Chapter 59

(Hey everyone!

Sorry to interrupt your reading experience. But, I think this is important for you to know.

Please understand that Sneha is not a perfect girl. She has her own fears and flaws. She is also learning with life's experiences just like all of us. And, she is bound to make a lot of mistakes.

She will be rude sometimes...maybe irritating as her mood and emotions guide her. But, the important thing is whether she accepts her mistakes and learns from them or not. She is a character that learns from her mistakes quickly. That's how I made her.

She is flawed but she is also innocent by heart.

Please remember, she is NOT perfect, like the heroines of daily soap dramas!

Also, I have planned to quicken the pace of the story a little. So, you may see some time-lapses in the upcoming chapters.

Thank you for reading! I hope you'd like this chapter.

Please do not forget to VOTE and COMMENT. You know they make me happy! :)

)

.

.

.

Sneha was so lost in sleep that she didn't even sense anyone touching her calves or massaging them. Subconsciously, she was enjoying the free treatment as the heaviness in her muscles started to subside due to the rhythmic contraction and relaxation. Only once did she groggily open her eyes, but due to the heavy sleepy state, she soon closed her eyes after looking at Viraj who was working on her feet.

.

.

.

The continuous chirruping of the birds brought Sneha out of her deep sleep. She rubbed her eyes and looked out of the window to see that it was already morning. It was a refreshing morning and since her sleep was completely fulfilled, she felt active as ever. Sensing her environment, she quickly looked behind her to see Viraj sleeping on his chest with both of his hands in front of his head.

She couldn't help but stare at him for a moment. He looked so normal in this state...attractive as ever. She wouldn't want to accept it, but the light stubble on his face suited him more than his clean shaved face. And, she unintentionally appreciated his manly features.

'What is wrong with you Sneha?" She scolded herself for appreciating the external beauty of a man she had seen murdering a powerless person.

Coming out of bed, she was glad that he was fast asleep. She grabbed her phone from the side table and unlocked it. The clock read 5:30 AM and there were about a dozen photos sent to her from her father's phone. She downloaded the photos and understood that her sister had shared the photos of the birthday party with her.

'Yup, make me jealous.' She internally scolded her sister and then quickly typed 'enjoy' as the reply.

Next, she went to the attached washroom and washed her face properly. Seeing two sealed toothbrushes on the cabinet, she used one of them and then came out.

She walked towards the window and the beautiful scenery of the tulip garden entranced her again. She wondered how it would feel to walk in the garden with the morning breeze hitting her face gently. The thought excited her and thus, she started walking towards the door to exit the villa. However, she had only reached the door when she suddenly remembered yesterday's event and Viraj's anger over going out without informing him. The genuine concern in his scolding and the evident fear in his anger made her rethink her decision of going out again without notifying him.