Chapter 60

"Tahls." I hear and I groan, rolling over to the other side my eyes still shut. 

"I'm back home baby." I hear James say as I feel him place a kiss on the side of my head and my eyes shoot open. 

I roll over to my side with a massive smile on my face. 

"YOU'RE BACK." I yell as I pull him into a hug and he falls on top of me, squashing me with his weight. He laughs as he pulls himself off of me, and lies down next to me. 

I lean in and place a kiss on his lips, before looking at him and leaning in again. 

"I'm glad you're happy to see me." 

"I haven't seen you in three days, so of course I am." 

"True." He says and I sigh. 

"I thought you were coming back last night..." 

"Our flight got cancelled cause of the weather. I was gonna text you but I realised the time. I knew you were going to be sleeping and I didn't wanna wake you." He says and I smile, as I reach my left hand up to play with his hair. 

"It's okay, I understand." I say and he smiles. 

"So what's the plan for today?" He asks and I sigh. 

"Well, as much as I would've loved to spend all of today with you, there's something I need to do today." 

"Oh. And what is it?" He asks and I sigh. 

"I need to go and speak to my sister. Her boyfriend is abusing her so she's staying at her ex's house as she knows he won't find her there." I say and James' mouth drops. 

"What." 

"Yeah I know, I was in complete shock when I found out too." 

"Shit." He says then sighs. "I want to be selfish and keep you here but this is some serious shit Tahls, go help her sort it out." 

"Thank you." I say placing a kiss on his lips. "I promise I'll make it up to you tonight." 

"You don't need to make it up to me baby. You need to go and make sure your sister is alright. I'll be here, I won't be going anywhere okay?" 

"Okay." I say and he smiles. 

"Good, now go." He says and I smile. 

"Did I sleep in?" I say and he nods. 

"Yep, it's like 10am." 

"Damn." I say and he nods. 

"Must've had a big day yesterday."

"I honestly did." 

"Fair enough." He says and I smile getting up off the bed to get myself ready to go and see Marie. 

I make sure to text her before I leave, which she replies and sends me Harry's address. I type it in my phone before saying goodbye to James and making my way to my car. 

I turn it on, opening the GPS and typing the address in it. 

It's a 15 minute drive which is closer than I expected. 

I open the garage before reversing out. Once the car is in the driveway I press the button on the remote to close the garage, before starting the drive to Harry's House. I laugh at myself as I realise I'm going to Harry's house. Harry Styles just released a new album called Harry's House so it's kind of ironic. 

I get there in no time, parking my car in the driveway as the garage door opens. 

I jump out of my car, locking it before walking into the garage. I see Harry standing there and he smiles at me.