Chapter 36

It has been three days of their realisation, Shehnaaz woke up all bare beside him wrapped securely within his arms. Blushing hardly she freed herself from him and got freshen up, walking towards the living area, She was about to enter the kitchen but when her gaze fell upon that girl. She frowned seeing that new member gelling up so well with her. The woman was beautiful well not as much as the Chieftain. She was short, with a Plump figure, Her tone was a bit dusky However that tone of hers didn't fail to make her look alluring. She was dolled up into a beautiful chiffon saree, her hair were open and settled on a side of her shoulder. For a moment, that inner feminist of Shehnaaz felt insecure but shrugging off her thoughts. She proceeded towards them.

Seeing her, Asha ji smiled being a little bit sceptical  of the step she was taking. Moreover, Those words of Deepti regarding her anger and temper just made her more cautious.

Ash:- Arrey! Bahu! Aajaa! Inse Mil...

As soon as Asha ji said, That girl's gaze travelled towards her. She had a dirty envious smirk when her eyes met with shehnaaz. She walked towards her with confusion when her aunt in law called her being extra sweet.

May:- Shehnaaz idhar aao yeh hai Lakshmi! Humari Nanand ki beti aur Sidharth ki bohot khaas dost!

Maya ji said, exaggerating the word "Khaas Dost!", hearing her aunt in law, She stared that girl for few seconds. While, Maya ji smirked like devil, exchanging glances with Lakshmi.

On the other side, Sidharth groaned not feeling her in his arms. He grunted and wrapped the black satin sarong. Walking towards the living area, he looked here and there to search his wife but soon, his feet froze seeing Lakshmi there. While, seeing a bare chested Sidharth, Lakshmi's eyes filled with lust. She stood up from the couch. Meanwhile, seeing her gazing a particular direction, Shehnaaz turned around and saw her husband standing there bare chested.

She frowned seeing Sidharth there but what bothered her more was him looking towards a mere girl. His facial expression changed from soft to a rough one seeing her. He quickly diverted his gaze towards shehnaaz.

Sh:- Jaan! Humare kapde nikal de! Humein kam hai!

Saying he left from there without even saying a word to Lakshmi, while Lakshmi fisted her palm hearing the name with which he called his wife. Whereby Maya chuckled at her first victory. She knew that Sidharth would let out some expression, Shehnaaz spared a last glance at Lakshmi and left towards their room. Reaching her room, she quickly opened their closet and was arranging his clothes, wallet and everything. That's when, She felt two strong pair of arms encircling her waist making her smile.

Sh:- Sidharth! Aap Humein kyu Bheega rahe hain?

She laughed while He chuckled and nuzzled into her nape, tickling her. She laughed feeling ticklish and gave a splat on his bicep.

Sid:- Sharam nahi Aati Pati ko Maarne mein! Haan?

He whispered while She looked into his eyes, and smirked turning around. Encircling her arms around his neck,

Sh:- Aapko Sharam Aayi thi jab Humein Ghaseete the? Jab humare Baal kichte the? Huh?

She said in a joking way but her this statement, hit him hard. He dug his face inside her nape and said making her caress his cheeks,

Sid:- Waise toh Hum Mukhiya hain! Humein kisi ke Saamne jhukhna nahi chahiye naa hi Hum Jhukte hain Lekin meri jaan! Tu Maaf Karde!

Sh:- Sidharth! Please Humein Beete baaton ko Yaad nahi rakhna hain! Hum..Hum nahi na Rakh rahe hain aapse koi Geela Sikwa.

She said and pecked his cheek, making him smile. Just then, Their moment was broken when someone knocked at their door. She smiled and quickly pushed him inside the washroom with his clothes but soon her smile changed into a frown, the moment she saw Lakshmi after opening the door.

Sh:- Aap? Yaha?

She asked her with a smile but Lakshmi clenched her jaws and gave out a forceful smile.

Lak:- Woh Humein na! Humara Kamra nahi mil raha hain!

She said peeping inside the room, Shehnaaz nodded and said in a loud voice so that it can be audible to Sidharth.

Sh:- Sidharth! Hum na niche Jaa rahe hain!

Just then, Sidharth came out of the washroom and his gaze fell upon Lakshmi who was standing on the door. He smirked and hugged Shehnaaz from side and pecked her hair.

Sid:- Jaan! Tu Jaa na Jidhar Jaana hain Tujhe! Akhir Mukhiyain hain iss Gaon ki aur humari Auraat! Tu Raani hain iss ghar ki aur is gaon toh jo karna hain kar!

He said making her blush, Sidharth noticed the facial expressions of Lakshmi. He could notice the fury in her eyes, Shehnaaz smiled and looked at Lakshmi,

Sh:- Aaiye! Hum Naukro se bolke Aapke liye Kamre ka intezaam karte hain!

Saying so, She moved followed by a furious Lakshmi. Deepti who was coming out of her room, bumped into Shehnaaz. Deepti hissed and looked at Shehnaaz  who was rubbing her hand.

Deep:- Bhabhi! I am so sorry! Sorry! Sorry!

She said when Shehnaaz smiled and gave a splat on her head. Mumbling, 'Pagal!', She left. Just then, Deepti's pair of eyes fell onto Lakshmi.

Deep:- Tum! Yaha? Kis maksaad se?

Lakshmi rolled her eyes and smirked while Deepti was feeling to thrash this girl out of the house but she just couldn't do that otherwise Shehnaaz would know about them.

Lak:- Deepti! Tameez nahi hain na Tumhare mein? Akhir Koi Ghar aaye mehmaan se aise peshate hain?

She said, When Deepti laughed loudly right on her face and left making her fisted her palm. Soon, she went down and saw Shehnaaz serving Sidharth his breakfast. Maya ji winked at Lakshmi who just smirked and settled herself down on the chair right beside Sidharth.

Lak:- Shehnaaz! Humein Chai Banake dena!

Before she could proceed, Sidharth said gnashing teeth making her gulp her lump.

Sid:- MUKHIYAIN JI! 

Lak:- Kya?

Sid:- Mukhiyain Ji! Tum Isse Wohi bulaogi kyuki Gaon ke sabhi isse Wohi bolte hain aur agar kuch Kaam hain toh Naukro ko bolo!

Saying so, He stood up when Manvi came out and was stunned to see Lakshmi there. She frowned and quickly went towards Deepti,

Man:- Deepu! Yeh Yaha kyu aayi hain?

Deepti looked at Manvi, nodding her head not knowing anything. She sighed and said making Manvi scrunch up her face out of disgust and hatred.

Deep:- Pata nahi Bhabhi! Ab Yeh Manhoos yaha kyu aayi hain!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humeera_Kabeer & SANA_WRITER