Chapter 51

Guys Actually mere Exams Aa rahe hain Offline 🥲! Isiliye I will be Posting daily but a shorter update like of 1300+ words toh please! Maaf kar diyo aur Haaan! I was saying that I will be back with Longer and Regular Updates After 22nd And 29th. Only Commerce wale could understand the pain of Economics and Accountancy 🥺

She stood there being absolutely stunned about the revelation. Just then, a smile of satisfaction crept over her lips, keeping the tray of Prasad on the Railing. Unable to control the happiness knowing her husband's loyalty, She dashed towards him and hugged him tightly. Deepti chuckled and when Sidharth came out of his trance.

He was about to wrap his arms around her when suddenly he stopped remembering how she insulted his love calling it as 'Lust!'. Gulping hard, he fisted his palms and jerked her away and left the terrace making her feel unwanted. She looked at Deepti, who too gave her disappointed look.

Sh:- Deepu! Sidharth...Inhone Kuch nahi Kiya!

She chuckled admist of tears but Deepti sighed and made her sit on the swing on terrace.

Deep:- Saana! You...You did wrong!  You termed his love as 'Lust!' ab jaa! Talk to Bhai! Sort out these misunderstanding!

Just then, Saana looked down, nodding her head. She took the tray and placed a chunk of sweet on Deepti's hand. Soon, she left the terrace making Deepti sighed.

Deep:- Hayee Bhagwan Kya karu main Inn dono ka! Bacche jaise Ladte hain Dono! Ek Dusre ke bagair bhi nahi Reh sakte! Ek Dusre ko Sorry bhi nahi Bolenge!

Saying she left. While on the other hand, Sidharth was surfing through some files of the land revenues when Shehnaaz walked in their. She saw him working.

Taking little baby steps, she walked towards him. Keeping the tray on a cabinet, she sat beside her and was about to touch his hand when he immediately moved it with a jerk. She controlled her sobs and called him ever so softly,

Sh:- Sidharth!

Sid:- Bol! Hum Sunn rahe hain!

He said in a rough tone making her lips bite. Nowadays, she wasn't used to hear his rough and harsh or rude tone. He has always tried to be the best man for her. Even, the man who never apologizes for his deed has begged her to listen him for once.

Sh:- Sidharth! Hum...Humein Maaf Kar dijiye na! Hum...Hum Ho Ho gaye the Possesive! Aapke Liye! Aap bhi toh huwe the na?

She asked him when he nodded his head and sighed, looking at her,

Sid:- Haan! Huwe The Possessive! Aaj bhi hain utne! Aaj Bhi hum taakat Rakhte hain ki Agar koi tujhe Aankh uthake bhi dekhe toh hum Aankhein noch le uski!

He said her in a dengerous tone making her shiver while She said gulping down her sobs. He nodded his head in defying her. While she wiped her tears and looked at him with painful eyes,

Sh:- Hum Pyaar karte hain Aapse Sidhart...

She was immediately interrupted by Sidharth who looked at her being bewildered.

Sid:- Saana! Yeh Kaisa Pyaar hain Jaha Bharosa nahi hain?

He said and stood up to leave when she grabbed his wrist, making him stop from leaving the room. Wiping her tears, She stood infront of him,

Sh:- Aapne Bhi toh Bharosa nahi Kiya tha na Sidharth! Yeh Kaisi Hypocrisy hain Sidharth? Humesha Aap Sahi nahi ho sakte! Aap Bhi toh Lakshmi ke Baaton mein Aaye the na! Aapne toh usko kiya bhi nahi jabki Itna Gaandh Baka hain usne Mere liye!

She said in a complaining tone while Sidharth let out a sinister chuckle and looked at her from his shoulder.

Sid:- Shehnaaz! Mere Kuch Bolne ke pehele hi Tum Usse Ghar se Nikaal phenki! Lekin Maine Tab bhi Usse Maaf nahi Kiya tha! Aur Lakshmi waisi hain bhi nahi ki woh Itni Asaani se Haar Maan Jaaye!

