Chapter 65

Man:- Bha...Bhaiya Divorce?

She gasped and whispered, tears were rolling down her cheeks. While Shehnaaz stood there, looking at Maanvi's face being helpless. 

Man:- Bh..Bhai divorce Kyu... Hum..Hum sudhar bhi toh sakte hain! Deepti...Bhabhi ne bhi toh bhai ko pyaar se unke andar parivartan layee hain na!  

Manvi said when Deepti shouted making everyone quiet, 

Deep:- Shut Up Manvi! yaha koi film nahi chal rahi hain! Tum pe domestic violence hotrin aa rahe hain! For god sake! Mere Bhai ne nahi kiya hain woh meri Bhaabhi ke saath, He didn't cheat on her. He didn't hit her the way Adhiraj did!

Man:- But...But Bhai! This Divorce yeh kyu? Bhai...Woh Aapko Apna Inspiration maante hain! Ek...Ek baar Aap Samjhaiye!

Manvi asked while Deepti looked down and calmed herself down, for the first time, she wasn't having any answers. Maanvi was about look at Shehnaaz for some help but to her dismay she left the room. Only to get bump to a hard built chest, looking up, she noticed that it was Adhiraj. She looked at him, while his eyes were red and moist. his veins were popping out. It could be easily seen that he was control himself hard for not breaking down. he gave his sister-in-law a slight smile and left from there wiping his eyes. 

She gulped the lump and was about to call him but something restricted herself. She sighed and proceeded towards their room. While on the other hand, Sidharth and Deepti were speaking to Maanvi. 

Sid:- Manvi! baccha! I know you Love Adhiraj way too much, mujhe tere Bhabhi ne Bataya hain but...Baccha Will you able to stay with a person who not only cheated upon you, Who thrashed you, hit you.....Jisne Khudke Bacchon ko Maara ho?

Sidharth said making Maanvi think in a practical way. While Deepti sat on her knees and said,

Deep:- Manvi! Hum...Hum Tumhare life mein Interfere nahi kar rahe hain... It's just... It's just hum nahi chahte hain ki Tumhe aur suffer karna pade! That's it but the rest of the decision is obviously yours....

Saying this Sidharth and Deepti left. While Manvi took a deep breath and nodded her being determined of her decision. Whereby Sidharth entered his room and saw his wife sitting on the couch, she was sobbing by shaking convulsively. He went towards her and cradled her within his arms but she never reciprocated his hug. She just mumbled one thing,

Sh:- Humara Ghar Toot Gaya Sidharth! Our Family... It got Shattered and it's all because of me.

She said and released herself from his embrace and lied down on the bed when Sidharth came towards her and lied down, looking at her face. He cupped her cheeks.

Sid:- Tu... Tune Galat nahi kiya Jaan! You were right and I am so sorry for the words I uttered the other day. I didn't mean any of those, but yeah that day I saw some jealousy in your eyes. The way you were seeing Manvi,

That's when she realised, what he was talking about. She sighed and looked at him,

Sh:- That wasn't Jealousy Sidharth! That...That was Hurt..That was indeed Jealousy but not for you, not with a fear of you going away but sometime you know I feel like...I think like...How would it be, If I become Pregnant!

She said and remembered what happened that day.

FLASHBACK

It was one such day, Sidharth was having his breakfast along with Manvi and was laughing making her giggle on something. Saana who smiled and came out hearing her giggles,

Sa:- Kya baatein ho rahi hain? Hmm?

She asked serving him the paratha, while Sidharth was about to say when  two voice grabbed their attention. Hearing those voice, Saana turned around only to see her brother and sister-in-law standing there with a card and box of sweet in their hand.