Chapter 50

"Mhmmm Pancakes." I say as I head downstairs to where Marcus is making Matteo and Bella some pancakes before they go to Kinder. (well Matteo anyway).

"Zia Tahlia." Matteo says getting up and running over to me, pulling me into a hug and I chuckle.

"Good morning." I say giving him a big hug before walking over to Bella and placing a kiss on her cheek.

God I love them so much.

"Is Daddy making you both pancakes?" I ask them both and they nod.

"Yes! Did you know pancakes are my favourite?" Matteo says and I gasp.

"They're my favourite too!" I say and Matteo smiles.

"What about you Bella? Do you like your Daddy's pancakes?"

"Yeah." She says, before focusing her attention on her Dad.

God she is such a daddy's girl it's not even funny.

"Where's Zio James?" Matteo asks just as he walks down the stairs and both of them squeal, getting off of their chairs and running up to James, giving them a big hug.

Oh this is adorable...

"I'm right here!" He says with a chuckle and I smile as both Matteo and Bella will not leave him alone from this moment on.

"Alright that's enough cuddles kiddo's, come and eat your breakfast, we have a big day today." Marcus says and I smile as I watch Matteo and Bella run over to their allocated chairs, taking a seat and digging into some pancakes.

"Where's mine?" I joke at Marcus and he smiles.

"Don't worry, I made you some." He says as he goes to join his kids, sitting at the table.

James walks over to me, grabbing me by the hand and pulling me into the study which I am confused by.

"What are we doing in here?" I ask and he smiles, leaning in and placing a kiss on my lips.

"Just didn't wanna do that in front of the kids."

"It's just a kiss, but I get what you mean they don't need to see it from us." I say and he nods.

"Exactly."

"Did you have a good sleep?" I ask and he nods.

"I sure did." He says and I smile.

"Good, cause I know I did." I say as we walk back out of the study just as the kids both finish their breakfast, they then head on upstairs to their mum so that they can continue getting ready.

"Family event taking Matteo to kinder?" I ask and Marcus nods.

"Yeah, once we drop him off we're going to take Bella to the park."

"Aw that's cute." I say and Marcus smiles.

"Yeah, gotta do what you gotta do to keep them entertained." He says as he starts to clean up Matteo and Bella's plates.

"Very true." I say and he smiles, walking over to the kitchen and putting the plates and cups in the dishwasher as James and I take a seat at the table and begin to finish off the rest of the pancakes Marcus made.

"These taste awesome Bont." James says and Marcus laughs.

"Glad you liked em."

"Yeah, stole that recipe off one of your best mates." I say and Marcus shrugs.

"Who?" James asks and I smile.

"Oh Josh, you know how he has a cooking hobby." I say and James nods.