Chapter 45

I know am not a great regular writer but I think I try to keep things really regularly and daily. My Health doesn't worsens intentionally, Still I am sorry for to them whom I disappointed. I try to not to let you down in future and to be a great writer and After reading that comment I was pretty upset.

Sidharth sit there on thud taking his head in his palms. He was furious at himself for ruining everything with his own hands. Everything was seeming to be doomed for him the moment his wife left, He harshly wiped away his tears and took his jeep key, running behind her to stop. He immediately reached the hall to see Adhiraj was speaking to someone over the call, Asha ji called him but he never turned back making asha ji feel more guilty seeing her son's messy state.

Ash:- Sidharthhh!

However his mom called him a several times but nothing seemed o be important for him then. Unless, Deepti called him.

Deep:- Bhaai!

She called him with a trembling voice, when he looked at her with moist red eyes.

Deep:- Aaj hum keh rahe hain! Agar Aap mard hain toh Bina Bhaabhi ke Mat lautenge aap! Saam, Daam, Daand Bhed kuch bhi Kijiye!

Saying she ran away sobbing making him more infuriated. While on the other hand, Vedika frowned seeing Shehnaaz sobbing and entering her room. She immediately turned off the burner and moved inside her room,

Ved:- Saana? Tu? Kya huwa Ro kyu rahi hain?

Vedika asked her while Shehnaaz looked at her and hugged her tightly, letting out a loud cry.

Sh:- Bhabhi! Sab...Sab Khatam ho gaya!

Hearing her Vedika frowned being perplexed but her heart itched for her sister-in-law for the first time sobbing this hard. Meanwhile, He followed her till her brother's house. Reaching there, he pulled the brake infront of her house and took the revolver from his dashboard. Putting it, inside his pocket he entered being totally enraged.

He entered inside the house but turned around hearing Raghuveer's voice,

Ragh:- Arrey! Sarkar? Aap? Aaiye! Aaiye! Baithiye! Arrey Vedikaaa! Chai Paani leke aa! Dekh kon aaya hain! Jamai Sa Aaye hain!

He squealed not able to keep the happiness Within himself. The very first time, Sidharth came to his in-law's house making Raghuveer feel over the moon. While Shehnaaz breathe hitched hearing his brother's loud callings.

She knew that her husband would come but she didn't know that he would come this soon. She gulped the lump in her throat and nodded her head sobbing and defying Vedika to leave her but Afterall Who can stop Vedika Raghuveer Gupta? She smiled and immediately went down to see Sidharth standing there being impatient.

Vedika:- Aaiye! Aaiye Damad Ji!

Sid:- Suniye! Main Yaha Yeh Nautanki ke liye nahi Aaya hoon! Mere Biwi ko Neeche Bulaiyee! That's it!

He said being a quite harsh upon them. While Shehnaaz who was eavesdropping their Conversation, frowned on how relentlessly he insulted her family and spoke with absolutely being rude to them.

Fisting her pallu she went down and stood on the staircase. She gnashed her teeth and said in a almost roaring audible voice.

Sh:- Main Nahi Jaungi Sidharth Ji! That's my Decision!