Chapter 19

I am so so sorry guys. I was supposed to update it earlier but Since my online classes started from today, also was busy with the projects and aaj mere chote Bhai ko bhi Main Padha rahi thi. So I couldn't update. I am so sorry 🥺🙏

It was , Afternoon the preparations have already started. The lights men and the decorators were working, even the relatives too have started coming as Asha ji has already informed Everyone, the moment she has got the marriage dates. Confectioners have started preparing the sweets and the snacks. While Manvi served her in-laws the evening snacks and beverages. Adhiraj looked at Sidharth, who was busy in some official works of the Village.

Adh:- Bhai! Kya Aap Tab se Kam kar rahe hain! Parso Shaadi hain Aapki!

Sidharth looked at Adhiraj with a cold gaze, shutting him up. Keeping the files, on the table, Sidharth looked at Adhiraj with a stern face.

Sid:- Adhiraj! Shaadi hain toh kya Kaam chod de? Waise bhi Aap abhi jaiye aur woh builder se baat karke Aaiye! Humara Dusra dukaan kab taiyaar hoga?

Adh:- Ji..Ji Bhai! Abhi Jaate hain!

Adhiraj said stammering on his words and left touching his mother's feet. While Sidharth nodded his head and again immersed himself in the files. Meanwhile Asha ji looked at Manvi and asked,

Ash:- Bahu! Humari dusri Bahu kaha hain? Humne Tujhse kaha tha na ki unhe taiyaar karne ko! Toh Kaha hain woh?

Manvi gulped the lump in his throat and remembered what Shehnaaz said her in the day.

FLASHBACK

Sh:- Manvi! Hum Kahi nahi Jaayenge!

She said in a determined voice. Though her soul was shaking from inside, knowing very well that how Sidharth would be triggered.

Man:- Lekin Bhabhi! Isse Bhaiya aur Gussa honge! Maan jaiye!

Manvi said making someone remember how harsh he could be with anyone. She was already worried about Rehan, what the chief must have done with him?

Sh:- na..Nahi! Man..Manvi! Please Keh...Keh dena ki Humari Tabiyat thik nahi hain! Sir mein Dard hain!

Shehnaaz said looking at Manvi with moist eyes. Manvi being a soft-hearted girl, melted the moment she saw her moist eyes.

Man:- Thik hain Bhabhi! Jai..Jaisa Aap Kahe!

FLASHBACK END

Asha ji:- Kya Huwa? Saanp sung gaya kya tujhe?

Asha ji asked her with a higher tone bringing Manvi back from her trance. She looked here and there and scratched her forehead.

Man:- Um..Ji..Ji! Maa ji woh! Woh! Bhabhi ki thodi Tabi.. Tabiyat kharab hai...

She couldn't complete her sentence when Sidharth threw the file on the table and frowned.

Sid:- Tabiyat Kharab hain Matlab? Kya huwa use? Thik hain na woh?

Sidharth said, bombarding Manvi with innumerable questions while Manvi nodded and informed him that she is well. It's just a mere headache, hearing that, Sidharth sighed and then thought something.

Sid- Maa! Hum soch rahe the ki Aap na Sab ko Ghar pe hi bula lijiye! Hum Jodhpur ke Sabse bade Johri ko Call Kar rahe hain! Aur Humari Jo sabse badi Showroom hain Jodhpur mein, Udhar se bhi Hum Sabse Behtereen aur Sabse Sundar Kapde Manga rahe hain, Agar Waha se kuch accha nahi Laga use toh Humko Bol dijiyega! Hum! Humare Brand ke Fashion Designer ko bula rahe hain! Woh Behtereen se Behtareen Jode ke liye Sujhaav denge!

Sidharth said making Manvi smile and Asha ji grin, she clapped and looked at Sidharth with a huge smile.

Asha ji:- Sidharth! Woh.. Woh Aap log Fashion Designer unhe kehte hain na jo! Jo Kapde Banate hain?

Sidharth chuckled and nodded. He loved his mother way too much, seeing her happy is all he ever wanted.

Sid:- Ji! Ji!

