Chapter 69

"Hey Tahls, how have your holidays been?" Laith asks and I smile

"Great! It's been good to have a break!" I say. "How has your break been?"

"Good!" He says. "I've been spending a lot of time with Laine which is good."

"That's great." I say with a smile and he smiles too. "You keen that training is back?" 

"Yeah, it's good to get back into it, obviously as it was a disappointing end to last season."

"Definitely agree. Let's hope you boys can be better this season." 

"Hope so." Laith says and I smile.

"Is Naughts alright? He looks a bit tipsy." Laith asks and I laugh, then nod as Baz joins us. 

"He should be fine, but he is pretty drunk." 

"Who's drunk?" Baz asks. 

"Aaron." 

"Yeah, he was. He's sobered up a bit now." 

"Good." I say as I get up and leave the boys to it. 

I head inside where I see Em doing some things in the kitchen. 

"Heyyyy." I say taking a seat at the bench and she smiles at me. 

"Hey." 

"Why don't you leave that? Come outside and enjoy yourself with the boys." 

"Nah, I'm okay. I wasn't really in the mood to host, but it's fine." 

"No. It's not fine. Em, you could have this baby any day now, you need to rest." 

"I've been resting for months. I'll go crazy if I don't keep myself busy." 

"I guess so. But please don't overwork yourself." 

"I promise I won't." Em says, smiling at me, before continuing to load the dishwasher up. 

"Could you help me take out the desserts?" 

"Sure thing, are they in the fridge?" 

"Yes." She replies, and I nod. 

I get up, walking over to the fridge and opening the door. I stick my head in, looking for where the desserts are, and I spot them straight away. 

There is a cake, and some biscuits from Eiffel tower. (Yes, there is a cake store named Eiffel Tower!) I take the biscuits out first, placing them on the bench before going back to the fridge and pulling the cake out. 

"Did you get this cake made up?" I ask and Em laughs. 

"No! It's not anyone's birthday. It's just one of the ready made ones from Eiffel Tower." 

"Oh. I was gonna say." I say and she laughs. 

"Don't be silly." She says and I smile as I pick up the tray of biscuits, and walk outside, placing it on the table. 

"Is that dessert?" Aaron asks and I nod. 

"Something like that." 

"Yes! I've been hanging for dessert." Aaron states as he starts digging in. 

"Hang on! There's more to come out." I say as I head back inside to see Em standing there, leaning on the bench holding her stomach. 

"EM. Are you okay?" I ask running over to her and she chuckles, then nods. 

"My waters broke." She says with a smile and I scream. 

"OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD." I scream, jumping up and down.