Chapter 42

Guys first Tell me one thing, Isn't my Message notification is reaching to you guys? Cause one of my friend told me that They aren't getting any notification of the message I upload on the message board.

It was the next morning, the scented candles were melted down, the rose petals were crushed but the only difference was that those petals were crushed only by Shehnaaz weight. She woke up to see a empty room. She sat holding her head, she didn't know why she was having this headaches but soon, her pair of eyes fell onto his kurta which he wore the Previous was lying aimlessly beside the bed. She frowned and immediately looked at the watch yo notice that it was nine past thirty. An hour later of the usual time she wakes up.

Getting ready into a pink chiffon Saree, She went down to see Maya ji and Asha ji laughing and was so much into the conversation While Manvi wad serving them tea and biscuits. Reaching down, She entered the kitchen and started making the breakfast. Just then, she saw Manvi entering the kitchen,

Sh:- Manvi!

She called her, while she turned around and gave her a sweet smile, greeting her a morning.

Sh:- Umm..Good morning Manvi! Main puch rahi thi kya tumne Sidharth ji ko dekha hain?

Manvi frowned and nodded her head affirming her and the day went like that. It was Evening, when Manvi and Shehnaaz was preparing tea and snacks for everyone. while just then, Shehnaaz frowned and saw Sidharth and Lakshmi entering the Haveli.

SHEHNAAZ'S POV

What is he doing with this Lakshmi? According to Deepti, doesn't he hate her for all those she did to him! Then? Why are they together? I have been noticing that since the day Lakshmi has arrived, She has continuosly somehow tried to get closer to him but he was the one who has always denied but why he was now looking at her, entering the hall with her? Is..Is there something?...No! No! Shehnaaz Stop thinking rubbish. Your Husband is not that sort of a person.

Though I know, he has done many wrong with me but the day when I realised my feelings not as a mere liking but as love was something i would always cherish. The first time when he took a stand for me against his mother and Aunt, The first time he when he made me wear that silver waistband and that time when he praised me in a drunken state, I fell for him seeing that vulnerability into his voice.

FLASHBACK

It was the previous day of deciding to let go of his past and to focus on us, our future and our present. I was sitting on the couch, folding my knees close to my heart and was looking at the stars intensely. Thinking about how my life turned upside down, from being a air hostess to being a village's Chieftain. Life is indeed unprintensely, I was thinking all these when suddenly I heard the thud sound of our bedroom's door. Looking behind, I saw my husband standing there being absolutely enraged. His eyes were red and puffed, His veins were popping out, his muscles were tightened. For a minute, I was scared seeing him approaching me. again I changed my facial expression into a rough one and then gulping the lump in my throat I was about to move when I saw him grabbing my shoulder while he was stumbling on his feet but hold his bicep.

That unwelcomed tang of Alcohol bothered me. Oh! He is Drunk? I again tried to come out of his grip when he cupped my cheeks harshly, squeezing them. Hissing, I grabbed his hand to free my cheeks,

Sh:- Sidharth ji! Hum...Humein Lag rahi hain Chodiye!

Sid:- Kyu Chorr dein Bata? Aaj toh tu..Tujhe humari baat sunni padegi!

Saying so, He made me settled down on the bed and he himself lied down, keeping his head on my lap.

Sid:- Saana! Meri Jaan! Please Baat kar humse! Hum...Hum Nahi Reh sakte Tere bina! Woh Lakshmi...Haan Hum soyein the uske saath! Lekin Feelings thi yaar! Lekin Saana! Sacchi tu na Ab tak ki Iss Mukhiya ki Zindagi ki Sabse Khaas aur Shresth Nirnayi hain! Tera yun Naaraz rehna Apne Jaana se Bohot Takleef deti tere jaana ko yaha!

He said pointing my one finger towards his heart, making her clutch the bedsheet, preventing herself from crying. She can't...she just can't see him this vulnerable that too when he is only known for his strict aura. Just then, He kept his head on my chest hugging me tight.

Sid:- Hum Haddh se Zyada pyaa.....

He said not finishing his sentence and drifted off to sleep making my breathe hitched. I smiled softly and ruffled his mane, pecking his hair.

FLASHBACK END

I came back from my trance when I heard Sidharth calling me, He again called me. This time a bit louder, making me look at him,

Sh:- Ji?

POV END

Sid:- Kapde Nikal Mere! Mujhe kaam hain

He said and moved towards their room without meeting any glance with her which sort of made her upset. While, Shehnaaz was preparing his clothes when Sidharth came out of the loo and brushed his hair again not looking at her. Shehnaaz smiled and tried to touch him but retorted harshly as he was already furious on some topics.

Sh:- Itna Kya Chipak rahi ho? Aur yeh sab kya hain yeh Melted Candles and all haan?

He roared making her shiver. While one person who was who was eavesdropping their conversation, hiding herself behind the door. She smirked and quickly left from their. It was Lakshmi. Shehnaaz was now feeling Highly embarrassed, she quickly wiped off her tears and ran away from there. While He sighed, cursing himself for bursting upon his wife who was just trying to comfort him. He was about to leave when Lakshmi entered the room and shut  the door slightly.

While Shehnaaz who was running away, just bumped with a Servent making the whole glass of milk pour onto her Saree. She hissed and was about to rebuke only but stopped seeing a old man in his seventies whose hands were trembling. The man immediately joined his hands and bowed his head infront of her.

Old:- Hum..Humein Maa.. Maaf Kar dijiye! Mukhiyain ji! Kripya karke!

Hearing him, Shehnaaz sighed and asked him not to apologize.

Sh:- Koi nahi Kaka! Aap Jaaiye! Hum..Hum Change kar lenge!

She said and walked Again towards their room while in their room, Lakshmi tip toed and stood just behind Sidharth who was back facing her. Lakshmi smirked and wrapped her arms around him while He smiled this time thinking it to be his wife and pulled her infront of him to seal their lips but the moment he saw, Lakshmi.

He immediately backed off but Lakshmi being lakshmi, she pulled him by his collar to himself and hugged him tightly.

Laks:- Sidha... Sidharth! Ek baar Please Humari Baat sunn lo! Humse Galti ho gayi thi! I...I love you! Please Hum Aapse Behad mohabbat karte hain ! Aur humein bhi Pata hain Aap bhi karte honge!

Sid:- Lakshmi! Chod Humein! Lakshmi Leave me!

He pushed her making her fall on the ground while she stood up and again pulled him by his collar like a psycho obsessive lover but this time, before Sidharth could say anything. Lakshmi sealed their lips making him stunned and shocked and at that the door flung opened breaking his trance. Looking towards the door, his infuriated facial expression turned into paled horrible one as his eyes fell on his wife, who was breathing fire.
.
.
.
.
.
READY FOR SHERAWALI MAA?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humeera_Kabeer & SANA_WRITER