Chapter 22

^^ He is adorable 

James parks the car in the parking lot that is directly next to the beach, and across from the strip of shops. 

"I remember coming to this park as a kid. It's changed so much." I say as we get out of the car and walk across the footpath to where the traffic lights are, pressing the button and waiting for the red man to turn green. 

"Marcus fell off that slide as a kid, I still remember. He was trying to be a hero and face planted straight on his face." I add and James laughs. 

"Bont falling on his face, something you don't see that often." 

"Exactly." I say and James smiles as the red man turns green and we cross the road to where the shops are. 

We walk past a few shops, before we stop at one, the one James was talking about before. 

"Hi, do you have a table for two?" 

"Yep, we sure do." The waiter says as we follow him into the restaurant to a table at the back which is out of view of everyone. 

"I assume you guys want this table? If not I can move you." 

"No this table is great thanks brother." James says and the waiter smiles before handing us our menus, then walking away. 

"He must've recognised you." I say and James nods. 

"Yeah, he must've. But that's kind of him for putting us here, I thought he would've just chucked us at a random table." 

"Yeah agreed." I say as I look at the menu. 

"We should order drinks first." James says and I nod, as the waiter comes back over. 

"Would you guys like any drinks to start off with?" 

"Yes please, I'll get a lemon lime and bitters thanks." I say and he nods, as he writes my drink down on a notepad. 

"And I'll get some coke." 

"Not a beer?" The waiter asks with a smile and James chuckles. 

"I wish but I just started back up at training so, holidays are over for me." 

"Ah fair enough, a coke it is." He says. "I'm a massive hawks fan by the way and recognised you as soon as you walked in." 

"Well you chose the right team to support." James says and I shake my head. 

"Depends who you ask." I say which make the both of them laugh. 

"I like the dogs too, second favourite." 

"Could be worse." I shrug and he laughs, before walking away to get our drinks. 

"He's probably the most low-key fan I've met." 

"Why? You used to teenage girls screaming after you?" 

"Well yes, but they don't scream, they just fan girl." 

"Been there, done that." I say and James smiles. 

"Over who?" 

"Maybe one direction and 5sos..." 

"Of course." He says shaking his head and I shrug. 

"Well, not my fault they make good music and are hot." I say and he laughs. 

"Fair enough." James says and I smile, just as the waiter brings our drinks, placing them on the table. 

"You guys ready to order, or need a few more minutes?"