EPILOGUE

"Daaddaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Cha....huuuuuuu...."

A little girl of five years came inside the room sobbing. Well, not literally crying but pretending to cry. Her little pigtails and dust filled uniform could give anyone a vivid idea of what must have happened. While a lady who was making the servants immediately grew anxious seeing her, She rushed towards the little soul and scooped her up. However two well-built men came and widened their eyes seeing their heartbeat crying. The lady was about to say something when a voice roared,

" ROOOHIII!"

Hearing the voice Roohi started sobbing more. While seeing their daughter crying, Roohi's father, Sidharth roared louder than her mom.

"SHEHNAAAZZZZ!"

Yes, the little soul was none other than Roohi Sidharth Verma. The well built men were none other than Adhiraj and Sidharth, He glared at Shehnaaz. He absolutely hates when someone eyes his daughter, Roohi is his soul and hence he named her Roohi.

Roo:- Dadda! Mumma ne phir se daanta!

Roohi sobbed pushing her little head into Sidharth's neck. While Shehnaaz sighed and was about to say something when Adhiraj, Deepti, Maanvi all bombarded her with questions.

Adhi:- haan! Bhabhi! You shouldn't have scolded her.

Man:- Haan! Adhiraj is correct! Bhabhi! Laddu ko kabhi bhi aap nahi daant te! Lekin Humari Nanhi si Princess ko Humesha Daant te hain!

Deep:- Bhabhhiii Aapki itnnniiii Himmat meri Kuddu ko Danta aapne!

Shehnaaz sighed and looked at them being all tired as if this has become a tradition. Whenever She tries to scold Roohi, either Sidharth or the rest of the family comes to her rescue.

Sh:- Roohi! Go to your room!

She said calmly while Roohi was about to say something when Roohi was about to sob louder just then, Saana roared.

Sh:- ROOHI VERMA! IN YOUR ROOM! NOWW!

Sidharth was about to say something when She showed him her palm. There, Sidharth knew that, something big must have happened. Fearing Saana's anger, Manvi quickly picked up Roohi and went towards her and Harshad's room. Harshad, Harshad Adhiraj Verma. Son of Manvi and Adhiraj, who is popularly known as Laddu among the family members. It was his 'Baddi Mom' who named him. 

Harshad was studying in his room, when he noticed Roohi entering the room with his mother. He scrunched up his face, seeing his sister in a messy state. Likely to other Verma's, Harshad too was a very protective brother whenever it has came up to his sister. He couldn't even bear a single scratch on his sister, He immediately dropped his pencil and went towards Manvi,

Harsh:- Mummaaa! Princess kyu ro rahi hain? Kisne kya kaha meri Choti si sister ko?

He said in a babyish tone but his tone was filled with anger and protectiveness. While Manvi sighed seeing the 'BEST BROTHER' avatar of his son rising up.

Roo:- Mumma ne Daa..data Bhaiyu

Roohi said in her baby gibberish tone. While Harshad clenched his fist looking like a raged cute red cat. Though he was young enough but his temperament was just a mixture of Adhiraj's and Sidharth's.

While on the other hand, Sidharth was glaring Saana who was not able to meet his fierce gaze.

Sid:- Saana! What's wrong with you? What happened?

Shehnaaz gulped the lump in her throat and was about to say something when Harshad came down pulling a sobbing Roohi.

Hars:- Badi Mom! Aapne meri sister ko kyu daata? Why you made her cry?