Chapter 42

Sunday. 

Or should I say game day? 

Yep, that's right. 

Today I am stepping into the role of 'supportive girlfriend' by going to watch James play. 

I am extremely excited about it as I never really paid attention to how James played until we became close, even then I barely watched hawthorn games.. (don't tell James that..) 

And what's even better is that I can say I am a WAG. (even though no one knows that and they think I'm just supporting my best friend...) 

Keep dreaming girls, it can come true. 

I wake up pretty early for a Sunday, quickly getting ready and going over to James' house, where I will be travelling with him to the game. 

It's Hawks vs North. 

Should be an easy win by the Hawks, but then again the underdog does exist soooo, who knows. 

I'm sure it should be an interesting game as both teams were basically holding up the ladder last year, so it'll be interesting to see how much both teams have grown and developed, and became hungrier for success over the offseason. 

Just by looking at the Hawks boys, they're pretty pumped about the game today, and nothing is better when they're all geed up, ready to roll. Maybe this could be the start of something special for the Hawks. James deserves it, he works his butt off week in week out to try and get as fit as possible. Now all we gotta do is hope that all that hard work pays off with a win. 

The drive to James' house was surprisingly smooth, although I did get annoyed as I got stuck behind two Sunday drivers. God they aggravate me. Why can't you just drive the bloody speed limit? Is it that hard? 

I pull up in the driveway, parking my car to the left side of the driveway, before jumping out and walking up to the front door where I unlock it. 

James finally got me a set of keys to his house as I can't be bothered waiting for those lazy asses to get up and open the door for me every time I'm here. (Which is basically nearly every day)... Besides, he's had keys for my house for ages. 

I push the door open and walk in where I see a couple of the boys running around, gathering their things. 

I disregard them and head straight upstairs, where I see James packing his bag and I smile, walking up to him and wrapping him in a hug. 

"Morning." I say placing a kiss on his cheek and he smiles. 

"Morning gorgeous." He says before picking up a hawks scarf and handing it to me. "This is for you." 

"Aw thanks." I say putting it around my neck and smiling as I look at myself in the mirror. 

"Looks good on you." 

"It does, but red white and blue looks ten times better." 

"Unfortunately gotta agree." He says and I chuckle as I turn around to look at him. 

"How are you feeling?" 

"Yeah good, excited that it's finally game day." 

"Good, I'm glad." I say and he smiles. 

"We should probably get going, I love getting to the ground early." 

"Alright, let's go." I say then I frown. "What about the boys?" 

"They're all going together in a seperate car." 

"Oh okay." I say as we both walk downstairs. James grabs my keys off the bench and we walk out the door and to my car.