Asha ji:- Haan toh Aap baas Unhe hi bula lijiye aur Johri ko bhi bula lijiye! Hum chahte hain ki Shehnaaz ke joda bohot hi Khaas ho! Jo pehle kabhi kisine nahi dekha! Ek dam Khaas! Kyuki Akhir Humara Beta bhi Khaas hain! Aur toh aur Mukhiyain hain woh! 

Asha ji said making Manvi chuckled. Asha ji was about to say something to Sidharth, when a voice grabbed her attention.

Wom:- Arrey! Asha!

The woman called Asha ji and only one word, escaped her mouth, "DIDI". Asha ji went towards her and touched her feet, followed by Sidharth and Manvi.

Woman:- Jeeti Raho!

Sid:- Khamma Ghani Bua!

Sidharth said when that woman blessed h wholeheartedly. Maya, Sidharth's Aunt. She is just a carbon copy of Asha ji, with a bucket full of Attitude and Rudeness. Maya ji looked around, with a frown when Asha ji said,

Ash:- Kya Dhoond Rahi hain Didi?

Maya:- Woh Humein bass Dekhna tha tumhari honewali Bahu ko, Akhir Hum bhi toh dekhe ki Itni kya Khasiyat hain ki Humare Mukhiya ko Lattu Bana diya?

She said making Asha ji laughed. While Manvi smiled, hearing the comment about her brother-in-law and asked Manvi to serve some snacks and beverages to Maya ji while Asha ji made her sit on the couch and asked about her and her family's well being.

Maya:- Kya hi Batau tujhe Asha! Arrey Meri jo Bahu thi na! Priya! Itni Wahiyat thi na! Matlab tujhe toh Pata hi hain na ki Seher ki Ladkiya kaisi hoti hain! Padhi Likhi hoti hain aur samjhti khudko Alag hi Kuch hain! Arrey Bhai Akhir mein toh Tumhe Parivaar hi sambhalna hota hain na! Ab Hum bhi Apne Bahu ko bole ki Bahu! Ab Tumhari Shaadi ho gayi hain! Bass Abhi Ghar pe Bacche aur Parivaar Sambhalo! Kehti ki nahi! Humein Abhi Kaam Karna hain! Matlab hadh hain! Toh Hum kya Apne Poti Potiyon ka muh na dekhe? Woh toh Humare Lalle ne Pasand kiya tha Isiliye Humne Usko Bahu Banaya! Warna hum toh dekhte bhi nahi Waisi Ladki ko! Huh! Zindagi kharab kar di Humare Lalle ki! Lekin Humara Lalla bhi Sher hain! Usne bhi de Talaq de diya! Ab toh hum soch rahe hain ki koi Gaon ki Ladki se hi Shaadi Kara de! Bas Parivaar Bas jaye Lalla ka! Warna Humara Vansh kaise Aage bhadega!

Maya ji said making Asha ji nodded her head in disbelief and started cursing the city girls. Manvi could hear each and everything of their conversation. She frowned and Thought how they are effortlessly judging someone. Though she was not that much educated, but she absolutely hated people judging eachother without any reason and the way her Mother-in-laws were cursing the Urban girls were illogical! Why to judge someone! Why? just because they know how to live their life on their own rules? Just because they knows how to fight for their own rights doesn't means the city girls are spoilt or unruly. Here, her one Mother-in-law separated a couple! Why? Just because the wife wasn't ready to produce kids? Just because she didn't give in to their dominance?

She gulped thinking what if her mother-in-law got influenced by Maya and tries to separate Adhiraj and her. Tears started forming in her eyes by only visualising Adhiraj with some other girl. She loves him madly, that's the only reason she couldn't still leave him, despite of all the insults and humiliations. Little did she know that, soon all her miseries gonna end.
______________________________________

It was Evening, when Asha ji called Manvi and asked her to bring Shehnaaz downstairs as the Designers and everyone gonna come anytime. Manvi nodded and left for her room. Entering her room, She noticed Shehnaaz was lying on the bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humera_Kabeer and Sana_Writer❤️