Chapter 80

Sunday 5th of March 

The time has come. 

The day I have been counting down for months now is finally here. 

The day I am marrying the love of my life

 James Worpel

I wake up to the sound of my alarm chiming through the whole room, and I groan, reaching over to my phone to put a stop to it. 

I look at the time. It's 6am and I smile. It's today... I think. 

A wave of excitement shoots through my veins and I jump up, running out of my room to wake Clara, Ariana, Marie and Em up who are all probably still sleeping. 

"Guys! Get the fuck up." I yell, turning the light on in the room they're sleeping in. "I'm getting married today bitches." I add as I walk around the room and yank blankets off the girls. 

"OH MY GOD TAHLS!" Em yells jumping up and running over to me wrapping me in a hug. 

"It's today!" 

"Yes." I say as the other girls slowly get up. 

"What time is church again?" Clara asks. 

"10." I say and she groans. 

"The hairdressers and makeup artists should arrive any minute now." I say as I walk downstairs to see my parents already up, getting themselves ready. 

"Morning." I say and they smile. 

"Good morning." Mum says walking over to me and giving me a hug and a kiss. 

"I can't believe you're getting married today." She says and I smile. 

"I know." I say just as Bella walks down the stairs and wraps me in a hug. 

"Good morning! You could've kept sleeping missy." 

"I didn't want to anymore." 

"That's okay. Are you ready to look gorgeous today?" 

"Yes!"

"Good." I smile, just as the doorbell rings and I run to the door, opening it up to let Christina, Makayla, Sarah and Zara in. 

"Hey girlies." I say. "Thanks for coming." 

"No worries!" Makayla says walking through the house and upstairs, with the other girls following her. 

Bella and I walk upstairs as well and help the girls set up. 

"Alright, we'll do your makeup first Tahlia." Makayla says, grabbing her skin care stuff to do first. Whilst Makayla is doing me, the other girls are doing some of the other girls just to make sure we're out of here on time.  

"Alright, so what makeup look were you after?" 

"You should know me by now! Just a natural look, similar to what you did on me last time." I say and Makayla nods.