Chapter 18

Sid:- Jaise hi commissioner ka call aaya wo Shehnaaz ko cyber cafe mein pakad liya gaya hai. Tab Humare admi bhi toh teh wahan. Waise bhi Kahan tak bhagtin!

saying he smirked like devil. When, Raghuveer and vedika looked at eachother with moist eyes. Whatever shehnaaz did with them was wrong but still she is just like their daughter as they rose her up with all the love, they had for her. They were really scared for her but now nothing could be done as the damage has been already done. They have nothing to talk about nor to request.
As here the fault was of Shehnaaz's only, accepting the fact they stood there silently with head hung low. That's when Sidharth asked his mother.

Sid:- Pandit se baat ho gayi!?!

He asked with a stern face. While his mother gulped her lump in her throat and nodded on his question.

Asha ji:- Haan...Ha..Haan baas thodi der mein aate honge!

saying his mother smiled brightly..
Hearing this Vedika and Raghuveer frowned, they were quite sceptical that why he now called the priest but who have the courage to stop Sidharth Verma. Soon, the priest arrived.

Pr:- Namaste Mukhiya Ji!

Sidharth nodded and folded his hand, touching the priest's feet, he greeted him.

Sid:- Namaste Pandit ji!

Pri:- Sada Sukhi Raho! Aur Kaho Kyu Bulaya hain Humein?

Sidharth was about to say something when Manvi interrupted him and said something making her mother-in-law glared her.

Man:- ji..Bhaiya! Hum...Hum Kya bol rahe hain ki! Agar Raghuveer Ji aur Vedika Ji ko bhi bula lete toh? Ak..Akhir Unki Bhaiya-Bhabhi hain!

She said when Asha ji and Adhiraj glared Manvi. Asha ji smiled sarcastically and looked at her.

Asha ji:- Woh kya hain na! Bahu! Humara Bada beta Mukhiya hain! Aur use Tumhari salah ki koi bhi zaroorat nahi hain aur haan! Accha hoga agar tum beech mein na hi bolo! Waise bhi kya tumhe nahi pata? Jaa Jaake Pandit ji ke Meethai aur Paani leke aa!

Asha ji rebuked Manvi while She lowered her gaze and nodded, her eyes were moist hearing yet another taunt that too infront of the outsiders.

Man:- Ji...Ji Maa Ji!

While Sidharth looked at Manvi and sighed. He somewhere feels bad gor Manvi, the way his mother speaks to her. Manvi was about to move, when Sidharth called her.

Sid:- Manvi!

Manvi turned and looked at him with a slight smile. She has always treated Sidharth as her brother. Though, he never showed it infront of others but she knew that whenever Adhiraj has abused her without any reason or infront of anyone. Sidharth has always rebuked him.

Man:- Ji Bhaiya!

Sid:- Jaoo Naukro ko bolo Shehnaaz ke liye Nashta bheje ! Ho sake toh tum leke Jao!

Said sidharth making Mansi jump on her place, nodding her head she was about to move when Asha ji stopped her while she turned towards her mother in law.

Ash:- Bahu! Suno! Aur Haan kuch Acche Sundar se Suits Manga lo kyuki hum soch rahe hain ki Unhe leke Shaadi ki Kharidaari karne jaaye!

Saying so, her mother in law gestured her to go. Without saying anything she left. The moment she left, the Priest looked at him.

Sid:- Haan! Hum Yeh keh rahe the! Aap Humein kuch Shaadi ki Tareekh Bataiye!

Priest took out his and her Kundli and calculated something, and again prepped into the Kundli.

Pr:- Sidharth Bete! Mubarak ho! Is Hafte ki Muhrat hain! Aur Yeh Sabse shresth muhraat hain Vivah ke liye! Parso ki Muhrat hain!

Everyone's eyes twinkled with Happiness and excitement. While Sidharth smirked and his mother asked his men to announce it in the Village.

Asha ji:- Arrey Rajat! Gaon mein Sabko Bata de! Do din Baad Mukhiya ki Shaadi hain! Gaon mein Mithaiya baant do aur Iss Haveli ko Ekdum teyohaar ki tarah Saja dena!

Asha ji said with a victorious grin on her face as if she has won some kind of war, Adhiraj too smiled and hugged his brother. Manvi smiled and served the priest Sweets and water and then took Shehnaaz's food along with some clothes and her essentials carried by the servents, leaving for her room. Manvi and the servants walked towards the room were Shehnaaz is locked by her brother in law

Seeing Manvi, the guards quickly opened the door. She walked inside taking slow baby steps with the servents following her, that's when his guards again locked the door with a bang making Manvi flinch and look behind. Shehnaaz stood up from bed seeing Manvi and the servents, Manvi could easily understand how much she have cried. Manvi feel pity over her having no other options she asks the Servents to keep the Clothes and the bag full of her essentials on the bed.

Serv:- Chotti Bhabhi Aur kuch?

They asked Manvi, bowing their head when Manvi smiled and nodded her defying them, asking them to leave. As soon as the Servants left, Manvi walked closer and sat beside her.

Man:- Um...Di!

She said and scrunched her face, stopping in the middle and cursed herself and hold the plate infront of her. 

Man:- Woh! So..Sorry Bhabhi! Yeh..Yeh Lijiye! Bhaiya ne Aapke liye Khana bheja hain!

Manvi said making her chuckle sarcastically. She looked at Manvi with tears full of eyes.

Sh:- I am sorry! Manvi! Humein Maaf kar do! Lekin Hum..Humse Khana hazam nahi hoga!

Shehnaaz said sternly, when Manvi looked at her and sighed. Keeping the plate she held her hand. Shehnaaz looked at Manvi with softened eyes.

Man:- Bhabhi! Aap Please Khaana Kha lijiye! Kya Pata isse Bhaiya ka Gussa Aap pe Thoda sa Kam ho? Please Bhabhi! Aur agar aap nahi khayengi toh Aap Beemar bhi padh sakti hain. Aap...Aap Vedika Ji aur Raghuveer ji ke liye Khaa lijiye, Aap...Aap Humare liye Khaa Lijiye!

Manvi said requesting Shehnaaz, She looked the other side when Manvi tear a small piece chapati, dipping it then into the curry. She forward it infront of Shehnaaz's mouth. Shehnaaz smiled a bit, seeing Manvi who was genuinely concerned for her. She ate the morsel from her hand. After the meal, Manvi quickly washed her hand when Shehnaaz called her.

She:- Manvi!

Man:- Ji Bhabhi?

Shehnaaz looked at her with moist eyes and stood up, strolling towards her and looked towards the clothes and essential. Those weren't her luggages, her luggages were already sent to Sidharth.

Sheh:- Ye..Yeh sab kya hain?

Man:- Woh..Woh Bhabhi

Manvi fumbled and hold her palm to which shehnaaz keep stareing her like befooled.

Man:- Woh Bhabhi! Yeh Aapke liye kuch Acche acche suits hain! Mummy ji ne Bheja hain! Aur Aaj Sha... Shaam ko Aapko Taiyaar rehne Bola hain!

Sheh:- Ky..Kyun?

She asked without blinking her eyes as she already know the answer of Manvi, her heart was thumping loudly.

Man:- woh Bhaabhi! Bhaiya ne aaj hi Pandit ji ko bulwa ke Aap dono ke Shaadi ki Muhraat tay kiya hain. Aur Aaj usi ki Kharidaari karne Mummy ji aapko leke Jayengi!

Said Mansi making shehnaaz feet fumble and she sit with thud on bed
Tears roll down from her eyes ..
Making Manvi wipe her face with a sisterly love
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humera_Kabeer and Sana_Writer❤️