He turned around and walked behind her, keeping his palms on her shoulder, giving them a gentle press. He said something which sent chills down her spine.

Sh:- Toh...Toh Kaha hain Lakshmi?

She asked him being absolutely perplexed and agitated seeing her husband talkin' for that scumbag.

Sid:- LAKSHMI IS FINISHED!

He said whispering into her ears. Her breathe hitched, she snapped at him, while He looked at her with no emotions in his eyes.

Sh:- Means...mea..means Ma...Maar Dala? You...You Harmed her?

Sid:- Maar Dala? Well not actually! But Yeah! I did harmed her! Mere Aadmiyon ne Uske Haath Pair tod daalen but when she will recover. I Purposely thought to rewarding her with the most painful punishment for any girl for she insulted my wife and the chieftain!

He said shrugging off his shoulder when Shehnaaz again stopped him from leaving.

Sh:- Kya...Kya kiya Aapne?

She asked him, no matter, how much differences Lakshmi has tried to brew in between of them but at the end of the day, she just couldn't avoid the fact of her being a girl.

Sid:- I have sent her to somewhere where she actually deserve to belong. Shr indirectly called you a Slut! Hence, She will now have to live a life of them. Now, Hope everything is cleared ! So MOVE!

He roared, making her soul shiver.  Sidharth turned to leave but stopped only to look at her with a smirk.

Sid:- Saana! Jitna hum Krur, Arrogant Ho sakte hain Usse Bhi Kayi Gunaa Zyada Hum tujhse Pyaar Karte hain! Toh Apne iss Gadhe Demaag mein Yeh Sab Dhokha daari wale Cheezein mat laa! Aur jo bhi Hum Dono ke Beech Aayega na! Navratro ke dino mein, Bhagwan ki Kasam! Jaan se Maar Dalenge! Aur Tune Usi Pyaar ko Hawas ka Naam diya!

He said the last line, letting out a sinister chuckle and left the House. While She bite her lips realising that how miscommunication can actually create a massive mess. Indeed, Communication is very necessary in a relationship. To be honest,

Conflict is such a common thing, that it would happen in every relationship. This particular thing is something, that every couple will deal with at some point of their journey. Truthfully, not all conflict is bad. However, it should be resolved healthily and quickly. When conflict cannot be resolved, and one or both partners are intentionally hurting each other, it becomes unhealthy but this one which happened between Sidharth and Shehnaaz was worse. It could only damage them, yet Destiny played it's own stroke and again show both of them the mirror of truthfulness of their Partners.

*
It was late night when Sidharth entered the house being a little sloshed. Shehnaaz who was waiting for him, sitting on the Couch, Hallway. She quickly went towards him and held him, seeing him stumbling on his feet.

Sh:- Sidharth Sambhaliye!

She said when he was about to hold but seeing her face, suddenly came into his mind. He immediately distanced himself and went towards their room.

Shehnaaz knew what must have erupted in his mind. A lone tear, escaped her eyes. Wiping away the tears, she immediately made a plate for him and went towards their room. Only to see him struggling with his shoes.

She lied him down and pulled out his shoes, making him smile a bit. After opening his shoes, She went towards him and called her,

Sh:- Sidharth! Khaana Kha lijiye Please!

She said when He nodded his head pulling out the towel from their cupboard and left without answering her.

SIDHARTH'S POV

I knew Maanvi and Sana were fast for our family. Somewhere I knew that How particular is my mom regarding these fastings and all and seeing my wife eating a meal of one time in a day, so how can I eat three meals in a day? She was doing all these for my good health, So isn't it my responsibility to do something for my wife's well being and Hence, on the First day of these auspicious nine nights. I sworn to god that, From now onwards I too will be Fasting. Fasting for her, For her good health and for our Love.

POV END
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humeera_Kabeer & SANA_WRITER