Chapter 67

MANVI'S POV

The moment Bhabhi said, I was dumbfounded. What...What she got to know that too about me. Did she hear me talking to my friend? What if Bhabhi comes to know that it..it was me who terminated three babies despite of Adhiraj's thousands warning. I remember the first time, I got pregnant and what happened that time second time too I staged as if Adhiraj terminated the baby but it was me who did it because that time my mother-in-law wanted a kid and Both of us weren't ready. I loved Adhiraj and I still do madly and henceforth I have been enduring his tortures 

No...No...That can't be...I looked at her, gulping my saliva,

Man:- Bhabh..Bhabhi Kya bol rahi hain aap? Adh...Adhiraj humare pati hain....

I was about to continue when Bhabhi stood up and roared with red moist eyes,

Sa:- Ohh Just Cut The Crap Alright!

Oh Lord! She...She is furious now and a Furious Shehnaaz Verma is much terrifying than the Furious Verma Brothers. I gulped the lump un my throat and looked at her, no! No! Manvi you have to survive. If for so many days you have endured all the anger, taunts of Adhiraj and his mother than sister-in-law will be nothing. I was about to say something when Bhabhi called my brother-in-law.

Sa:- Sidharth Please! Call the doctor and Lets get him admitted right now.

I saw him nodding and just then, Oh Lord! Please Save the Father of my child. Warna...Warna My plan won't get successful!

POV END

However, rebuking Manvi,  Shehnaaz was about to move towards Adhiraj. When, Sidharth called her,

Sid:- Jaan! Hospital yaha se 3km door hain! Doctor bhi nahi Available hain! Any of the doctor picking up the calls. One did, he said ki Jharaoganj se Jodhpur pohochte pohochte ek se dedh ghante lag jaayenge...

He said making her gasped. Just then, she remembered something, She sobbed infront of Sidharth and then looked at Deepti,

Sa:- Sidharth humare paas ek ghante ka bhi time nahi hain! Deep...Deep Deepti! Bhaiya ki immediately Kapde Loosen Karo! Thode buttons kholde kurte ke! Sidharth Aap Please Help Kijiye Deepti ki!

Saying so, she grabbed her phone, she Immediately moved towards the boundaries of the terrace. Sidharth looked at her, who was calling some people. While after hanging up the call, she again moved towards Adhiraj who was lying there being all senseless.

After few minutes, Rajat rushed inside with a envelope. He quickly dashed towards Saana, handing it over to her while opening the envelope, she tore the strip and took out a small tablet.

Sa:- Deepu! Jaldi Bhaiya ka muh kholo! Us.. Use that spoon! But do it!

Deepti nodded and opened his mouth, keeping the tablet under Adhiraj's tongue and she started thumping on his chest. Patting his cheeks, Deepti noticed that sweat beads were forming on his forehead. After five to six thrust, he took a deep breathe through his mouth.

Feeling his movement, Saana took a deep breathe and stood up wiping her sweaty face. Sidharth who lost all hopes of getting back his brother looked at his wife being stunned, he knew Adhiraj was a black sheep but he can't afford to loose his younger brother no matter how much he says verbally that he has abandoned him. After all, He has always loved them like a mad person.

Saana smiled huffing, Sidharth was dumbfounded seeing the way his wife saved his brother's life. While Manvi took a breath of relaxation and moved towards Saana. She held Saana's hand and touched it on her forehead,

Man:- Bhabhi! Bhabhi! Tha... Thankyou so so much Bhabhi...Aap...Aap ne Hum..Humari Suhaag bacha li!

She said when Saana jerked her hands and looked at her with cold eyes, She was about to say more when Saana stopped her.