Chapter 33

^^ A photo I never knew I needed HAHAHAHA

It's game day!

I am extremely happy that some sort of footy is back!

Obviously being around the boys, they seem very motivated to try and go out and win tonight, but we won't be too upset if we do lose as it is only a practise match and doesn't mean anything.

I park my car in the underground carpark of Marvel Stadium, before jumping out and walking up to the security guard who scans my pass, and I am let through to the rooms.

The vibes in the rooms is immaculate as there is music pumping and all the boys have started with their pregame warm ups.

"Made it in here alright?" Ads asks, pulling me into a hug and I smile.

"Yep, perfectly fine this time." I say and he smiles.

"I can't believe they weren't gonna let you in at the grand final."

"Please we should've known from that it was just gonna be a disaster of a game." I say and he chuckles.

"Probably right."

"How's Georgie and Kim going?"

"Yeah they're good, unfortunate they couldn't make it down for the game tonight, but they'll be coming for round one."

"Oh that's good, at least they'll be here when the game actually matters."

"That's very true, but this game does matter in some way."

"Of course, gives us an indication of where you boys are at."

"That's right." He says just as Josh joins us.

"Surprised they let you in." Josh jokes and I shrug.

"Must just be the Optus stadium security guards."

"Maybe." He says and I smile.

"Well, I should let you two warm up, yell out if you need anything." I say and they both nod and smile before I walk over to Baz, who is talking to one of the Physio's, Bella.

"Stop flirting with her and get to work mr." I say making Baz jump and Bella laugh.

"Sorry, I'll stop now." He says and Bella smiles, mouthing a thank you to me as she walks away to continue doing what she had been assigned.

"You're annoying the poor girl."

"She's cute, so obviously I'm gonna annoy her."

"You're pathetic and have no game."

"I have no game?" He says laughing. "Clearly you haven't looked at yourself in the mirror."

"I look in the mirror every day thank you very much." I say just as Dom walks over.

"Mate, calm down, save some for the game yeah?" Dom says and Baz smiles.

"I'm all fired up mate don't you worry."

"Yeah, too busy flirting with Bella." I mumble and Baz glares at me which makes Dom laugh.

"Just go warm up before you and I both get in trouble." I say and Baz sighs, walking away from us and starting his warm up.

"He's a baby." I say and Dom laughs, then nods.

"Yep, Baz is a very unique guy."

"Agreed." I say and Dom smiles.

"I didn't think you'd be let in tonight."

"Oh can everyone stop bringing that up." I say rolling my eyes and he laughs.