Chapter 39

Sh:- Haayyee Sharam nahi na aati aapko ? Khaana thanda ho raha hai chaliye! Aaiye khalijiye!

Saying she chuckled and tried to push him but to her dismay her strength couldn't budge him. Rather, she was looking like a little mice infront of a huge lion. While, He bent down to take her lips when she slightly slapped his cheek, making him chuckle.

Sh:- Pehele khaana toh khalijiye phir ye sab! Tab pakka nahi rokhungi !

She said making him sighed and nodding his head, He left her and he himself settled down on his chair. She was making his plate whereby he was gazing her intensely and then pulled her with a jerk onto his lap making her giggle loudly.

Shehnaaz frowned and looked at him while He just pecked her nose and chuckled, instructing her to feed him. She sighed and smiling, starting feeding him. All these scenarios were   witnessed by Lakshmi. Who was then burning with fury, envy and humiliation from inside. Stomping her feet on the ground, she left from there.

While in the Cabin, Sidharth intentionally licked her fingers making her feeling tickle. She nodded her head denying him but The Chief being Chief, he royally ignored her pleas and kept licking, biting her fingers. However, his rough and restless palms never stopped fondling her waist making her weak on her knees. 

Sh:- Shhh maat kijiye na Jaana!

She said sweetly, making him more insane after hearing sweet name from her mouth. He chuckled and gave a gentle bite on her earlobe making her wince. He took her hand and kept over his groin making her eyes widen and cheeks go red.

Sid:- Dekh kaise tadap tah hoon main tere liye!

Saying he hid his face in her neck making her blush hardly, removing her palm from himself.

While His eyes glued at her face intently. Bending down more he was going to take her birthmark when shehnaaz pat his cheek.

Sh:- Ye Ghar nahi hai kya kar rahe hain app!

She laughed and pushed him aside while he again Groaning and grunting he took her lips into his making her caressed his mane and crown gently. His tongue romed inside her mouth tasting the tenderness and the sweetness of hers. Just then, He bite her lower lip making her eyes teary but however her fingers never stopped crassing his mane. Suddenly, her pair of eyes fell upon her phone. She sighed and stood up from his lap, making him frown.

Sid:- Kya huwa?

He asked while She kept on packing the lunch boxes. After packing everything, she smiled and stood infront of her.

Sh:- Woh...Abhi Teen Bajne aaye hain! Agar Abhi hum Ghar nahi pohoche na toh Phirse Bua ji Taane marengi!

She mewled making him chuckle and nodded. She smiled and was about to leave whhu he grabbed her wrist intentionally.

Sid:- Ghar Kaise jaayegi?

Sh:- Wo...Woh Main...Main Gaadi se Chali jaungi na!

She said making him smile and leave her wrist. The moment, he left her wrist, she ran away like a scared kitten. Sidharth laughed seeing her retreating figure, while Shehnaaz was about to exit the shop when suddenly she heard two employees gossiping,

Emp1:- Arrey Yeh Abhi Lakshmi Aayi thi na?

Emp2:- Haan Wohi toh Aayi thi!

Emp1:- Lekin Itne Saal baad Sarkar se kya kaam Lakshmi ko? Jab ki Ab toh Sarkar ki Shaadi bhi Ho gayi thi!

Emp2:- Arrey Pata hain! Jab Mukhiyain ji Sarkar ke Kamre mein Gayi thi Tab hum bhi gaye the! Aur Pata hain Sarkar Bohot Gussa Kar rahe the Lakshmi pe! Humein toh Lagta hain Sarkar par Abhi Bhi Lakshmi ka Prabhav hain!

Hearing this, Shehnaaz stopped and glared at the workers. Whereby the moment, Their pair of eyes fell upon Shehnaaz, they quickly bowed down their head out of fear and respect. She just spared them a glance and left shrugging off the Thoughts and their unnecessary judgements.

*
It was night, Sidharth came back from his day's work and went towards the Kitchen only to see his wife moving the Spatula, inhaling the aroma of the curry. He silently went towards her and hugged her from back making her gasp but soon she got normalised, the moment she recognised his touch.

Sh:- Aap...Itni Jaldi?

She asked as this is not the usual time of him returning. Moreover, This time, he just closes his shop and goes to catch up with his friends. He was about to say, when Lakshmi barged inside the Kitchen making them separate.

Lak:- Arrey Sidharth ji! Suniye Mujhe Aapse thoda Kaam tha! Mukhiyain Ji kya Hum Mukhiya ji ko leke Jaaye humare saath?

Shehnaaz frowned hearing and seeing that dirty smirk on Lakshmi's face. She didn't get any positive vibes from her and hence, she smirked looking at Lakshmi. Also, that conversation between two employees were continuously roaming around her mind.

Sh:- NAHI! Lakshmi! Humein Inse Thoda Kaam hain! Aur Waise Bhi Kya tumhe yeh Maaloom nahi hain Ki jab do Pati aur Patni Akele Kidhar ho toh! Tumhe Darwaza Khatkhatake aana chahiye?

She asked making Lakshmi gnashed her teeth and then chuckled looking at Sidharth.

Lak:- Sidharth ji! Aapko toh Pata hi hain na Hum Kabhi Aapke Paas aane ke liye na kabhi Darwaza knock karte the na Kabhi karenge! Kyu?

Hearing her, Shehnaaz snapped at Sidharth who gritted her jaws and roared at her,

Sid:- Shut Up Lakshmi!

Lak:- Kyu? Sacch Boli toh Mirchi Lagi?  I think Ab toh Shehnaaz tumhe Pata chal hi gaya hoga ki Hum Kitne Kareebi Dost hain!

She said whispering that, near them making her vision go blurred. Meanwhile, hearing the voices, Manvi, Deepti came out and heard the heated altercation. But Shehnaaz composed herself and thought not to pay any heed towards that mere girl and to create any kind of misunderstanding or problems in between their blooming relationship.

Deep:- Bhabhi? What happened?

Deepti asked making Sidharth sighed while She harshly wiped out her tears and left the kitchen, without sparing any glance to anyone or speaking anything.

Deep:- Bhai? What happened?

She asked, that's when Sidharth disclosed everything. Whatever, Shehnaaz said to Lakshmi and to which How so ever Lakshmi retorted.

Deep:- Bhai! I think It's Better we say Bhabhi everything about Lakshmi.

Deepti said while Sidharth nodded his head and asked them to talk to Shehnaaz,

Sid:- Tum Log Jaao! Baat Karo! I will be back after an couple of hours!

He said and left the house sighing. While on the other hand, Shehnaaz was spreading the bed sheet with a irritation on her face. Just then, Deepti and Manvi entered their room and called her,

Man:- Bhabhi!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humeera_Kabeer & SANA_WRITER