Chapter 70

A couple of weeks later...

Finally the time has come. James and I are finally going away!

I waited weeks for this and now that it's finally here, I couldn't be more excited!

I still have no idea where James is taking me, he won't even give me a hint. I've been bugging him all week, trying to get a clue out of him, but he didn't budge.

All he said is that I'll love it.

"Morning." James says as I carry my suitcase down the stairs and I smile.

"Morning. So where are we going?" I ask and he laughs.

"Not telling you." James smirks and I groan.

"You're being so mean."

"Sorry, not sorry." James says and I sigh.

"What time is our flight?"

"11am." James says and I nod.

"Alright, so we should get going then?" I suggest and James nods.

"Yep. But I am not letting you leave until you eat something."

"We can just get Macca's at the airport." I suggest and James laughs.

"How did I know you'd say that."

"Well, it's kind of obvious that I'd be craving Macca's. I haven't had it for a few weeks."

"Fair." James says. "Is Bont on his way?"

"I think so." I say and James smiles then nods.

A couple of weeks ago James and I got into a disagreement about whether we should drive and park one of our cars at the airport, or get someone to drop us off. I was saying to just drive there and park because it's easier, and I hate relying on people for things, because you never know what can happen.

But James was adamant to get someone to drop us off. Anyway, we were mid disagreement when Marcus and Em happened to come over and Marcus obviously offered to take us and pick us up from the airport.

So obviously I had no choice but to say yes cause I know my brother, and he wouldn't take no for an answer.

I'm about to text Marcus when we hear a car horn beep. I look at James and smile.

"He's here!!" I say and James chuckles as he grabs the keys to our house, then grabs his suitcase as I grab mine and we head out the door.

James jumps in the front and I'm left to sit in the back.

"Heyyyy." I say and Marcus smiles.

"Morning! You guys excited?"

"Definitely!" I say and both boys chuckle.

"Have you told her where you're going?" Marcus asks James with a smile and James shakes his head.

"Nope, she has no idea still."