Chapter 74

It was finally the day when The Verma's were supposed to leave for Andaman. Deepti and Saana has already departed, that was the only day where Sidharth was looking at her with helplessness in his eyes. Presently, they were sitting in the Airport waiting for the announcement of onboarding.

" Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Andaman. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."

The flight attendant announced while Adhiraj frowned at the familiar voice. He whispered,

Adhi:- Deepti?

His whisper was heard by Asha ji who frowned. While Sidharth who was getting a cup of coffee and was busy contacting his wife, his Shehnaaz. Just then, He heard a voice which made him snapped at the direction,

"Excuse Me Sir!"

He turned hearing the sweetest yet the most familiar voice. For a minute, he felt, he heard his wife's voice but for his dismay, couldn't see the woman's face. Just then, the final call with his name occured. He again tried her number but it was coming unreachable. He sighed and rushed to board the flight, he entered the flight only to get a great shock of his life.

His eyes widened seeing a woman wearing a red saree, her hair was done into a beautiful ponytail. Her red plumped lips, her nuptial chain and vermilion on her partition was making her look more beautiful. He forgot everything seeing that particular woman. It was none other than his wife. The woman who still capture his eyes in a crowd of thousands. Shehnaaz joined her hands and bowed her head, welcoming her while He noticed that his sister was standing there with a malicious smirk.

Sa:- Good Morning Sir! Please Have your Seat!

Just then, Deepti took his brother's boarding pass when Sidharth whispered,

Sid:- Deepu! What's this?

He said when Deepti chuckled while their moment was interrupted by the pilot. He called Shehnaaz and said something in her ears. It was another shock to him, the man was none other than, Raayan, whom he bit the shit out before their marriage for having a simple crush on his wife. He gritted his jaws and settled down on his seat as he expected her to come and to pamper his frustration. But it never happened, the whole flight She came across the Verma family many times but she never spoke to Sidharth neither Sidharth did. It was finally the time when they were supposed to serve the meal to the passengers.

Shehnaaz who was handing over the meals to Deepti who was serving the meals, saw one air hostess was continuosly trying to grab her husband's attention. She frowned and moved towards and her eyes became moist. Moving towards him, she called him,

Sh:- Aap kya lenge? Veg ya Nonveg?

She asked when Sidharth looked at her and said,

Sid:- Jaise tujhe nahi Maloom!

He said when she nodded and moved towards the cabin to bring his meal while that particular airhostess who was trying to grab her husband's attention came up to her.

A.H:- Shehnaaz you shouldn't speak to him like that by the way, unhone tujhe "Tu" karke kyu bulaya? And How does you knows that hottie's preferences.

The moment, That girl called her husband hot. She snapped at her and glared her while Deepti came and laughed,

Deep:- Kyuki leena! Yeh uski Biwi hain! Jise tu hottie bol rahi hain woh mera bhai aur Iska Pati hain!

She said making the girl astonished, while Shehnaaz smiled and looked at her,

Sh:- Bhale hi Gussa hoon unse! Lekin Pati hain mere! Pyaar karti hoon unse toh koi aur ladki agar unke taraf dekhegi bhi na! Toh Do second nahi lagenge Uss Ladki ko Phadne mein!

She said and stormed out of the cabin, making Leena gulped hard and to forget her innocent crush on friend's husband. While She keep his meal infront him and was about to move when he grabbed her wrist and moved out of the seat.

He wasn't able to keep his calm, he wasn't able to stay happy when she was away. He dragged her towards the cabin room while she followed him, bowing her head. Entering the cabin room, he looked at Deepti, who understood his brother's demand. She quickly stood up and moved out of the cabin along with Leena.

The moment they left, He cupped her face,

Sid:- Kya huwa meri Jaan? abhi bhi naaraz hain?

He said pecking her hair while her heart was now melting as somewhere she was also not able to keep herself away from her husband, her love of life. She bobbed her head innocently, fisting her shirt and then looked into his eyes,

Sid:- Aww Mera Baccha! Am again so sorry meri jaan! Main...Main Sach mein I was only paying my attention to Manvi for she was carrying my baby brother's child...and..and I didn't want that ussko aur bacche ko koi bhi Harm ho! Main..I Know...I am at fault..I should have atleast tried to spent some time with you my love! But Trust me! Main Ab se saari Time tujhe dunga!

He said when this time, she couldn't resist herself and hugged him back, sobbing. Nodding her head, defying while she said,

Sh:- Sidharth! Please...Bass! Aur mat boliye Sorry! Galti Aapki bhi thi aur meri bhi! Maine...Maine Paglon ki tarah Aap se Baatein chupayi! Upar se Aapse Naaraz rahi uske upar woh cheez ki jo aapko pasand nahi hain!

She said when He planted kiss on her neck, inorder to calm her down and then pecked her head, nodding her head. He was finally feeling ecstatic having his wife in his arms. After a while, pulling her out of his embrace and chuckled, wiping his eyes. He said,

Sid:- Ab bass...No more Gussa...No more Frustration! No more Sorry! Bass...Ab sirf tum aur main!

He said making her chuckle. While Deepti peeped inside the cabin and said breaking their moment,

Deep:- Ho Gaya? Ab main aau!

Saying so, she entered the cabin and moved towards Saana. Who smiled and wiped her tears and then looked at Deepti. However Deepti looked at her brother and said,

Deep:- Bhaiya! Filhaal toh Aap abhi Humare passenger hain isiliye hum Aapko keh rahe hain ki! Sir Please get back to your seat. You will get your wife back, once the flight lands. Thankyou.

She said when Sidharth smiled and hugged his wife again, giving a slight peck on her cheeks while she too hugged him wholeheartedly, pecking his chest.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

SANA_WRITER