Chapter 76

It was the next day, Shehnaz was Continuously calling Raghuveer but Everytime his phone was busy. Frowning, She finally gave up thinking he might be busy in his work, and opened the door only to see Sidharth who was completely decked up in a Jeans and a Shirt. Shehnaz was pretty Shocked looking at him.

Sa:- Kya Baat hain...Aaj aap In jeans n all? Mukhiya ji progressive ho rahe hain kyu?(Laughed)

Sid:- Abbey Chal na Paka mat!! Tujhe hi accha lagta hain na that main Humesha saadu banke na chalu And Anyways Jaan it's Our Honeymoon. So!

Sa:- Accha! Anyways where's everyone?

She asked making him look at her with a grimace and he sighed, saying

Sid:- Deepti is busy discussing something with Raayan, Adhiraj and Manvi aapne mein lage hain, Mummy is with Laddu ! Now Let's Go! First we will go for Scuba Diving and then would explore some famous yet offbeat places!

As soon as Sidharth said the word Scuba Diving. Shehnaz's eyes twinkled with Happiness as it was one of her dream to visit the Underwater world, since her childhood. She has always been curious about what lies deep within the water. She jumped and hugged him out of Excitement, Saying a Tons of Thankyou to Sidharth. Sidharth smiled back and hugged her back.

Sa:- Scuba Diving means Underwater Jaana! What about our Phones?

Sid:- Deepu ke paas rakh ke chalenge! Now Chal Warna that old chief will be back, who will take you forcefully. God Sawal kitne puchti hain yeh meri biwi!

Saying this, Sidharth threw her on his shoulder and was about to proceed when Adhiraj came and laughed seeing their posture. Sidharth immediately took out their phones and handed it over to Adhiraj,

Sid:- Main aur teri Bhabhi Ghumne Jaa rahe hain! Tab tak humare Phones rakh tere paas! I don't want any interruptions.

Saying so they left, leaving behind a Laughing Adhiraj. As soon as they reached to the Car, he ordered the driver to take to the scuba diving point.

Soon they reached to the spot where Scuba Diving was practicing. Shehnaz was getting nervous when the female trainer was making her wear the suits and soon they were in the middle of Sea. It was the time for them to jump. Though it was her Dream to experience the Underwater world. Understanding her Dilemma. Sidharth went to her and hold her hand tightly and smiled. Shehnaz Suddenly felt that now she was in the safest place in this whole universe. Such was the feeling one feel and the love and assurance one gets.

Shehnaz clutched his hand tightly and that's when they jumped into the water. Sana was totally awestruck seeing the Marine Life. She turned only to find Sidharth hiding something on his palm while covering the palm with other hand. Sana raised her eyebrows when Sidharth opened her palms. And there it was. A catch of tiny fishes swam across her face tickling her and making her giggle. Again Sidharth held her hand and they began to Swim. Finally coming out of the Water Shehnaz looked at him who was already looking at her. While she was busy adoring the marine life intently. Sidharth smiled and put his hand over her Shoulder. Just then, they sat inside the car, Talking about random things they reached to a local restaurant. They had their lunch and left for roaming and visiting the local Andaman Market.

Reaching the Market, they were talking, laughing and walking aimlessly. Just then Sana saw a Shop of a jewellery, nothing expensive but jewelleries made with sea shells, cowries and Crowns made with leaves and flowers. She was Adoring the jewelleries , when He put a floral crown on her head making her giggle. He smiled clicking plenty amount of her pictures with that crown. While She picked up a thin yet Beautiful garland of Flower, making him wear that. Again they reached to the beach, Sidharth opened his shirt and pulled her up in his arm, making her giggle, throwing her into the water. She was indeed a Water Baby. Swimming and Playing with Water was all she doing. She tiptoed to Sidharth Patting his Back she called him. Sidharth turned only to get a sudden splash of Water. He was blank for a couple of Seconds but Sana's Laughter brought him broke his trance. She was about to run when He picked her up from back and twirled her around as if she doesn't have any weight.

Sa:- aahahaa! SIDHARTHHH Please put me down! Hayee Amma Mereko Chakkar aa janaa hain!

She said laughing, Sidharth finally put her down when she hugged him tightly, He pecked her hair and hugged her tightly. He was happy after so long. Till now he didn't had anyone with whom he can enjoy this much. Though he was married, he was happy but this kind of togetherness was something different. Being brought up in a conservative background, he never thought that he will like such things. Somewhere he too was a Marine lover in search of a person who could match his vibe, who can give out the same vibe for seas and Ocean like him.

After all the day's fun, they returned to the hotel room. Saana was about sit when Sidharth pulled her up and made her stand,

Sid:- Baby! Baithne ka nahi! Chal Ready ho jaa! There's a Surprise for you! C'mon and here's the dress I bought for you!

SHEHNAAZ'S POV

Wait! What? Is this Sidharth Verma? The man who hates me coming infront of any man without a veil in the village, is now allowing me to wear anything I like. These Shorts, Spaghetti tops, these frocks. I was immersed in my thoughts when my phone rang, picking up the phone. I saw that it was Manvi.

Sa:- Haan Manvi!

Manv:- Bhabhi...yeh Adhiraj ko ho kya gaya hain? Matlab yeh mujhe chotte chotte kapde pehne ke liye bol rahe hain! Pehele Backless blouse pehnti thi toh Galiyaan dete the aur ab...upar se ek dresses matlab...toh Phadi huwi hain...Hayee Rabba Bhabhi inko Ullu bana dala hain uss dukaan wale ne...

Huh? Adhiraj too? What has happened to these two brothers today? Firstly, Sidharth then Adhiraj. And 'Padhi huwi Dress?', seriously? I gulped the lump in my throat and asked Manvi to come into my room immediately. Within five minutes I heard the door unlocking and there came my sister-in-law.

Man:- Bhabhi! Yeh... Yeh inko Ho kya gaya hain?

Saying this Manvi opened the packets probably Adhiraj gifted her. I was shocket to see the outfit. It was a slit dress but what Manvi said cracked me up into a fits of laughter,

Man:- Bhabhi! Yeh dekho! Kaise Phate huwe kapde hain!

Just then she widened her eyes seeing my outfit which was lying on the bed. Mine one was a little exposed from the waist region.

Man:- Hayee Bhabhi! Aapke wale ka toh Kamar se bhi phati huwi hain! Yeh na Andaman wale bade hi you know...Bade hi Cheating karte hain Paise liye 4000-5000 lekin Kapde Phate huwe? Batao!

Aww she is so innocent. I laughed and looked at her, i think I can figure something out.

Sa:- Manvi! These are all designs! Matlab yeh sab you know ek tarah ke designs hain! Upar se mere pyaare Devar ne diya hain tumhe toh kuch soch ke hi diya hoga! Hain na? Ab jao..Jaldi Ready ho jao! Main bhi ho jati hoon! Warna tumhare Bhaiya gussa karenge!

Saying so, I sent her to get ready in the mean time, I too prepared myself. Oh Good Lord! I don't know what is happening to me! I am feeling like to puke again! God! No! It is happening for the third time in this week and many times since the few weeks, I dashed into the washroom only to throw up yet again.

POV END

It was night when they explore the beach party. After getting ready, She was about to get out when the electricity of that particular cottage went off. She gulped seeing the darkness, stumbling she hold the wall. Just then someone covered her mouth while someone closed her eyes.

Sh:- Ummmmmm...............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

SANA_WRITER