Chapter 63

Sid:- Hmm Bol?

He said, pecking her hair when she looked at him and settled down properly. Clearing her throat, she continued.

Sh:- Woh...Kal Hum Adhiraj se baat kiye the...

Saying this, she continued whatever happened with Adhiraj. Sidharth frowned and gulped the lump in his throat. He was feeling sad for his brother yet somewhere he wasn't convinced of the way he mercilessly killed his own blood, the way he tortured Manvi. Though, he has never spoken aloud but He has always treated Manvi and Deepti like the same. Well, not the same as Deepti is  more precious to him than anything else.

She sighed and ended the story when Sidharth took a deep breathe, looking at her. He was thinking something very minutely, he somewhere wasn't able to digest the fact that how Saana was supporting Adhiraj and to unite them when she is well aware of the fact that how severely he treated Manvi. A woman can endure anything but not the miscarriage that too when it was purposely done by her husband. Sidharth sighed and clutched her hand,

Sid:- Saana! Pagal mat ban Darling! Tu kyu Adhiraj aur Manvi ko milaane ke liye pagal ho padi hain? Ek baar ke liye main maan loon ki Usne Humare saath jo kiya hain woh usme uska Apna Demaag nahi tha! But Manvi ke saath jo kiya...Uska Pura Fault Adhiraj ke khudke deemag ka hain! Don't try reunite them Saana!

He said cupping her face, when she hold his hand and looked at him with teary eyes,

Sa:- Sidharth hum...Hum jaante hain! Hum..Hum jo bol rahe hain that is absolutely not normal but, Sidharth..humne...Humne Manvi ke aakhon mein wih longing dekhi hain Jab kabhi bhi aap uske saamne mere kareeb aate hain! Sidharth jab Kisi Auraat ka Pati Hoke bhi nahi ho na tab uski Dard kuch aur hoti hain!

She said being impatient when Sidharth stood up clutching his hair in a fist. He glared her, Shehnaaz licked her lips and went towards him when she hold his arms.

Sa:- Jaana Sochiye....

She was about to continue when he immediately interrupted her by nodding his head,

Sid:- Listen Shehnaaz! What are you demanding is baseless! Alright? Adhiraj ek Jaanwar hai and leaving Manvi infront him, reuniting them then all your strawberry dreams! Keep it to fucking yourself! Mukhiyain ho! Don't be so dramatic Saana! Mahaan mat Bann!

Sh:- thik hain! You are right But...Jaana...Atleast you know Co..

She was about to continue when He shouted at her when Shehnaaz flinched at his tone and nodded her head, trying to make him understand desperately. Just then, He again roared.

Sid:- Chupp Raho Saana! Tu teri bhabhi jaise kyu ban rahi hain? Haan!

Hearing that Saana frowned and looked at him being absolutely clueless.

Sh:- Sidh...Sidharth.. Aap...Aap humari bhabhi se kyu comparison kar rahe hain?

She said being a little low. While Sidharth chuckled out of fury, he was somewhere angry on the way she was being illogical.

Sid:- Haan...Haan! Yeh Yeh...Jo Saturdays Sundays ka setup Humne kiya hain na! Woh tere wajah se kiya hain! Taaki tu jealous na ho! Kyuki Sun! Tum Aurton ko Jalan hoti hoyegi na ki Mera Pati Kaise Dusre ko Time de? Kaise Dusre ko Doctor ke paas leke jaaye! Kyu leke jaye? Hah! Isiliye, Manvi ko Uss Janwar ke paas bhejna chahti hain na? Kyuki Tujhe toh Jalan hoti hoyegi! Kyu? Bata! 

He said when she sighed, knowing that whatever he is Blurting out was out of rage but somewhere she too was hurt the way she was being misjudged.

Sh:- Sidharth! Hum...Hum toh bass Manvi ke Bhalayi ke baare mein soch rahe the! Sid...Sidharth Aap Shaant ho jaiye na! Kua bol rahe hain aap? Humne Adhiraj ke aankhon mein woh...woh spark dekhi hain...after seeing the bump, Isiliye hum bol rahe the ki...Co..

She spoke keeping her point of view when she was again interrupted by Sidharth who again glared her and clutched her arms tightly.

Sid:- Shut Up Saana! Don't you dare bringing back Adhiraj, unless he is genuinely sorry for what he did and he becomes eligible for Manvi. Thik hain! Aur Yeh Apni Ego, Jalan, Insecurity durr rakh! Mujhe toh kabhi kabhi darr lagta hain ki tum kahi Jalan mein Manvi ko kuch kar hi na dalo taki mujhe uske peeche na bhagna pade!

He said curtly when her eyes became moist of the way he again shouted at her not knowing what was she actually trying to speak. She was bearing his anger till when she was wrong but somewhere couldn't digest the fact of accusing her to be a jealous soul that too from Manvi. After he made her understand, she was trying to convey him to ask them to co-parent the child but everytime she tried to put her Thoughts forward, Sidharth interrupted her.

Sh:- Aap...Aapse Baat karna hi bekaar hain!

She said and composed herself, lying down on her side of the bed. Covering herself with a duvet, while the moment, His enraging nerves were calming down. He looked at her turned around figure, he cursed himself when he realised what he blurted out. He sighed and smiled seeing her, climbing down he hugged her tightly from behind and drifted off to sleep.

*
It was the next day, Shehnaaz was working in the Kitchen when Deepti came towards her and said her something which made her happy. She smiled and asked Deepti to serve his breakfast and Manvi's . Deepti found something really unnatural but she shrugged off her thoughts and went towards Sidharth when Manvi was looking at Adhiraj who was having his breakfast sitting far away and Saana who was serving him, which made Sidharth a bit disturb as she didn't serve him but she was doing to Adhiraj.

Man:- Bhabhi! Umm Aap Roz humein serve karti hain! Aaj nahi ki? Hum...Humse koi bhool huwi hain kya?

She asked Saana who was pouring water into Deepti and Adhiraj's glass. While she chuckled bitterly and looked at her,

Sh:- Nahi Manvi! Aaj se Tumhe Servants yaa phir Deepti serve kar degi... aur tumhara khana bhi jo main banaugi Pehele Wohi log Taste karke tum tak pohochayenge! Okay?

She said sweetly when Deepti was now sure that something was definitely wrong while Sidharth was rubbing his head.

Deep:- Kya huwa Saana?

Deepti asked when She said something which made everyone frowned, including Adhiraj.

Sa:- woh kya hain na Deepu! Kisiko yaha pe Lagta hain Ki I am jealous of her and Main na Usko Harm kar sakta hoon in any way. So just you know, preparing some Safety Measures for Manvi!

She said and took her purse moving out of the house. When Sidharth sighed and stood up, running behind her. while Deepti looked at Adhiraj who was smiling genuinely looking at the goofy Manvi who was caressing her baby bump and was giggling. Adhiraj called Manvi,

Adh:- Ummm...Man...Manvi?

He whispered ever so lovely, while Manvi nodded her head and looked here and there, avoiding to make any eye contact.

Man:- Ji... Ji?

She whispered when Adhiraj asked her with a tearful eyes which was travelling towards her tummy.

Adh:- Does it Kicks?

He asked while she nodded but couldn't able to stopped his urge to say her that particular phrase which she wanted to hear it from her since long,

Adh:-  Man... Manvi if.. If you don't mind...Kya main Ek baar..Bass Ek baar can I feel it? Mera Baccha? Please!

He said joining his hand, sitting right infront of her foot, while she nodded and agreed. If she wouldn't have agreed then he would have probably clutch his foot for requesting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

SANA_WRITER