Chapter 57

Guys Is the story becoming not interesting? Like is it becoming boring? Kyuki lesser amount of votes and comments and then decreasing in followers. Hayee Kabhi Follow bhi kar liya karo🥺❤️

Her eyes poped out in her socket by his sudden stunt.

Sid:- Hmm...Phir se bol!

He said in his deep sleepy voice, nuzzling his nose in her neck. Whereby She giggled and ruffled his mane, saying,

Sh:- Meri jaan hain aap!

She said wrapping her arms around his neck. However, He give a beautiful smile to her then bend down to take her lips when his phone ring making shehnaaz turn towards phone which made his lips land on her cheek.

Grunting out of irritation he bite her cheek making her wince and slap his cheek.

Sh:- Aaouchh

She frowned and gestured him to take his phone. As he is the chief and she is the chieftain, they both have lot of duties towards their people.

Getting up from the bed, He left her and took his phone but frowned seeing the number of his man that too this morning which made him little stunned.

Sid:- KYAA? Toh Tujh jaise logo ko kya Bhajiya Talne ke liye Paal raha hoon main? !

He roared, As he guessed it is some issues in village as some people get beaten by some goons . He hurriedly left from there after getting fresh leaving shehnaaz who is so proud of her husband as well as stunned on his sudden mood swing.

As soon as he reached there, He saw few goons were beating his men. He immediately took out his gun, and shot the person right on his head making everyone flinch.

Sid:- HIMMAT KAISE HUWI HUMARE LOGON PE HAATH UTHANE KI!

He roared making everyone flinch just then, one man came out of the group and said,

Man:- Mu... Mukhiya ji...Hum..Humein Bacha Li.. Lijiye! Yeh Chote Sar...Sarker ne Yeh...Yeh Dukaan Girwi Rakh Diya hain aur Yeh factory bhi! Hum...Humari Sirf Yehi...Yehi Rozi Ro...Roti hain Sarkar! Daya kijiye Sar...Sarkar! Agar Yeh...Yeh Dono Chize Chali jayegi toh...Toh Hum toh Kahi ke nahi Rahenge!

The man sobbed holding Sidharth's feet while Sidharth looked at The goon being absolutely stunned. This Shop and Factory was their, the most profitable business.

Goon:- Haanji! Mukhiya Ji! Hum na Woh Bank Walon mein se hain! Aur Aapke Bhai ne Pacchis Lakh ke badle yeh Dukaan aur yeh Factory Girwi rakhein hain! Aur Abhi Adhiraj Verma ko Diye jaane wale ka time khatm hoti hain! Ab toh Humein yeh Factory aur Shop Dono ke Kabze Chahiye! Aur Aap nahi Rok sakte!

Sidharth rubbed his face and looked the other side not knowing what to say any further as he was not that much educated to go through know these legal matters.

On the otherside Shehnaaz who was cooking her husband's lunch, immediately came out hearing the continuous callings of few ladies.

Wom:- Mukhiyain Ji! Mukhiyain Ji! MemSahab!

She quickly came out followed by Deepti, Maanvi and Asha ji and saw the mass of ladies, seeing them in tears. She frowned when a girl amongst them came out and said the matter which was going there with Sidharth.

She gasped and supported herself by holding the wall. Deepti widened her eyes while Manvi immediately rushed towards Shehnaaz to hold her.

Man:- Bhabhi!

Saying she hold her but she snapped at them when suddenly a girl amongst the mass again said, joining her hand.

Girl:- Mukhiyain Ji...Hum..Humare Ghar mein Ek bhi Daa...Dana Paani nahi hain! Aa...Aaj Mahine ka Pehla Din hain Toh Hum logo ne So... Socha ki Aa...Aaj Humare Ghar ke Mardon ko Paghaar Milne Wale the! Le...Lekin Mukhiyain Ji...Ab Hu...Hum Kya karein?

SHEHNAAZ'S POV

The moment everyone made me aware of the things which was going there. I couldn't help myself but to sob. That Factory...That Shop was something which Sidharth built himself by all his hardwork. I remember what he told me that day,

FLASHBACK

It was the day after our reunion, I was sitting Within his arms when suddenly struck my mind and I called him,

Sh:- Sidharth!

