Chapter 61

It has been a couple of of months of that intense night of passion. Since, Love has only increased among then. Talkin' about Sidharth, he has already started climbing up the stairs of success, while Shehnaaz was helping Sidharth in his business. Yes, Nowadays she helps him with his business. Well, convincing Sidharth on this very topic was hard but she made it anyway,

FLASHBACK

It was three days later their intense love-making when Shehnaaz was taking bath while only one thought was continuosly weavering around her mind to convince him to let her work. Being a girl who has already entered into the world of professionalism and corporation, she somewhere at a point of time would have this sudden urges to do with something, to explore the inner skills of the person. Thinking all these, She wore her clothes and took a deep breathe.

While on the other hand, Sidharth was lying down working on the Laptop when she walked in, rubbing her drenched hair. She settled beside him,

Sh:- Ummm.. Sidhaarth! Suniye na!

She called her to which he hummed responding to her callings. However, his fingers didn't stop caressing the mouse pad on the Laptop.

Sid:- Hmm...bol!

He said when She gulped the lump in her throat and caressed his mane, scratching them slightly,

Sh:- Woh..Dekhiye! Subeh 10:30 ko toh aap nikal jaate hain phir Khana bhi Mera 1:30 baje tak khana pakana ho jata hain! Even Maanvi bhi utna trouble nahi karti! You know like other typical stereotypes pregnant moms aur toh aur 2:30 baje tak ghar ka saara kaam so jate hain! Toh kyu na aap main...

She was about to continue when he took a sip of his tea and looked at Shehnaaz who was fidgeting with her fingers out of fear and nervousness.

Sid:- job nahi karna hain!

He said in a cold tone and was about to leave the room when she clutched his wrist and asked her to grant the permission,

Sh:- Aapko Meri Kasam Sidharth! Please!

That's it, he melted over there. How will he afford to swear upon her? What if it holds some impact on her,

Sid:- Theek hain but only in my company! You can work under me. So that tujhe bahar jaane ka matlab na ho!

FLASHBACK END

However, Adhiraj was burning with guilt whenever he saws his brother ignoring and that baby bump of Maanvi was something, He wanted to touch once. To feel his the kicks of his baby, to feel her swelled tummy. He so wanted to be a father but just because of his foolishness, he lost everything. His family, his wife's upcoming motherhood, her pregnancy period. He was missing out each and everything. For him, the most saddest part was his brother who turned his back from him and never spoke to him in these seven months but somewhere being devoid of those feels of being a father was eating him up.

Unable to hold the urge to meet his wife, He gulped the lump and entered his room where Maanvi was laying. She was sleeping and these days her sleep is very thin, due to which she wakes up with even a slightest sound of any object.

Opening the door, He peeped in only to find an exhausted Maanvi sleeping. He smiled and moved towards him, caressing her hair. He pulled down the duvet only to see her swelled tummy. A lone tear escaped his eyes, while Maanvi stirred and opened her eyes slowly.

Her eyes widened, when she saw Adhiraj. She clutched her baby bump and immediately crawled back and settled down, trying to escape him.

Man:- Aa...Aap? Aap? Aap Yaha ? Nahi...Nahi.. Please Please Hum... Humara Baccha humse mat chhiniye!