Chapter 17

Sh:- Mil..Mil Gaya!

She seaquled when she saw that Today's few tickets to Mumbai were available. She was about to book the tickets when her phone rang up, Noticing her screen. She noticed that, it was Minty who was calling her. She quickly picked it up in a minute.

Min:- He..Hello! Shehnaaz! Kaha hain tu?

Sh:- Kyu...Kyu? Kya huwa Minty?

Shehnaaz asked her, trying to sound as normal as she could but the moment she heard Minty, the ground slipped under her feet. She sat down with a thud on the chair. A lone escaped her eye.

Min:- Shehnaaz! Mukhi..Mukhiya ji ke Aadmi Raghuveer Bhaiya aur Vedika Bhaabhi ko Utha ke le gaye hain!

Shehnaaz looked at Rehan who was already looking at her keenly. The phone slipped out from her hands.

Reh:- Ky..Kya huwa Sheh?

Sh:- Reh..Rehan! Hum...Humein Laut na hain! Please! Hum...Humein Gaon jaana hain! Sar..Sarkar Humare Bhai Aur bhaabhi ko Utha ke leke gaye hain!

She said making Rehan eyes widen and gasp but Rehan looked here and there, Thinking something. He quickly kneeled down infront of her.

Reh:- See! See! Sheh! Agar hum Agar Gaon gaye toh Bohot Badi Musibat ho jayegi! Isse Accha Hoga Ki Hum Mumbai chale Jaaye!

Shehnaaz frowned at him and nodded her head defying him. She wiped her tears harshly.

Sh:- Nahi! Nahi Rehan! Hum...Hum Itne Khudgarz nahi ho sakte! I mean My..My Brother rose me up. He loves me! I...I can't let his life be in danger!

Reh:- Sheh! Pagal mat Ban aur mere saath Chal!

Saying so, he quickly grabbed her wrist and was about to exit the Cyber Cafe when they saw few mens and the Jodhpur Police Force were standing there. Before they could react,
She and Rehan Started walking backward. They were completely surrounded by her fiance's men. While the cops hurriedly contact sidharth and give him all the information about shehnaaz that she is all set to leave the city to Mumbai.
While His men informed that they have found Shehnaaz and the guy with her in a Cyber cafe.

Sid:- Kaha tak bhago..meri mukhiyain. Aana toh tujhe Sidharth Verma ke Paas hi hain! Aur ab Mein khudh aaraha hoon tujhe lene!

He said that and quickly moved towards the Garden area where the Gupta's and the Verma's are present.

Sid:- Shehnaaz Mil Gayi hain! Hum Usko Lene Jaa rahe hain!

He said looking at the Gupta's, While Adhiraj smirked as he knew that his brother is so powerful that he can actually find someone out, No matter where the person hides.

Sid:- Aur Maa! Aaj hi Pandit ko Bulaya Jaaye! Hum Jitni Jaldi ho sake yeh Shaadi karna Chahenge!

He said and settled inside the car, making her mother give out a wicked grin.
______________________________________

On the other hand, Shehnaaz and Rehan was standing inside the Cyber Cafe which was being guarded by approximately fifty people. Twenty police men, and Thirty Sidharth's men. Soon, Rehan noticed that all the guards bowed their head except the police. While one head inspector went towards the man and stood infront of the jeep and in no time the door of the jeep opened.

Poli:- Sir! Madam ko Dhoond Nikale Hum!

Sidharth hummed and looked at Shehnaaz who was standing there bowing her head, Tears were pouring down her cheeks. She was shaking convulsively giving him a brief account of her weeping.

Sid:- Thik hain! Aap abhi Jaa Sakte hain! Dhanyawad!

He said with a little smile on his lips, While hearing his deep voice her breathe hitched. She was now actually scared of the consequences that might take place. Sidharth fisted his palm and strolled towards Rehan.

Sid:- Bohot Himmat hain Tujh mein Kyu? Humari Maangetar ko Bhaga rahe the? Toh phir humein bhi Lagta hain Kyu na Aapki Iss Bahaduri ka Inaam diya jaaye? Kuch Khatirdaari Kar le Aapki!

He said, while Shehnaaz joined her palms infront of him. She was sobbing, but what she said was enough to boil his blood more.

Sh:- Sar..Sarkar! hum..Hum Bhaag aaye the! Aap Humari Galti ki Sazah Inhe kyu de rahe hain! Aap Please inhe Chorr Dijiye!

She said when he grabbed her cheeks harshly making Rehan widened his eyes.

Sid:- Tujhe toh Hum khud! Personally handle Karenge! Aae! Uthao isko Gaari mein!

He roared and left her cheeks with a jerk and dragged her grasping her arms tightly. Soon, He pushed her inside his jeep, and quickly pulled the curtains of the back seat, making her more scared. After Settling down, he quickly pulled her on his lap.

Sid:- Bhaagi kyu thi?

He asked her, holding her waist. Trying to keep his calm, Though he has an dark aura which indeed demands respect but he was somewhere trying to keep his calm with his fiance and caressed her hair.

She:- Humein Yeh...Yeh Shaadi nahi kar..Karni thi! Hum...Is.. Isiliye Rehan...

The moment she uttered Rehan's name, He fisted her hair making her wince out of pain. She quickly grabbed his hand and scratched it hardly so that he leaves her hair.

Sid:- Humne tujhe chetavni di thi! Ki tere muh se sirf ek ka Naam niklega! Sidharth! Aur yaha tu Humko hi chodke Bhagne Chali thi! Huh? Kyu? Kaam Karna hain Tujhe?

Shehnaaz nodded as she wanted to work. It was a fact, Sidharth left her hair, smirking and pushed his face inside her nape, plastering butterfly kisses on her nape.

Sid:- Hum Karayenge! Hum denge Tujhe Kaam! Tankha bhi milega tujhe!

He said making her smile a bit, She quickly looked towards him and asked him like a excited child.

Sheh:- Sa..Sa..Sacchi? Aap...Aap Karne Denge Hum..Humein Kaa..Kaam! Aap Dilayenge Humein Kaam?

Sid:- Bilkul! Lekin Shaadi ke Baad!

The moment he said this, The happiness on her face vanished. She looked at him with softened eyes. Before she could ask him anything, the car halted when the driver informed him.

Dri:- Sarkar! Sarkar hum Pohoch gaye!

His driver said while he smirked and opened the car door. Coming out of the car, He Again grasped her arms and dragged her towards the Garden. Shehnaaz lowered her gaze, as she was unable to meet her eyes with Vedika or Raghuveer. While Sidharth Kept on dragging her till he reached the room beside his. His whole family followed them whereby Manvi gasped seeing how Sidharth threw her inside the room and locked the door from Outside. Coming downstairs, He sat on his Chair when his mother asked him.

Asha ji:- Beta Shehnaaz Mili Kaha tumhe?

Sidharth sighed and stood up, shrugging his shoulders.

Sid:- Aapko Yaad hain Jab Main Raghuveer ko Maar Raha tha?

Ash:- Ji!

Sid:- Tab Mujhe Jodhpur Police walon ka Call aaya and Unhone Humse Kaha ki Woh Log ne Shehnaaz ke Mobile ko Trace kuch jagaho paar kiya hain! Toh Main Jaake Bass Apne Admiyon ko Un un Jagah pe Chaukkanna Rehene bola!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humera_Kabeer and Sana_Writer❤️