Chapter 25

Sidharth reached the place, It was a kind of warehouse. He smirked keeping on cold shade. Entering the place, he saw Rayan who was sitting there with bruised face. One can easily say that he has been beaten mercilessly as his lips and forehead were bleeding. He was unconscious, Sidharth looked at men and gestured by nodding his head. Just then, His men splashed two bucket of chilled water on him, making wake up with a Jerk. The moment he woke up, Sidharth grabbed his cheek and glared him gnashing his teeth.

Sid:- bohot Shauk Hain na Sidharth Verma ki Biwi ko Bhaganeka?

Rayan looked at him fearfully. He gulped the lump in his throat but only one word grabbed his attention, 'Biwi'. Mustering up some courage he looked into his eyes, though tears were forming on the back of his eyes.

Ray:- Woh...Woh Tumhari Biwi Nahi Ho sakti!

Sidharth chuckled and asked Rajat to show the picture of his marriage where he was tying the nuptial chain and filling her partition. Rayan gnashed his teeth, and spoke to him with a moist eyes.

Ray:- Woh...woh tumse Shaadi toh Kar sakti hain lekin woh Kabhi bhi tumko aapna Pati nahi manegi! Kabhi bhi nahi!

Sidharth laughed clutching his eyes on Rayan's stupidity. He took the phone from Rajat's hand and swiped the gallary, opening the snap of his empty room, He showed it to Rayan. A lone tear escaped his eyes, seeing the crushed Flowers, His sherwani and Her Outfit lying there along with her Jwellery.

Ray:- This is not possible!

He whispered when, Sidharth bend at his Level and that's when a hard slap came across on Rayan's Cheek, making his lip bleed. He was glaring him, Rayan gulped the lump and looked down.

Sid:- Humein Pata tha Ki tu Use Pasand Karta hain! Lekin Kya Hain na! Hum hain Sidharth Verma aur Jo bhi Humari Aurat pe Nazar bhi Rakhega na! Hum Usko Yahi Zinda Gaar Denge! Aur tune toh Use Bhagane ka socha!

Saying so, He gestured by opening his palm infront his men to give his weapon. That's when, His Man kept the rod after greasing it with oil, Sidharth clutched it properly and asked his man to Open Rayan.

Sid:- KHOL ISEY!

He roared, just then, Rayan was released and he started hitting him like some animal. He hit the Rod on his knees, making him fall down holding his and letting out a shrill cry. Like this, He kept on hitting him, Rayan's Arms and limbs were swollen being blue and black but Sidharth's attack never stopped. It was Evening, Sidharth was still hitting him when  Rajat approached him taking baby steps.

Raj:- Sar...Sarkar! Sarkar Chod dijiyee Ise Mar Jaayega!

Sid:- Isse Maar hi Dalna Chahiye!

Rajat nodded his head and again stopped Sidharth, Rayan was already lying there like a lifeless person.

Raj:- Nahi...Nahi Sarkar! Chunav Sar pe hain! Aap Abhi Mat Kijiye Aisa! Isse Aapke Maan aur Pratistha pe Sawal Uthh Sakta hain!

Sidharth stopped hearing Rajat. He was right! The Election for the next Chief was knocking at the door and He wanted this power this year too. There were two other candidates. Yes, Though he was a cruel chief but he never disobeyed the Rules set by his father. He nodded and threw the rod and looked at Rajat,

Sid:- Rajat! Tu Iski Photo Kheech ke Rakh! Akhir Mukhiyain ko bhi Pata Chalna Chahiye ki Mukhiya kya Haal Karta hain jo Unki Aurat ko aapne Man mein bhi rakhta hai!
________

While on the other hand, Shehnaaz was making the tea whereby Manvi kept on observing her, the way she was glowing after yesterday's night. She smiled brightly and kept her palm over her shoulder, stopping herself from giggling.

Man:- Bohot khubsurat lag rahi hain aap bhabhi! Sacch Bataiye! Bhaiya ne bohot pyaar kiya hai aapse raat ko!  kyun?

she asked cracking up giggling and making shehnaazz cheek red. She
looked here and there and showed her the tray to which manvi smiled and move aside giving her way. Reaching the hallway, she started serving the tea to her both of the Mother-in-laws. After Serving them, she was about to sit on the Couch when Asha ji looked at her and said,

Asha:- Arrey Bahu! Baith Kya rahi ho waha tum! Jao Jaake Thoda Paani leke aao!

Man:- Maa ji! Bhabhi...Bhabhi Subeh se Kaam kar rahi hain, Unki Peheli Rasoi bhi Unhone Ki! Abhi Woh Baith Jaaye! Main..Main Laati hu na Paani, Shikanji kuch bhi!

Manvi said interrupting Asha ji, she was somewhere feeling bad for Shehnaaz as she knew that she was not habituated for working this long. Asha ji glared Manvi and rolled her eyes,  She was now agitated with Manvi as she was continuously poking her nose.

May:- Bahu! Shayad Adhiraj ne Tujhe kabhi sikhaya nahi ki Baro ke Saamne Itna Zubaan nahi Kholte!

Were her mother in law glared her, making Manvi shut While Shehnaaz was already feeling so lonely. On the contrary when there was so many people around her but somewhere she was missing him, as his last night's words echoed in her ears.

"Tere liye puri duniya lakar de dunga! Tujhe saar aankhon par bitta kar rakhuga!"

A little smile play on her lips unknowingly. Just then, Sidharth walked in making shehnaaz stare him feeling a little better. He quickly moved towards his mother and sat beside her on the couch and involved himself Within them, telling them about the Election and everything. While She was a little disappointed as he didn't spare her a single glance since the moment he walked in. Whereby shehnaaz was stareing him with a small hope of getting noticed by him, barely hearing to any of his Village Politics which he was telling to his mother.

Maya ji noticed that she was sitting on the couch inspite of serving him the refreshments.

May:- Arrey Badi Bahu! Mukhiyain tum gaon ki ho! Iss Ghar ki Nahi ki tum Baithi ho! Arrey Pati aaya hain tumhara Thak Haar ke! Jaao Jaake Paani leke Aao!

Sh:- Ji...Ji!

She whispered, licking her lips controlling her emotions. She quickly entered the Kitchen while Sidharth greeted his mother a goodnight and left for his room. Shehnaaz came out taking baby steps with a glass of chilled Lemonade.

Asha ji:- Bahu! Jaao woh Upar hain! Aur Jaa rahi ho toh Thoda Aaram bhi kar lena!

Asha ji said while nodded her head she left from there blinking away her tears. She saw the empty room, The sound of running taps were coming out from the loo, Just then she heard the clicking sound of the door. She turned to see him bare chested, messy hair. Sidharth smirked seeing her gaze, he came towards him bringing her back from his trance.

Sh:- Ji...Ji! Yeh....Yeh Sharbat Pi Lijiye! Accha Lagega Aapko!

His gazed moved towards the Glass, He took it from her hand and drank it in a go. His Adam's apple was bobbing, making her feel those tinkling sensation in her stomach by the way he was gulping down the juice. She immediately looked the other side to Avoid those insane Thoughts which were roaming around her mind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humeera_Kabeer & Sana_Writer❤️