Chapter 30

A car entered the village of Jharaoganj. Everyone looked at the vehicle knowing well that who it must be and bowed their head with respect. Soon, the car halted near the Verma House. Manvi who was drying the clothes of Adhiraj, gave a huge grin seeing the girl who came out of the Car. The girl was as beautiful as Shehnaaz.

Man:- Deepti!

Manvi whispered admist of tears. The girl was Deepti, Deepti Verma. The Youngest of the Vermas, She is a modern girl. She doesn't stays with her brothers and mother just because of their orthodox nature. Manvi quickly opened the door and welcomed her wholeheartedly, Shehnaaz who was working in the kitchen came out hearing Manvi's voice. She was about to say something when her eyes fell upon the girl, she was shocked and stunned at the same time.

Sh:- Deepti?

She said dragging Deepti's attention towards her, Deepti was equally shocked.

Deep:- Shehnaaz?

Soon, Deepti's gaze fell on the nuptial chain around her neck and the Vermillion on the partition of her hair. Manvi was confused seeing both of them meeting like as if they both know eachother. Before Deepti could say something, Manvi interrupted.

Man:- Bhabhi? Deepti? Aap dono ek dusre ko jaante ho?

As soon as Deepti heard the term 'Bhabhi', everything became cleared to her. Deepti glared Shehnaaz, she gave her a weak smile.

Deepti:- Manvi Bhabhi! Aap na Thoda Paani la dengi! Please!

Deepti was a girl who never disrespected anyone on their face except Adhiraj and Maya. She was outspoken and definately a bad news for the Verma's as She was the only one whom Sidharth keeps before his mother. By Profession, Deepti is a airhostess but nobody in her family knows that, everyone knows that she is staying in city for education purposes.

Manvi nodded with a smile and left towards the Kitchen. As soon as Manvi left, Deepti snapped at Shehnaaz.

Deep:- Saana! Explain!

Deepti said in a authoritative tone. Shehnaaz gulped the lump in her throat and narrated everything to Deepti. She frowned and fisted her palm, gnashing her teeth. She was just like Sidharth, Extremely short tempered, Sarcastic and meaner to those who are mean. Shehnaaz sobbed telling everything to Deepti from the beginning to till date. She sighed and gave a splat on her hand.

Deep:- Shit! Shit! Shit! I...I am so sorry Saana! Mere Bhai ki Wajah se you...You are suffering so much! By the way! I told you not to leave the city and not to hear your brother! Bhale hi Main yeh nahi jaanti thi tu kis Gaon ki hain but I knew how's your brother and sister-in-law! Right?

She asked her, Shehnaaz nodded her head. Thankfully Adhiraj and Sidharth were both not at home along with both of their Mother-in-laws. Manvi came gave her the glass of water along with sone fruits. She settled down and again asked them how both of them knew Eachother. Deepti nodded and disclosed her.

Deep:- Manvi Woh! Woh Jaanwar abhi bhi same hain ki kuch?

Manvi nodded and showed her the fresh marks on her back. Shehnaaz hissed seeing those marks, in these whole month she never got any positive vibes from Adhiraj but she never knew that Adhiraj is so harsh with her. Though Sidharth was harsh with her but just verbally, their physical fight was only limited to him grasping her arms or fisting her hair. Deepti nodded her head in disbelief and stood up.

Deep:- Ab hum yaha se tab tak nahi jaayenge! Jab tak Hum Aap dono ko Aap logo izzat aur value yeh family nahi dengi! Aur yeh Deepti Umesh Verma ka Waada hain! Aur Sabse Pehele toh uss Chudail bua ko Nikalungi main!