He hummed and pecked my cheeks, I smiled and snuggled myself and asked him,

Sh:- Aap...Aap Kyu Itne Khadoos hain! Like I have noticed that you are very rough. Aisa kyu?

Sid:- Thokre Bohot Khayi hain na Jaan!

He said making me look at him being bemused. I couldn't understand what actually he was saying,

Sh:- Matlab?

Sid:- Matlab! Yeh hain ki Jab koi Insaan bohot Thokar Khata hain na Zindagi mein toh Automatically cheezein usse mature kar deti hain! Jaise mere Father ke Death ke baad I was the only man in the house. Like I was Eighteen years back then, Padhna Chahta tha aage! Suburb mein Apna Khudka Ek Shop own karna chahta tha but Papa ki Sudden death ke baad! Things changed. Mummy meri utni Padhi Likhi thi nahi, She was only aware of numbers and alphabets that too hindi. Aur Haan! Mere Father the Chief iss Gaon ke But you know he only had this nature of giving away. Bhale hi unke paas Paise ho ki na ho! Yes! We did had few lands back then like Chaar Paanch but jaise hi din Badhe Mehengai Badhi toh it was pretty difficult for us, Papa ke paas Joh bhi Kuch Extra Paise hote the toh He used to be the first one to jump on any kind of problem. Lekin Business Waise nahi Chalta na Sweetheart! Isiliye after my dad, I started the business of Mortgage and everything, I took over the Business. But Mortgage ke Paison se Ghar ka Kharcha, Gaon ka kharcha, Deepti, Adhiraj ki Padhayi kaise Chalata? Aur Humara Haath Batane Wala bhi toh koi nahi tha! Adhiraj ki Umar tab shayad hi kuch 8-9 saal hogi aur Deepti...Woh toh aur bhi choti! Sayad kuch 4-5 saal! Badha Bhai hoke kaise Apne Bhai beheno ke Haathon se Kitaabein Cheen ke Ghar ka Zimma pakdata? Masoom the dono! Isiliye Humne Kuch Saalon mein Like 1-2 saalon mein Khudka Dukaan Chaalu kiya! Woh dukaan ne Humein Bohot Kuch diya hain! Even Ki Usi dukaan mein Humein tu mili thi! Aur tu jiss Bacche ki fariyad leke Aayi thi na pehli baar! Jab humein uss bacche ke Baare mein Pata Chala! Humne Unse koi Karz vasool nahi kiya! Kyuki Ek toh Meri Jaan ki Pehli Hukam thi doosri Humein uss Bacche ke Aakhon mein ek Majboori Nazar aayi thi! Aur Baat Rough hone ki Toh Jab tak Tum Kathor nahi Banoge na duniya tumhe Dhakke Deti rahegi! Jaise ki ek Kahawat hain ki, ' Jitna Zyada Naram mitti hoti hain na Ghaav ya Kharoch usi Mitti ko milti hain Sabse zyada!'. Isiliye Humne humara ek Darr Paida Karwaya Sab mein! Taaki Humpe Kabhi bhi Kharoch na gire!

FLASHBACK END

He said and that day, I realised that this man has suffered so much and now, there's no way I would let him suffer alone. He has done everything to bind up this family, this village altogether and being his wife, I would do everything and anything to help him out in his this problematic phrase. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the ladies,

Lad:- Mukhiyain Ji...Hum...Humein toh Padhai bhi nahi Aati! Ki Hum kuch Kaam Karke Humara Ghar Chalaye!

I gulped the lump in my throat and nodded my head, knowing what to say and what to do.

POV END

Sh:- Aa..Aap Sabko Aap logo ke Paise Mil Jaayenge! Baas Mujhe Kuch moholat de dijiye!

She said joining her hands. When the ladies gasped and nodded her head,

Lad:- Nahi...Nahi Mukhiyain Ji! aap...Aap Please Haath mat jodiye! Hum...Humein Aap pe Pura Bharosa hain!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humeera_Kabeer & SANA_WRITER