Chapter 11

The next week and a bit goes by as per usual and it's finally school holidays.

I haven't told anyone about what happened with Aaron as I really haven't had the time to, and I really can't be bothered listening to their lectures... especially if I was to tell Marcus. So it's better if I keep it to myself.

After my nap when I got home from the fishing trip with Naughts, I started thinking about what he said. What would've happened if I had never dated Josh? Would I have dated someone else from the club? Or was I with him because he was there? It makes me question whether if I was single, and spent more time with Aaron, would something have happened between us?

So many questions were circling my mind, but I came to the conclusion that it shoulda, woulda coulda, but it didn't, so I just left it at that.

Today I'm heading over to Ariana's to spend the day there since I've got nothing better to do.

Once I'm ready, I head downstairs where Marcus and Em are in the middle of making lunch.

"Hey I'm gonna head to Ariana's." I say and they both turn and nod.

"Alright cool, did you want something to eat before you go?"

"Nah, I'm not really hungry but thanks for the offer." I say, grabbing my keys and heading out to my car.

I press the unlock button on my car key before opening the door and getting in, placing the key in the ignition and starting the short drive to Ariana's house.

I park my car in her driveway, getting out and walking up to the front door, pressing the doorbell and listening it ring throughout the house.

"Hey girl." She says pulling me into a hug and I smile.

"Hey Ari, how have you been?"

"Yeah good good, just been occupied with Caleb."

"Aw that's cute." I say walking straight through to the living room, taking a seat on the couch with Ariana following not too far behind.

"These flowers are gorgeous." I say admiring the red roses sitting in a vase on the coffee table and she chuckles.

"They are aren't they? Caleb got them for me."

"Of course he did." I say chuckling and she smiles.

"So what have you been up to, since the last time I saw you?" Ariana asks and I shrug.

"Nothing much.." I say then I smile. "Oh I went fishing with Aaron."

"Oh that's nice, how was it?"

"Yeah it was good." I say and she nods.

"Anything interesting happen?"

"Interesting is an understatement." I say and she raises an eyebrows.

"Spill now."

"Okay well he was basically teaching me how to throw a rod in so he was physically holding me and we were doing it together, then I turned around and gripped his forearms before he leant in and kissed me, which he regretted straight away but then I kissed him after that and told him not to feel guilty." I say and Ariana raises her eyebrows.

"So you and him kissed?"

"Yep."

"That's good, but bad." She says and I nod. "Have you told Marcus?"

"No I haven't. Aaron and I agreed that we wouldn't talk about what happened."

"Okay, so how did the kiss make you feel?"

"It made me feel loved again, like that there was some hope in this world of me actually finding love." I say and she nods.

"Maybe that's with him."

"No. It can't be. I said I wasn't going to date any of my brothers friends ever again."

"Alright, alright." She says sighing. "Have you seen James since the movie night?"

"Nope, we've both been busy but we've also been texting a lot. But I'm planning to organise something with him soon."

"Okay, that's good." She says then sighs. "I still think sometime in the next couple of weeks we should go clubbing, maybe find yourself someone who doesn't kick a ball around for a living."

"Most guys at clubs want hook ups, not a full blown relationship, I say that's a bad idea."

"Alright okay. But can we still go?"

"Sure." I say and she smiles.

"Cool."

"I'm not even sure if I want to get into a relationship."

"I know Tahlia but it's been two and a half years, surely you're ready." She says and I nod, then I shrug.

"I guess we'll have to wait and see." I say and she nods.

"Did you want a drink?"

"Yeah I'll have some water." I say and she nods, getting up and getting the both of us some water before sitting down again.

"What are you most afraid of?"

"Getting hurt again." I say and she nods.

"Tahls I understand that, but you can't expect to get into a relationship again if you're living with that fear."

"I know, I just can't help it."

"Try. Just try."

"I will." I say and she smiles.

"Good, because I do want you to be happy."

"I want to be happy too, but I don't need a man to make me happy."

"Of course you don't. But it would be a great addition to your life."

"And that I can agree with." I say and she smiles, changing the subject onto a dress that she wants to buy from White Fox Boutique.....

***

Question;

Who do you ship more?

Tahls and Worps

OR

Tahls and Naughts?

👀👀

Let me know in the comments!

Remember to vote and comment

Next update out soon!!