Chapter 41

The next morning I wake up to a light snore next to me and I jump, wondering where the hell I am. 

I look over and sigh a massive sigh of relief when I realise I'm at James' house. 

I must've fallen asleep whilst we were watching the movie. 

I grab my phone off the bedside table next to me, checking the time and my jaw drops. It's 8am, and I am supposed to be teaching today. 

I quickly get out of bed and walk into the bathroom where I close the door quietly behind me. I dial the school phone and let it ring. 

Vanessa, who works in the office answers the phone, I tell her that I am not feeling well and won't be coming into work today, she thanks me for letting the school know and hangs up. 

I sigh, walking out of the bathroom and getting back into bed with James, who is still fast asleep. 

I look over at him and smile as a soft snore comes out from his mouth. 

He looks so peaceful. 

Part of me wants to wake him, and spend as much of the day with him as I can, but the other part of me wants to just watch him sleep. 

After a few minutes of sitting there, admiring him, I can't take it anymore, so I snuggle up next to him and place a kiss on his cheek, hoping that'll somehow wake him.

I look at him and smile as he slowly opens his eyes and realises the time. 

"Morning." I say leaning in and placing another kiss to his lips and he smiles. 

"Good morning." He says in a raspy voice and I smile. So goddamn attractive... 

"Did you have a good sleep?" I ask as I run my hand through his hair and he smiles. 

"I did. You?" 

"Of course I did." 

"You fell asleep pretty early bubs." 

"Yeah sorry, I was tired, had a big day yesterday." 

"Understandable... but didn't you have work today too?" 

"Yep, I called in sick, don't feel like going in today." I say snuggling up to James and he chuckles. 

"I appreciate and love the fact you took the day off work, means we can spend majority of the day together, but please, I don't want you taking days off just because you want to spend time with me." 

"I promise you that I won't do that. But I just didn't feel like going in today." 

"I'm not complaining." He says and I smile, as I snuggle back into him and he places a kiss on the top of my head. 

"Although you know I have training at 2pm yeah?" 

"I know you do. Besides I have to go home at some point right?" 

"True." He says and I smile. 

"How about we get up and I make you some breakfast hm?" 

"No." He says and I frown. 

"No?" 

"Yes... no." He says with a smirk and I frown again, confused. 

"You're going to walk downstairs, sit your ass down on the couch and wait for me to cook you breakfast." He says and I laugh. 

"You could've just said that instead of being dramatic about it." I say rolling my eyes as I get up and he chuckles. 

"What's the fun in not being dramatic?"