Chapter 16

(Hi all,

There are some queries of yours that I'd like to answer in this update. Please skip if you do not have any questions for me.

1. My updating schedule is Friday (night duration). I TRY to update every Friday. Unless there is some emergency at my home or work, I make sure to update as I promised. Also, updating twice per week is very difficult since I get really less time to write, out of the work schedule and then household work. I really hope you'd understand.

2. About shifting my books to other platforms, I'd say, "Yes, I will shift my books to other platforms depending on the situation." I believe if someone is getting paid for their hard work/passion, even if veryyyy little, it is worth it! However, I will make sure to complete my book in Wattpad before I move it so that, those who have taken out time to follow my account/book would get to read it for free. It is something that I feel I should do for my followers. So, I can only ask you guys to make sure to read the updates and my completed books, as soon as you can, since I may move them without notice.

3. The books in 'NovelCat' ('Guns and a Rose' and 'Alpha's soulmate') are on a paid basis there. You may use actual money or free vouchers to buy the chapters. I can't remove the books from there nor can I put them here on Wattpad...since it would be a breach of the contract.

Do let me know if there are any questions that I have missed answering. I will reply to it in the next update.

Thank you for voting, commenting and following!!! Really :)

-Purnima)

.

.

.

"What?" Viraj asked while being taken aback by the sudden question.

"Sneha. You like her, right?" Ananya clarified her question.

"What makes you think I like her? She is intolerable and doesn't know how to behave as a woman should!" He answered.

Ananya sighed while hearing his patriarchal self, speaking.

"And this is what surprises me. Even though she goes against what you tell her, which is like always, you still listen to her instead of scolding her as you would have done to me or Tina or any of my friends! Hell, you don't even tolerate Natasha." She explained while referring to Gaurav's girlfriend, Natasha.

"The only reason why I tolerate Sneha is that she helped you once. And, I am indebted to her in a way. That's it." He stated straightforward.

Ananya tried to read his face for any lies but found none.

"Well, that's good. Because father would really kill me if you broke your engagement with Nupur." She sighed.

Viraj tightened his hold on the steering and his jaw clenched. He didn't want this union but Ananya was right. Nupur was the glue that held his house together and prevented his father from hurting Ananya.

His mind got distracted when his phone went off. He looked at the screen of his phone and sighed.

"Yes, papa." He greeted without emotion, as soon as he accepted the call. Ananya's eyes widened when she realized that it was their father's call.

After a minute of talking, he cancelled the call.

"Ananya, father is coming here tomorrow morning. You know what you are supposed to do, right?" Viraj asked and his tone turned gentle by the end.

She looked at her brother in horror.

"Why...why is he coming here?" She asked in a tensed tone.