Chapter 78

A couple of weeks later...

A few weeks have passed and the preparations for the wedding have amped up as we finally have a date! Sunday, the 5th of March is the day James and I are going to tie the knot, and I am super excited!

We sent the invitations out as soon as we got confirmation from our wedding planner, Marisa that Meadowbank had that date available.

We also made sure the church we were getting married in was also available for that day, and thankfully they were.

The plan for today is to go Wedding dress shopping, and also find a dress for my engagement, that is on the 18th of February . So in a couple of weeks.

My main priority is to get a dress for the engagement party. But if I can find a wedding dress today, that'll be great!

I walk downstairs and see James making us breakfast, which I find adorable.

"Good morning." I say and he smiles.

"Morning." He says as I walk over to him and place a kiss on his lips.

"Excited for today?" He asks and I nod.

"Extremely excited. I hope I find a dress."

"I'm sure you will babe. Besides, you could wear a table cloth and still would look absolutely amazing in it." James says and I laugh.

"That's a bit extreme, but thanks." I say walking over to the bench and taking a seat as James places some pancakes in front of me.

"Haven't had these in ages." I say, my mouth watering at the sight and smell of them and James chuckles.

"That's why I made them!" He says. "So what stores are you planning on visiting today?"

"I'm not telling you, I don't need you rocking up and seeing my potential wedding dress, oh and engagement dress."

"Tahls, the engagement dress is no big deal. But I understand the wedding dress."

"Okay fair point." I say and he chuckles. "But we're going into the city, there's a few dresses that I've been looking online from stores there."

"Nice."

"Do you have any plans today?"

"Nope. Maybe a couple of the boys will come over to play PS4."

"Oh lovely." I say rolling my eyes.

"What else would you like me to do?"

"I dunno, maybe go out?"

"I was out all day yesterday."

"Fair point." I say as I bite into one of the pancakes, the sweetness hitting my tongue causing me to smile.

"What time are the girls getting here?"

"Not sure. I think about 10."

"Nice." He says and I smile.

"Thanks for breakfast."

"You're very much welcome baby."