Chapter 43

Sorry People for the delay, I had an very tiring day. First Internships then Projects then abhi I just got free.

The phone in Shehnaaz's hand dropped on the ground bringing her back from her trance. Now, Somewhere she was able to connect the dots why rajat said so when she asked him the Previous night. Tears were flowing from her eyes, She was burning with rage. Strolling towards them, She gnashed her jaws and stood infront of them.

Sh:- Sidharth Ji! Where were you the Previous Night?

She said in a calm eerie tone, Sidharth frowned and looked at her. Knowing very well that what she is actually trying to imply.

Sid:- Saana...

Sid:- Sidharth! Where were you?

She shouted making Lakshmi flinch. Still, mustering up some courage, She stood in between of them and said,

Lak:- Woh Mere Saath the! Mujhe kuch Kaam tha unse!

Saana closed her eyes and fisted her palms, and again asked Sidharth totally avoiding Lakshmi.

Sh:- Sidharth ji! Humein Sacch jaanna hain! Kaha the aap?

She asked, a thin layer of undefined pain was lying in her voice. She was controlling herself hard, preventing herself from breaking down but before he could say something Lakshmi again intruded,

Lak:- Humne kaha na Aapse ki Yeh Humare saath the.....

Before she could continue, a loud splat rang into the room, making him widen his eyes in shock. It was Saana who slapped her, she was shaking with fury and rage. Her eyes were moist and red. While Lakshmi looked at her with horror filled eyes. Her cheeks were burning with the sensation, She immediately grasped her elbow. Sidharth called her making her glare him.

Sid:- Saana! Kaha Leke Jaa rahi hain Isse?

While she chuckled sarcastically and looked at him pretending to be stunned.

Sh:- Niche! Abhi Jo Bhi Baat Hogi! Sabke saamne hogi!

She said gnashing her teeth. This was the first time, Sidharth was seeing her this much infuriated. He immediately followed them till downstairs where he saw his whole family was chitchatting while sipping on their tea. Whereby, The moment, Shehnaaz's footsteps rang into the hall way, everyone looked at the direction. Only to see a infuriated Shehnaaz grasping Lakshmi's arm. She came down and thrashed her on the floor making Lakshmi fall on the ground harshly making Maya ji scream.

May:- Hayeee Lakshmi Meri Bacchi!

Before she could reach, Shehnaaz roared on the top of her voice making Deepti smirk and Everyone else stunned.

Sh:- AGAR KOI ISKE PAAS BHI GAYA NA! USKO BHI HUM ISS GHAR KE BAHAR PHEKENGE!

Hearing her Sidharth knew whom she meant, His blood boiled. He absolutely hates when someone raises their voice upon his mother or aunt. He took long steps and moved towards her and roared with louder voice which shivered everyone. Everyone flinched hearing him except Shehnaaz.

Sid:- SHEHNAAZ!

He raised his hand to slap her when she caught his hand and glared him dangerously, making him frown.

Sh:- Sochna bhi Mat! Verma! Bohot Sehen Kar liya hain Aapko aur Aapke iss Nihayati Kamini aur Besharam Mehbooba ko! Humein Manvi mat samjhiye ki aap mujhpe Haath uthayenge aur hum sunenge! Haan! Maana hum hain Shaant lekin utne bhi Shaant hain nahi! Toh Yeh Veham nikal dijiye

She said fearlessly, looking right into his eyes and jerked his hand away, while Deepti smirked and tip toed standing right behind her mother, she whispered,