Chapter 37

From Now, Updates would be shorter than previous Parts kyuki Aaplog Comments hi nahi Karte and Aapke Comments motivates me.

Shehnaaz was lying beside Sidharth, pressing his forehead looked at him. He was gazing the ceiling being all lost. While Shehnaaz found it a bit indifferent as he never stays silent that too infront of her for this long. Either he talks with her about eachother's day's work or He romances with her. She caressed his hair making him close his eyes and to take a deep breath,

Sh:- Kuch Soch rahe hain Aap? Kuch huwa hain kya Dukaan pe?

Hearing her, He spared her a glance and sighed nodding his head. Denying her doubt while She just frowned and looked at him.

Sh:- Phir Kya huwa hain Sidharth? Hmm?

Sid:- Pata nahi Jaan! It's just! Humein yeh Ladki ka Aana bilkul pasand nahi hain yaha!

He said while She frowned. Though she becomes Possessive whenever Lakshmi fixes her gaze on him but She was absolutely not a girl who would disrespect a guest.

Sh:- Mukhiya ji! Aap aise nahi na bol sakte! Mehemaan hain woh humare! Bass kuch din ki baat hain na Jaana!

She said not realising what name she blurted out. Whereby, As soon as Sidharth heard that name. He snapped at her with a widened eyes,

Sid:- Kya Kaha?

Sh:- Kya? Yehi ki Mukhiya ji! Aap aise nahi na bol sakte! Mehemaan hain woh humare! Bass kuch din ki baat hain na!

Sidharth hissed hearing her and immediately took her under him and hovered her making her put her dainty palms on his chest. Shehnaaz being a innocent person, couldn't understood what actually he was trying to imply.

Sid:- Yeh nahi! Kis naam se Bulaya mujhe?

The moment he said this, she got to know actually what he was trying to imply. She smirked, rolling her tongue inside her mouth, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Sh:- Jaana!

She whispered making him smile blissfully. He was about to take her lips when there was a knock on their door. He frowned and closed his eyes, lying down on his back, While Shehnaaz immediately Composed herself and went to open the door. Only to see Lakshmi standing there with a jug in her hand,

Sh:- Arrey Lakshmi tum? Aao Andar!

She was about to enter when Sidharth hearing the name, immediately wore his kurta and stood infront of the door beside her.

Sid:- Lakshmi? Tu! Itni Raat ko?

He said in a rude tone while Shehnaaz hissed hearing him. She quickly held his palm, giving them a gentle press.

Sh:- Huh! Haan! Aao Aao Lakshmi!

She said when Lakshmi smiled like a innocent person who can't even know how to eat. Lakshmi entered the room with baby steps and was about to sit on the bed when Shehnaaz stopped her,

Sh:- Umm.. Lakshmi! Agar tum Bura na maano toh! Tum Couch pe Baithoge? Actually main Humare Bed pe kisi ko Allow nahi Karti! Bed bohot Personal cheez hoti hain na isiliye!

Shehnaaz said, making Lakshmi fisted her palms with rage and envy. She smiled forcefully and sat down while Sidharth himself settled down on the bed followed by Shehnaaz.

Sh:- Bolo! Kya Chahiye?

She said with a smile, Sidharth smiled seeing her grace. Even at night too, she was attending someone, just then, he realised that indeed she is a good chieftain.

Lak:- Woh...Woh Mukhiyain Ji! humein na kal Sarkari Daftar jaana hain aur Hum na bhul chuke hain ki Sarkari Daftar kaha hain! Toh kya Mukhiya ji humein Le chalenge Daftar?

She said exaggerating the word "Daftar", from which Shehnaaz really didn't get any positive sign. As they says that Only a Girl can read what is happening inside the other one's mind. However, Shehnaaz felt some negative vibes approaching but still she chose to ignore those but before Shehnaaz could say anything, Sidharth interrupted her.

Sid:- Nahi! Humein Kal Kaam hai Aur Ghar pe kai Driver hain unhe bol ke chale Jaye! Abhi Filhal Aap Nikal sakte hain Humare Kamre se!

He said showing her the Door, Shehnaaz again hissed. Her husband definately could be very rude at some times, She stood up along with Lakshmi. While Shehnaaz joined her hands and Lakshmi Joined her hands back. She was burning with fury! She absolutely couldn't take her defeat.

*

It was late night when Lakshmi was pacing here and there in the hall when Maya ji entered the hallway and hugged her tightly only to get a slight push from Laksmi.

Lak:- Kya Maami! Aapne Humein Kaha tha ki Hum Aate hain Sidharth apni Nazar nahi hata sakega? Lekin Yaha toh...

May:- Humari Bacchi! Tujhe bhi pata hain ki tu abhi bhi Sidharth ko effect karti hain. Aur woh bhi alag level pe! Aur woh uss kalmuhi se Chipak raha hain sirf tujhe Jalane ke liye!

Maya ji said with that dirty smirk of hers while Lakshmi stood up, She became very happy hearing Maya ji. She smirked and looked Maya ji,

Lak:- Todungi toh Main hi Maami! Shehnaaz ko hi Apna pyaada banaungi! Wohi mere Khel mein meri sabse badi madat karengi!

Saying so, Lakshmi left for her room. It was the next day when Shehnaaz was packing lunch for Sidharth, just then Lakshmi came into the kitchen.

Lak:- Khamma Ghanni Mukhiyain Ji!

Hearing her voice, Shehnaaz looked back and smiled at her and nodded her head with pride when she heard that designation.

Sh:- Khamma Ghanni! Aap yaha?

She asked and then packed the Tiffin into a bag. Lakshmi was about to say something, just then, a Servent called her bowing her head. She looked back and smiled at the servant, while the Servant smiled back and handed her mobile phone,

Serv:- Ji! Mukhiyain Ji! Sarkar ka Phone hain!

She smiled and quickly washed her hands not before instructing the servant to hand over the bag to Rajat. Taking the phone from the servant, Shehnaaz walked out of the Kitchen and entered their room.

Sh:- Haanji?

Sidharth sighed and smiled hearing her sweet voice.

Sid:- Mukhiyain Aa rahi hain na Mukhiya ji ka Khana aur Meetha leke?

He asked her while She blushed and chuckled, licking her dried lips and kept the phone on speaker as she was arranging their clothes. She said,

Sh:- Ji Nahi! Hum Nahi aa rahe hain kyuki Ghar pe bohot Kaam hain!

He frowned and hung up the call being all upset and grumpy. As soon as he hung up the call, She sighed knowing that her Husband will not at all behave like he does nowadays with her. She knew that now he will be all rough and grumpy just like His Mukhiya or Chief Avatar but again called him,

Sid:- Hello?

He said in a grumpier tone, Shehnaaz smiled and said which made him smirk,

Sh:- Theek hain Aate hain hum!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humeera_Kabeer & SANA_WRITER