Chapter 38

Three hours ago:

Viraj was laying on his bedroom bed when he felt a pair of soft hands on his naked chest. In a snap, he opened his eyes, only to find that same pretty girl looming over him. A small, almost invisible smile grazed his lips as he looked at her. His eyes travelled down her body to find that she was wearing red lingerie. Her long hair was open and wet. The mere sight made him excited down there. He felt his arousal rising.

Slowly, he straightened his arms from under his head and made way for her to lay her head on his arm to sleep with him...by his side. To his pleasure, she did as he asked and placed her head on his arm while wrapping her left hand on his naked chest.

His eyes didn't leave her as she lay beside him so seductively. Her cleavage was exposed to his eyes and for a moment, he felt she did it intentionally.

The little woman began circling her soft fingers on his chest, making him more aroused than possible. Within a flash, he pushed himself up and loomed above her, while hiding her frame by his.

"Viraj." Her sweet voice reached his ears and he wondered how she was so beautiful. He met her eyes with lust and then proceeded his gaze to her bosoms.

He felt her soft palm on his cheek as she lovingly grazed it. He was on the ninth sky as she touched him. Her gaze fell on his lips and he understood what she wanted. So, slowly, he lowered himself and kissed her cleavage. Her sharp intake of breath and the sudden rise of her chest marked the sign of her approval. And, he loved it.

He took one of the straps under his fingers and slowly pulled it down her hand. She allowed him to do it as he continued sucking on her neck. She had given full access to her neck by turning her head to her right. He pulled the other strap down as well, revealing more of her bosoms.

Viraj trailed her skin and reached her chin to kiss it. He then kissed her left cheek followed by her small eyes and then nose. Her warm breath fanned his face as he made love to her face. And he loved this feeling too. He couldn't help but moan her name in desire and arousal.

"Sneha!" He whispered hoarsely to which she sweetly hummed in her feminine voice.

He looked at her again and then at her lips. He had not touched her lips yet. He wanted to, now. And as she parted her wet lips, he wanted to suck at them fervently.

He lowered himself again and made his way to her lips. He had almost touched her lips when he heard her speak.

"Viraj! You are engaged!" She said while looking at his eyes.

And, just like that, she vanished from under his body into thin air.

Frustration. Irritation. Anxiety. These were the exact feelings that Viraj felt right now as he woke up from his dream.

After multiple rounds of conferences, he finally managed to sustain the deal that he had signed months ago. The business crisis was over. It took him a week to sort out the issue and thus, he had to work day and night. Even though the situation was in control now, he felt uneasy and discomfort. His hands itched to touch someone. He wanted to see someone specific. And above else, he was dreaming of that particular person.

'I have gone insane!' He concluded as he rested his head on the comfortable seat of his private plane. As soon as he closed his eyes, her face appeared in front of his eyes. Her memories plagued his mind like a virus. No matter how much he tried to divert his attention to something important, he just couldn't.

It had been eight days and he hadn't seen her physically. Sure, Ananya's bodyguards had periodically sent pictures of Ananya in order to confirm to him about her safety. But, his eyes would search for that particular girl in every photo. He would then scan her figure, her clothes and look at her face.