Chapter 6

Today is the big day. I am going to see James for the first time in 2 and a half years. I will admit I am a bit nervous, hell, I've been nervous all day but thankfully the drama's of school distracted me for most of the day.

There was a fight at school between two kids in year 8, I was one of the teachers on yard duty and I had to break up the fight which resulted in a few bruisers but that's about it. Then I had to interrogate the kid who started the fight on why he wanted to bash the other kid, and well... that story is for another day.

Opening the front door feels like heaven, as I walk in and virtually throw my stuff on the bench which makes Em and Marcus turn around.

"Hey guys." I say and they both smile.

"Hey, rough day?" Marcus asks as I walk over and taking a seat on the couch with a sigh.

"You could say that yeah."

"Well, at least you're gonna have a chill night with Worps." Em says and I smile.

"Yeah I guess so." I say and Marcus smiles.

"So that's tonight huh?"

"Yep."

"What time are you going?"

"7pm."

"That's pretty soon."

"Well yeah I had a meeting after school that's why I came home late." I say and they both nod.

"You must be excited."

"I am, I haven't seen him in ages and I know it'll just be a good catch up, but I am also nervous for some reason."

"It's just the feeling of seeing someone after a long time, you don't know how it could go." Em says and I nod.

"Yeah, that's probably what it is." I say and she smiles.

"Well, you better get ready! Don't wanna be late."

"Oh shit you're right." I say looking at the time and seeing that it's nearly 6pm. I get up from the couch and walk over to the kitchen, unpacking the containers I took for lunch, before heading upstairs and into my bedroom.

I close the door, walking over to my walk-in-wardrobe, pulling out a pair of jeans and a jumper which I will wear with my white airforce one's.

I then head over to the bathroom, taking my hair out of the bun, grabbing my brush and trying to brushing through my long, brown silky hair. I turn the straightener on, waiting for it to heat up before sectioning off my hair and running the straightener through.

Once my hair is pin straight, I turn it off and walk out of the bathroom heading over to my dresser which has various different brands of perfume. I end up spraying my coco Chanel one as I love the smell, then I head back downstairs.

"Look at you." Em says and I smile.

"I'm literally in a jumper and jeans, no effort whatsoever."

"But you still manage to look fucking amazing." She says and I smile at her again.

"Thank you." I say, looking at my brother who smiles.

"Have fun." He says and I nod.

"Thanks, I'll see you two in the morning." I say before grabbing my keys and walking out the door.

I jump into my car, grabbing my phone out to check James' address. Once I have found his address, I turn my car on and type it in on the GPS, then off I go....

20 minutes later I arrive at James' house, parking in the driveway. I sit in the car for a few seconds, taking a deep breath before getting out of the car and walking up to the front door.