Chapter 58

The rest of the week flies by pretty fast and before I know it, it's Saturday. 

James and I have definitely made up, and have moved on from our argument that we had at the start of the week. 

I've noticed we've decided to communicate more effectively as well as discuss things further if we have any doubts, which is good. I think that's what we lacked in, our communication was good, but we never divulged into details. 

Now we both voice our doubts and worries, it's been pretty good. 

But today I am not worried about how James and I are going, because if I'm being honest, we're completely fine. We're better than fine, we're great. 

My main concern today is the game. Bulldogs are playing the Crows down in ballarat so really, we should win this one, considering we have a home advantage cause who really wants to play down in cold ballarat? But then again, we've played Adelaide in ballarat for years, so they've probably worked out the ground by now, which isn't much use. 

But I guess we'll just see how the boys go I guess. 

I'm up early as it's an hour trip to Ballarat, and we're leaving the Whitten Oval at around 9:30, just so that we're there early before the traffic. 

James is still sleeping when I get up, so I place a quick kiss on his cheek, trying not to wake him up before walking downstairs and making myself something to eat. 

My goal in trying not to wake James up clearly didn't work when I see him walking down the stairs, yawning and rubbing his eye. 

He doesn't say anything but instead walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. 

"Good morning." I say looking up at him as I wrap my arms around him. 

"Morning." He says in a raspy voice, letting out a smile. 

"You didn't have to wake up you know. I would've woken you up before I left." I say and he smiles. 

"Just wanted to spend more time with you." He says and I smile, before shaking my head. 

"You're so cute." I say as I pop some bread into the toaster. 

"And so are you." He says placing a kiss on my cheek before taking a seat at the bench. 

"So what time are you leaving?" 

"9:30." I say and James nods. 

"Would you like me to drive you to the Whitten Oval?" 

"If you have nothing else better to do, that would be great." I say and he smiles. 

"I better go get changed then." He says and I laugh. 

"Why. You look good the way you are." I say and he smirks. 

"Any excuse to see me shirtless hmm?" 

"You know it." I say and he chuckles as he walks up the stairs and I turn around, getting a fright from the bread popping up in the toaster. 

I place both pieces on a plate before spreading some butter and jam on it. 

A few minutes later James comes downstairs, in an Adidas jumper, and trackies and I smile. 

"Thought you were more of a nike guy." I tease and he smiles. 

"I'm one of those few people that like both." 

"I can see that, you're whole wardrobe is full of Nike and Adidas." 

"There's nothing wrong with that." He shrugs and I nod.