Chapter 29

Okay So, Get Ready Guys! Fasten your seatbelts to see a different Shehnaaz after two updates❤️

She nodded and quickly prepared a plate for him. While he thought that she might deny him, he widened his eyes and asked her making her shiver with fear,

Sid:- Itnaa Zaroori hain Kya Woh tere liye?

He asked in a dominating and stern voice, while She looked here and there and whispered,

Sh:- Ji...Ji woh Do...Do..Dost hain Humara!

Saying so, She again got busy preparing the plate for him while he kept on stareing her intensely with a malicious smirk playing on his lips. Noticing his expression, she just gave him a week smile and was about to  bend down to feed him when he gestured her to sit on his lap. She took a deep breathe and without saying anything she sat on his lap and started feeding him. He was licking her fingers making her feel the butterflies inside her stomach. Shrugging off, she thought to not to pay any heed and she kept on feeding him. While His rough palm never stopped crassing her milky white back feeling her softness.

All these was witnessed by none other than Rayan who was crying in pain. Well at that moment the physical pain seemed petty infront of his mental pain. The pain of seeing his love in someone else's arms is biggest pain in the world. Whereby The chief intentionally kept on squeezing her whole back to show Rayan. After finishing the meal he asked her to made him drink water while
she nodded and followed what he said.

Sid:- Mittha kahan hai? Huh?

He asked with a smile to which she hurriedly was about to pick up the small box when he pull her by neck and whispered,

Sid:- Mere liye isse mittha kuch bhi nahi hai!

Saying he took her lips and sucked it hardly making her eyes close giving herself to his demand. While Reyan closed his eyes not able to see their intimacy. After devouring her lips, he gave a slight lick like some drugged man licks his drug. She kept her forehead on his shoulder catching her breaths. Whereby, He crassed her back.

Sid:- Aapne dost se nahi milna hai?

He asked making her look towards him with a snap with twinkling eyes which made him grit his teeth. He give a smirk then call his men.

Shehnaaz stood up hearing sounds of footsteps. She look towards sidharth with bright smile, instigating the beast inside him more. Soon her smile  faded away, she widened her eyes and frowned. She was stunned seeing the man who laying lifelessly infront of her and was bruised badly, his body had several injuries. She could easily notice that how badly he has been bitten. Her eyes started getting moist, A loud sob left from her mouth she closed her mouth with both the palms.

Sh:- Ray...Rayaan! Rayaan!

Screaming loudly she was about to rush towards him when sidharth grasped her by her arm. Making her look towards him with blur eyes, tears were flowing from her eyes making him grabbed her cheeks harshly.

Sid:- Kissi aur ke liye nahi rothe mukhiyain. Tu humari aurat hai..
Aur hum hain tere aadmi ,pati , husband,shohar. Ye aankhon mein sirf mere liye hi pyaar ,dard ,daar sab dikhna chahiye! Samjhii!!

Saying so, she squeezed her cheeks more making her wince in pain. She shouted out of pain, holding his wrist.

Sh:- Ahhhh!!!

Sid:- Dekle jo bhi meri aurat par aankh bhi lagaye ga usski halat!!!

Saying so he laughed loudly like some devil. Shehnaaz cried closing her eyes.
She kept stareing reyan lifeless body
Were reyan keep stareing them laying on floor with his half open eyes. She quickly joinned her both palms infront of Sidharth.