Chapter 12

^^ THIS PHOTO THO...🥵

"Morning." I say as I walk down the stairs and take a seat on the couch where Em and Marcus are seated and they both smile at me.

"Morning Tahls, have a good sleep?" My brother asks and I nod.

"Yeah, I did. Am loving the sleep in's." I say and they both chuckle.

"Well enjoy it, because it's gonna go fast." Em says and I nod getting up and walking over to the kitchen to make my morning coffee.

"Have you guys had coffee?"

"Nope, the machine is broken it seems." Marcus says and I turn around, frowning.

"How is it broken? We literally used it last night."

"I don't know, but it's not working." Marcus says and I sigh, turning back around and turning the machine on.

I place a cup underneath it and press the button that is supposed to grind the coffee, but instead it makes this weird noise and I stop it straight away.

I open the little lid where the coffee is supposed to go, and see that it is full. I sigh again turning it off and leaning on the bench, before an idea strikes me.

"I'll go for a walk to the cafe around the corner." I say and both Marcus and Em look at me.

"You'd do that?" Marcus asks and I nod.

"Well I can't go without coffee, and I know you two can't either." I say pushing off the bench and heading upstairs to get changed.

I chuck on a pair of shorts and a top, along with my slides before I grab my purse and make my way back downstairs.

"Do you want your usual coffee's?"

"Yep." Em replies and I nod.

"I shouldn't be too long."

"Why don't you just drive? It'll be quicker and our coffee's won't go cold."

"Good idea." I say grabbing my car keys before heading out the front door.

I open the car door, getting in and starting the car. I grab the seatbelt and buckle myself in before putting the car into reverse and reversing out of the driveway.

The drive to the cafe literally takes two minutes. I park in an empty car spot before turning the car off and jumping out.

I walk to the lights, pressing the button and waiting for the green man to come up on the crossing, before safely crossing the road.

I push the door open, entering the cafe and walking up to the counter where I have a look at the menu.

"Hi, what can I get for you today?" The girl behind the counter asks and I smile at her.

"Hi, can I get a flat white and two cappuccino's please." I say and the girl nods, tapping away on the screen before she looks up.

"Yep is that all?"

"Yes." I say and she smiles again.

"That's 12.40 thanks." She says and I nod, grabbing my card out of my purse and tapping it on the eftpos machine.

"Yep, just stand to the side." She says and I nod, moving out of the way so the person behind me can order.

I take my phone out, scrolling through it when someone bumps into me, causing me to nearly drop my phone, at the same time he spills coffee on me and I wince. I look up and see this gorgeous 6 foot man who has brown hair and blue eyes. He is pretty built, but not a footy player kind of built.

"Shit, I am so sorry." He says leaning over and grabbing some napkins that were sitting on the counter and handing them to me.

"No it's okay." I say grabbing the napkins and wiping myself down.

"No seriously, I am sorry. I should've watched where I was going." He says and I smile, looking up at him.

"It's okay, trust me, it's not the first time this has happened." I say and he nods.

"So getting coffee spilt on you by a random guy happens all the time does it?" He flirts and I smile, shaking my head.

"No, I usually spill coffee on myself cause I'm clumsy." I say and he nods.

"At least this time was different." He says and I nod. "I'm Daniel by the way."

"Well it's nice to meet you Daniel, I'm Tahlia." I say and he nods.

"Nice to meet you too.. Tahlia." He says, turning around and starting to walk away, before he stops, and turns back around, walking back over to me in two strides.

"Can I get your number? To make it up to you for the split coffee? Like take you out for dinner or something." He says and I smile.

"Yeah, I'd like that." I say and he smiles, grabbing out his phone and handing it to me so I can type my number in it. I don't type my last name but instead write Tahlia B. He seems like a really nice guy and he is cute too.

"There you go." I say handing him his phone back and he smiles.

"I'll text you." He says and I nod, just as the lady calls out my order.

I go up to the counter, thanking the lady and grabbing my three cups of coffee before walking out of the cafe and back to my car, then making the short drive home.

"Coffee's here." I say walking into the kitchen and placing my stuff down on the bench before walking over to the couch and handing Em and Marcus their coffee's.

"You're a legend." Marcus says and I smile.

"I know I am." I say then he frowns.

"What happened to your top?"

"Oh, this good looking guy accidentally spilt coffee on me." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"No cute guy accidentally spills coffee on you without the intention to get your number."

"So is that what you did to win Em over?" I say and Em laughs.

"I wish." She says and Marcus smiles.

"Nah, I just used my charm and good looks." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Well it seemed like he did it on accident. And he also seems really nice, so I did give him my number." I say. My brother nods and Em smiles.

"Good, I'm glad you gave him your number."

"Yeah.. me too." I say taking a sip of my coffee.

Marcus and Em break off into their own conversation whilst I tune in to the Tv, listening occasionally what's going on in the world, but mainly zoning out, thinking about Daniel.

He was gorgeous as fuck. Brown hair, blue eyes, tall, tanned, muscular. I could tell he didn't play footy, so he could either play another sport or maybe he just likes going to the gym, a thing many men like doing. Either way, I am attracted to him and he was really nice.

He's already ticking too many boxes... I think, sighing to myself as I am really thinking about a person I met five minutes ago.

But he could be different, he seemed different... he could be good for me, so I'm not going to let this chance slide...

***

ooh so what do you guys think about this Daniel guy?

Do you trust him?

Hope you enjoyed the update

Remember to vote and comment

Next update out soon!!!