Chapter 54

The next morning I wake up to James' arms wrapped around me and I smile. 

There's no other way I'd rather wake up then like this. 

The feeling is like no other. 

James presses a couple kisses to my neck which makes me smile, I roll over so that I can face him. 

"Hi." I say and he smiles. 

"Hi." He says. 

"How was your sleep?" I ask as I pull myself closer to him, reaching one hand up to play with his hair and he smiles. 

"Pretty good if you ask me." He says with a wink and I roll my eyes. 

"Couldn't go five minutes without taking it somewhere else." I say and he chuckles. 

"Well you weren't complaining last night." 

"No, I definitely wasn't, but can't we just have a cute morning?" 

"This is a cute morning." He smirks and I roll my eyes. 

"Whatever you say Worpel." I say rolling back over just as he stops me and brings me to him. 

"Hey I'm sorry." He says and I smile. 

"You should be." 

"Would you like me to make it up to you?" He says and I shake my head. 

"No, no. I need to get up and start setting up for tonight." 

"We've got all day to set up babe." 

"I know we do, but I like to be ready and not rush around last minute you know." 

"Alright fine, but it's only 9:30 in the morning, just cuddle with me a bit." He says and I sigh, knowing that it won't hurt to spend an hour with him cuddling in bed. 

He wraps his arms around me pulling me closer before placing kisses on my cheek and down my neck, then on my collarbone before turning my head and placing a soft kiss on my lips and I smile. 

"You just can't go five seconds without kissing me can you?" 

"No, I can't." He says in between kisses and I laugh. 

"I don't think an illness would stop you." 

"You're right it wouldn't." He says and I smile as I turn to face him, placing either hand on either side of his face. 

"You have no idea what the hell you're doing to me." I whisper before snuggling into his chest. 

The truth is, I am kind of scared. Scared at how great our relationship has been so far. 

We've barley had any road bumps or anything. And it's great, but it kind of feels too good to be true in a way. I guess I am expecting to be disappointed when in reality I know James would never disappoint me because ever since I've met him, he's done the exact opposite. Instead he has set me expectations so high, that if we don't work out, I don't think I will ever be able to find a man who will be able to meet my expectations. 

From day one, he has taught me to love myself. He has taught me to show my emotions and not keep them bottled up to the point that I explode into a mental breakdown once a month. He has also taught me the importance of communication. If you don't have good communication then the relationship won't work. 

James has taught me so many wonderful things that it'll be a shame if we don't work out. But I'm not thinking that far ahead yet because there's really nothing for me to worry about. 

If anything he should be more worried about me. I'm the one who has a guy best friend. But again, he is so accepting that he doesn't even care that I'm really close to Aaron and even Baz. He knows they're like brothers to me, and even though I have kissed one of them, he knows that it'll never happen again and I was acting out of emotion, and the need for some love in my life.