Chapter 71

The next couple of days in Noosa fly by pretty fast. 

I am enjoying my time here with James and it's bringing back so many memories of the time we spent here together a couple of years ago. 

It feels nice being back here, it's where James and I first met, and where our journey started. Obviously we were mates for ages, but it's bittersweet knowing that this place was the beginning for us. 

We're chilling by the pool when James turns to me with a massive smile on his face. 

"So, what did you wanna do tonight?" 

"Hmm, maybe we could stay in?" I say and he chuckles. 

"Last two nights were a bit full on aye?" 

"Well, yeah, staying in doesn't seem like that bad of an idea." 

"It doesn't." He says with a smirk and I frown at him. 

"What's up with you?" 

"Nothing, why?" 

"I don't know.. you're like very happy." 

"Can't I be happy to be spending time with you?" 

"Babe we live together." 

"Doesn't matter." He says and I frown at him again. 

"You've planned something and are gonna surprise me tonight aren't you?" 

"No!" He says trying to put a straight face on and I laugh. 

"You don't have a very good poker face." 

"I promise you I'm not." He says and I nod. 

"Sure sure, if we're going out you better tell me cause I need to have a shower and it'll take me ages to straighten my hair then picking an outfit." I say and James chuckles. 

"Well, we better get going then." James says and I nod, getting up and grabbing our stuff before making our way to our apartment. 

We walk through the lobby, where James presses the button for the elevator and we wait a couple of minutes before it dings, and the doors open. We wait for some people to come out before we step in. James presses the number 30 and the doors close.

"Where the hell are you taking me?" 

"Calm down, I was just going to suggest that we go for a walk." 

"So I can wear like shorts and a top?" 

"How about you go for a shower and I'll pick out what I think you should wear." 

"You'd do that for me?" I say looking at him and he smiles, walking over to me and placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Of course." He says and I smile. 

"Okay." I say as the doors on the elevator open and James and I walk out. I follow James down the hallway to our apartment, where he scans the key card, before pushing the door open. 

I head straight for the shower whilst James heads to our bedroom to pick something out for me.... 

James' POV: 

Walking into the bedroom I head over to where Tahls' suitcase is and open it. I take out some clothes before I find the dress I knew she packed. 

I lay it out on the bed with a couple of other things before walking out of the bedroom and sitting down on the couch, turning the Tv on and flicking through the channels. A few minutes later I get an incoming call from a random number. I normally don't answer numbers I don't know but I feel like this could be something to do with what I have planned.