Chapter 39

"James." I say shaking him as he groans, turning over to face me before opening his eyes.

"Hey, morning." I say running my hands through his hair and he groans again.

"Just 5 more minutes."

"I would love to let you sleep in longer but you're gonna be late for training." I say placing a kiss on his cheek and he sighs, sitting up and rubbing his eyes like a child would when they first wake up.

"There we go." I say and he smiles, wrapping his arms around me before leaning in and placing a kiss on my lips.

"We really should try and find our own place." He suggests randomly and I nod.

"We should, but remember we've only been together for a couple of days."

"I guess, but I just want to wake up with you beside me every morning."

"Well, I guess we'll have to do more sleepovers then." I say and he smiles.

"I'd like that."

I watch as James gets up from my bed and heads straight into the bathroom and I chuckle as I get up to make my bed, picking up James' Hawks jumper in the process, bringing it up to my nose to smell the scent I have become to love, before placing it on the bed so that it's ready for him.

I then walk downstairs so that I can prepare my lunch to take to school today.

I decide to make myself a chicken salad. I am busy cutting up chicken when I feel arms wrapped around me and I smile.

"Where's my lunch?" He asks jokingly and I chuckle.

"In the cupboard." I joke and he smiles.

"I can make you one if you like?" I say and he nods.

"That would be great." He says placing a kiss on my cheek before turning the kettle on and making us both a coffee.

"So what did you think of last night?" I ask and he smiles.

"It was good. Your family are a interesting bunch. And they're all hilarious so yeah I love them."

"Well I'm glad you had a great time."

"Yeah I was pretty surprised at how accepting your family was of me."

"Aw of course they'd accept you James. You have been by my side through thick and thin, and they all know about it. They appreciate you for being there for me and being my number one support. It's a no brainer that they'd like you, you're awesome." I say. "The looks are just a bonus." I add and he smiles.

"So you're saying looks didn't do anything in making you start to like me?"

"Obviously they pulled me in at first but if you were a complete dick then maybe this wouldn't have happened."

"Well I'm so glad I'm not a dick then."

"Yeah, me too." I say and he smiles as the whistle on the kettle starts to blow and James is quick to turn around and turn it off.

I watch him as he pours us a cup each before picking my one up and handing it to me.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." He says as I take a sip of the warm coffee and smile at the sweet but bitter taste.

I turn around, placing the cup on the bench, then continuing to make my salad. Once mine is done, I quickly make James' before finishing off my coffee and piece of toast that I got James to make me.

Once I've finished I walk upstairs and quickly brush my teeth and do my hair before walking downstairs where James is waiting for me.

"You ready?" He asks and I nod.