Chapter 43

The next morning I wake up to the light snore of James next to me and I smile.

He is adorable as usual.

I sit there for a couple of minutes admiring him sleep, before I decide to get up.

I'm gonna try to be a bit more enthusiastic today with the students, as I obviously didn't have a good last couple of days at school.

But thankfully, I am back to my normal working days.

I splash my face with water in the bathroom before getting changed and heading downstairs to start making my lunch.

I decide to make myself a tuna salad, something healthy to start off my week.

I am busy tearing lettuce into my container when I start thinking about our night last night.

It was amazing.

We watched a movie and spent the whole night in each others arms.

Neither of us wanting to break the contact, unless we really needed too.

It was like we bonded on another level, a much deeper level than before.

It's really amazing how much we've grown together already, and it's only been a few weeks of us being officially together.

I am still in a day dream when I feel some arms wrap around me and I quickly turn around and smile when I realise it's James.

"Can't seem to keep your hands off me huh?"

"You weren't saying that..." He starts and I put my hand to his mouth.

"Don't finish that sentence." I say and he laughs.

"Why not?"

"Because. Big nose could hear from up there." I say which makes him laugh even more.

"That's funny."

"Agreed."

"You gonna chill here for the day?"

"Nah, I'll probably get one of the boys to come pick me up, I'd like to have a chat with Bont first though, haven't seen him in a while."

"Fair enough, you enjoy that." I say as I finish making my lunch, putting the lid on the container, then putting it in my bag.

"Have you had anything to eat?" James asks and I shake my head.

"Nope, and I don't think I'll have any time to eat something."

"At least have a coffee on the go?" He suggests and I nod.

"Alright fine."

"And I'll put some banana bread with it too." He says as he chucks the kettle on and I smile as I walk upstairs to continue getting ready.

He is such a gentleman.

He will not let me leave the house until he knows I've eaten something, or sends me away with food.

Not gonna lie I love him for it.

I walk into my ensuite, chucking my hair up in a bun before brushing my teeth.

Once that's done I walk over to my dresser where I spray some deodorant and perfume, then I'm off.

I say goodbye to James, giving him a kiss and a hug before I make the drive to school, making sure to drink my coffee on the way.

I also make sure I eat my banana bread when I get to school as James continued to lecture me on how breakfast is the most important meal of the day and that it gets the brain functioning...