Chapter 49

His hold loosen on her neck making her move back and jerk her moving towards the jeep. She looked at him with moist eyes, which were partially glaring his retreating figure. Biting her lips she ran towards their jeep followed by her husband who was feeling helpless and triggered at the same level.

Now Somewhere, He doesn't want to cajole her because there's no strength left in him to let his love for his wife to stand on the witness box of accusation and to battle for the right and wrong.

Entering the Jeep, He punched the steering wheel and finally he let out few droplets of tears. He couldn't hold himself anymore, He was tired of being heartbroken and accused. He was tired of fighting the battle between being accused or to accuse.

He punched the steering wheel for a couple of times more when, he heard the door of the passenger seat of his jeep was being opened. He immediately put on his shade, hiding away those tears of his and immediately started the jeep with almost highest speed.

*
They both reached the villa, when shehnaaz directly walked towards Manvi's room. Only to find a bruised manvi sleeping on the couch with so many wounds all over her hands and forehead.

Tears were forming in her eyes, she
fisted her palms. The lioness Within her was waking up, her face had this straight look when She slowly walk towards manvi and crassed her hair lovingly making manvi wake up from her sleep jerkingly in fear and terror.

Finding Shehnaaz there, manvi jump on her place and then hugged her tightly, sobbing not able to take their mental and physical torture anymore.

While Sidharth, who walked inside Adhiraj's room, following his wife,  his eyes widened in shock and stun seeing Manvi's condition.

Shehnaaz rubbed her back consoling Her eyes turned into red, She glared Sidharth dangerously.

Sid:- Tumhari Aisi Haalat Kaise huwi Maanvi?

He asked in his rough voice, when Manvi looked towards her Brother-in-law and said everything sobbing. Even, Manvi had some burn marks on, her arm. Seeing those burn marks, Shehnaaz called Manvi,

Sh:- Manvi! Yeh...Yeh Marks kaise hain!

She asked but in response what Shehnaaz received was silence. That's when, Sidharth asked her in a harsher and unruly tone,

Sid:- Yeh Marks Kaise hain Manvi!

As soon as He roared, Manvi's eyes filled with tears and she again started sobbing. That's when, She disclosed that how badly Adhiraj used to treat her whenever, she used to ask for a kid or used to question him on his late commings. Recently how he used to burnt her skin with the flamming Cigarette tip. A lone tear escaped from Sidharth and Shehnaaz's eyes. She looked at Sidharth, who nodded his head and left the room.

Man:- Bhabhi! Please! Aap Mujhe Bacha lo Bhabhi! I swear Main...Main Apne Bacche ko Aapke Godh mein Dal dungi! Lekin yeh Maa Bete mujhe Maar dalenge...

She was about to continue when Saana nodded her head. Caressing her hand, she was about to say when The door flung open. It was Adhiraj, the moment, his eyes fell on Saana. He widened his eyes in horror and gulped the lump in his throat. The flashes of an enraged Saana was continuosly peeking through his subconscious mind.

Adh:- Bh...Bha..Bhaabhi! Aap?

He asked fumbling on his own sentence, while Sidharth came from behind and stood beside her,

Sid:- Kyu Adhiraj? Khush nahi hain tu? Tere Pyaare Bhabhi jo laut Aayi!

Adhiraj nodded his head and moved towards her joining her hands. Shehnaaz let out a sarcastic chuckle when He straightened his posture.

It was Evening, when Asha ji came out and saw her sons who were in middle of some business talk while Deepti was browsing through her mobile phone and her daughter-in-laws were working in the kitchen. She smiled and went towards her chair, settling herself down. She cleared her throat grabbing everyone's attention.

Asha:- Arrey mere pyaare Bahuon! Kal sr Nau din tum log ko aaram hain bass Saana Beta Tujhe Kabhi kabhi Khana bana padega! Baaki Sab kuch Naukre karenge!

Shehnaaz frowned in curiosity, She came out of the kitchen and folded her arms infront of her mother to peek inside her eyes.

Sh:- Kyu Mummy ji?

Ash:- Arrey! Kal se Navratri ki Pujan Chalu ho rahi hain na! Toh Uss time Ghar ki Bahu betiyon ko Takleef denge toh Mata Kripya nahi Barsayegi na!

Asha ji said with a excitement while Shehnaaz let out a laugh and looked at her with a eyes full of sarcasm and mockery.

Sh:- Mummy ji Mata Rani Waise bhi nahi Karengi Humara Bhala kyuki Jis Ghar mein Aurat ka Apmaan ho uss ghar mein Maata toh kya Kisi bhi Bhagwan ka Vaas nahi hota! Thik hain! Waise bhi humein Aur Chutti nahi chahiye!

She said placing the cup of tea infront of her mother in law and asked Manvi to serve Sidharth, his and left towards her room.

*
SIDHARTH'S POV

It was the next day when i was sleeping peacefully. Unless, I heard a beautiful soothing voice breaking the deep slumber of mine. I knew, who it was. The eldest daughter in-law and my wife, Saana. She is probably worshiping the mother goddess. I sighed, only to find a red Pathani suit was kept on the side of her bed, along with my wallet and watch. I smiled a bit and left to take a shower, Reaching under the shower, I vent out my frustration, punching the wall vigorously, till my knuckles bleed. After few moments, I shrugged off my thoughts, when I felt my frustration vented out and tied up a cloth to prevent any blood shedding.

I wore the pathani suit and combed my hair properly. Reaching downstairs, I went towards the Pooja room to aee my wife. Lighting up the diyas while Manvi was making the idol wear garland of flower. Saana was wearing a beautiful crimson coloured Saree and that nuptial chain around her neck along with that vermilion on her partition was adding more glow to her already beautiful face. Soon, I felt Manvi's gaze landed upon me, I heard her gasping.

Man:- Bha...Bhai! Kya...Kya huwa Aapke Haath ko!

She said when I saw my love turning towards me, she literally snapped at my hand and quickly stood up and dashed towards me. Taking my hand, she examined it properly,

Sh:- Sidharth! Are you serious? Kya Kiya Aapne Haath ko? Rabba! Kaise Insaan se Pala pada mera! Kabhi kisi pe goli chalate hain Kabhi khudko harm karte hain!

She ranted under her breathe, dragging me towards the Hallway. Making me sit on the swing between our Varandah, She immediately called up the servants.

Sh:- Aap Pagal hain! Itna Kon Apna Haath Patakta hain! Huh!

She asked in a choking voice, while I was seeing her with intense eyes. I wanted to hug her so tightly. Her this attitude showed that she is just sulking over me. She isn't angry! Then, Why she judged my love and loyalty for her? Well though I too was responsible as I failed to have a proper conversation with her but I told her that I am Hers! Forever! Didn't!?

Sid:- Itni Care hain Toh Baat Sunn le Apni Pati ki! Warna Yeh Faltu Fake Cheezein Na kiya karr!

His this phrase worked upon her as a chilled cold water, when splashed. She immediately completed her first aiding and she kept that box with a thud on the table moving towards the Pooja room, making him punch the swing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humeera_Kabeer & SANA_WRITER