Epilogue

10 years later... 

"Have a good weekend guys!" I say to my class as they walk out of the classroom, and I smile to myself as I wipe down the board and pack my things up, before making my way to my car. 

After school traffic is a pain in the ass, and it takes me nearly an hour to get home. 

I park my car in the garage, getting out and walking inside. 

"I'm home!" I yell out just as Mason, Lucas and Maya come running down the hallway and throw themselves at me, hugging me tightly. 

"Did you miss me?" I ask. 

"Yes." Maya says. 

"Mum! Can I show you what I did at school?" Lucas says and I nod. 

"Of course! I'd love to see what you did. But let me put my stuff down then you can show me okay?" 

"Okay, it's on the couch anyway." Lucas says and I smile as I walk into the kitchen to see James already starting to prep dinner. 

"Hey." I say placing my stuff down on the bench before walking over to him and pressing my lips to his which makes him smile. 

"Hey hun, how was work?" 

"Good, was a very productive day so I'm exhausted now." 

"You do look a bit tired. But still manage to look as beautiful as ever." James says and I smile. We've been married for 11 years and he still manages to make my heart skip a beat with his compliments. 

"How was your day?" 

"Yeah alright, just went to the club for some training." He says. "The younger boys are lifting more than me in the gym now." 

"You aren't 21 anymore babe." I say and James sighs. 

"Don't remind me." He says and I laugh as Lucas grabs my hand and pulls me over to the couch to show me a painting he did at school today. 

"Wow Lucas! This is awesome! I might have to stick it on the fridge." 

"I was thinking I could give it to Nonna and Nonno." 

"Or you can do that. Whatever you like hun." I say and he smiles. 

James has been a really great father, he loves keeping the kids active, to the point that they walk home from school everyday! Unless it's too hot, or raining or he picks them up straight from training, but James being one of the older guys at the club, he is able to leave training earlier because there is no one else available to pick up the kids. 

Mum and Dad have also offered so we said to them that they can pick the kids up only when James can't pick them up, and they agreed. 

Life for James and I is so busy now, trying to teach, whilst also still working at the doggies as a physio with Em still, and James' footy career, as well as juggling three kids who go to school and play sports! It's a lot, but it keeps us active and always on the go, which is good. 

Mason and Lucas play footy and Maya loves dancing, and netball so she does both. 

10 years has passed since we had Mason, and yep, he is now a whopping 10 years old! 

And I was right, he is such a trouble maker, always looking to stir some trouble up because of how cheeky he is. 

We ended up having another two kids named Lucas and Maya. Lucas is 8, and Maya is 6. They are all very good kids and James and I are blessed to have them in our lives. 

They are our pride and joy, and mean the absolute world to us, and we love each of them with our whole heart. 

Fast forward to today, and I am still a teacher. I love it with all my heart and don't think I will stop for a while. I am also still a physio at the doggies, with Em. We share the load exactly as we did all those years ago. Marcus is now the midfield coach at the doggies, with hopes that one day, he'll be the head coach. Baz is still playing, he's got not long left but he still moves as if he is 21. There's a whole new bunch of boys at the club now, and they're all scary good. Which means the future is bright!