung up from the bed and got fresh.

After freshening up, She quickly came out of her room ony to see Raghuveer who was eating his breakfast hastily While Vedika was silently serving him the Stuffed Parathas. Shehnaaz gulped the lump in his throat and cleared her throat drawing his brother's attention.

Sa:- Bhaiyaa...Humein aapse kuch baat karni hai

She said hurriedly making Raghuveer frown, He gulped the whole glass of his water and looked at her.

Raghu:- Haan haan gudiya batao!

He said already knowing what is coming next but still somewhere he was sceptical about the things going around. While Vedika was hearing everything attentively pretending as if he wasn't listening but cooking. Shehnaz bit her lips to control her sob and looked at her brother.

Sa:- Hum...Humein shaa...Shaadi nahi karni hain Bha..Bhai

As soon aa she said a soft sobb escaped her mouth. The moment Vedika heard her, She gritted her jaws. Throwing the spatula from her hand on somewhere she walk towards shehnaaz and grasped her forearm.

Ved:- Haan haan tum toh hamare saat hi rehna chahti ho. Hum dono ko bhi zindagi jeene ka haq hai SAMJII.Chup chap yeh shaadi kar aur hum dono ko baksh de. Aur haan Daya karke iss baar shaadi se baag maat jaana .
Wo kya hai na tum toh iss mein mahir Jo ho...Shaadi se baagna koi tumse sikhe..

Vedika chuckled Sarcastically making Raghuveer hissed seeing the way his wife was Continuously using harsh words for her sister. Tears roll down from her eyes..

Sa:- Bhabhi....Aap aise

Shehnaaz was about to say something in her defence when Vedika immediately cut her off.

Ved:- Ab ye nautanki maat shuru kar dena rone dhone ki...

She was about to continue about her harsh words when Raghuveer hold her hand and blinked his eyes requesting her to give her a chance atleast to keep her side.

Raghu:- Thoda toh ruko usse Jo kehna hai wo toh kehne dethe hain

Vedika :- App chup rahiye ji! Ye sab na aapki lad pyaar ka nathija hi hai jo aapki behen ko aaj aapki taklif nahi dik Rahi hain. Pichli baar bhi hum appni zameen ,jaydath,sab kuch bech kar karza diya hai. Iss ladki ki wajah se nak kat gayi thi humari. Isse dekho sharam naam ki cheez hi nahi hai... Sharam chodiye isse toh app par Daya bhi nahi aarahi hai..Iss ki wajah se hum aaj bhi karza le le kar jee rahe hain. Aur ye ladki phir se kuch naya khand karna chahti hai...

Vedika kept on yelling making shehnaaz eyes turned glassy with tears.

Raghu:- Aareee bawri baas kar chup ho ja

Raghuveer yelled feeling his sister's sobbs silently.  his wife is no were to stop just because she lost all her jewelries, properties. If she didn't ran from her wedding then they didn't has to face this much problems of loans and all financial crisis that they are stull going through.

Ved:- Nahi ji Aaj nahi ! Aaj toh hum isse sab batha kar hi rahenge!.

Shehnaaz looked at her sister-in-law  with tearful confusing eyes. Raghuveer gulped the lump in his throat and bowed his head.

Ved:- Jaanti hai tu toh bhaag gayi thi shaadi se.. Aur wo log tere bhaiya ko kahin ka nahi chode itni beizzati ki na..

Saying so, she wiped her tears making shehnaaz stop blinking her eyes While Vedika licked her lips and continued to tell her about the things happened in her Absence.

Ved:- Phir wo log tere bhai ki ek zameen aur humare zevar (jewelry) sab kuch lekar hi maane. Toh soch wo toh phir bhi mamuli log teh jab wo log ki wajah se hume itna sab sehna pada toh ye toh Gaon ke mukhiya ji hain
Ye toh hum dono ko gawon se nikal phek denge teri galti ki wajah se..

Screaming like a mad woman, Vedika sat on her knees, making shehnaaz close her mouth with her palm and sobbed. Vedika joined her both the hands infront of her with fury and with tearful eyes. Making Raghuveer and Shehnaaz quickly stood up and walk towards her. They both quickly made her stand up While her sister in law took her face in her palms.

Ved:- Mein teri dushman nahi hoon shehnaaz par tu khudh soch. Kissi na kissi din toh tujhe shadi karni hi hai ..
Wo abhi kyun nahi..Tere bhaiya ne bohot taklif se karza chuka rahe hain. Dus- Dus, Barah-Barah Ghante Kaam Karke Hum Karza Chuka rahe hain
Jo tune pichli baar galti ki thi usski sazah tumhare bhaiya Aaj bhi jel rahe hain. Mein nahi chahti mere pati aise pareshan rahe. Aur toh aur mukhiya ji bohot hi khatarnak insaan hain ..
Iss baar bhi baag gayi toh wo hum dono ko jaan se hi maar denge. Hum dono ke liye karle ye shaadi ..mein tere  pair padthi hoon.

Saying so, She is going to bend down to hold her feet when Shehnaaz stopped a sobbing Vedika.

Sa:- Nahi bhabhi please app dono mujhe maaf kar dijiye. Mujhe nahi patha tah itna sab hua hai app dono ke sath.

Saying so she moved from there making her bhabhi take deep relaxing breath and rubbed her eyes and clutching her hair with clip. While Raghuveer was stunned seeing how she was crying the other moment and now behaving as if nothing happened.

Raghu:- Vedika?

Ved:- Ji?

Raghu:- Tu Thik toh hain na?

Vedika pecked his palm and chuckled making him confused on her absolutely unaffected face.

Raghu:- Tu..Tu Hass Kyu Rahi hain?

Vedi:- Kyuki Aapki Behen ko Humne Aapne baaton mein Le liye!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

SIGNING OFF:-

Humeera_Kabeer and Sana_Writer❤️